Cut time and resources spent closing and reporting with Adaptive Consolidation. With a real-time consolidation engine at the core, it includes journal entry management, intercompany eliminations, account reclassifications, and collaborative close process management.
- Partition Actuals, Eliminations and Adjustments. Partitions separate elimination data and manual adjustments from actuals for flexible reporting.
- Multi-Currency Support. Integrate external system data and reporting with automatic currency conversions, including the use of multiple exchange rate types such as historical rates.
- Intercompany Eliminations. Simplify intercompany eliminations with automated rules that ensure eliminations are always in balance and provide visual cues when eliminations or rules need attention.
- Journal Entry Management. Provides ease of journal entry within the application.
- Account Reclassifications. Rule manager automates the remapping of accounts to the corporate accounting structure.
- Ownership Percentages. Automatically handle the calculations necessary to consolidate controlling and non-controlling interests.
- Allocations. Allocation manager facilitates the creation of balanced allocations, based on source and target departments and accounts, and allocation method.
- Process Tracker. Supports collaboration and status around close activities, optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Real-Time Consolidations. Adaptive Consolidation applies business rules and calculations in real-time to provide an accurate consolidated perspective at any point – no batch jobs or processes.
- Reporting Built In. Multi-dimensional reporting comes standard with Adaptive Consolidation.
Reviews of Adaptive Consolidation Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Adaptive Consolidation? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!