EAM Enterprise, a comprehensive enterprise asset management solution, lets you keep a constant watch on your asset condition and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, forecast performance concerns, and make decisions that drive action.
With over 20 years of asset management experience built in, EAM Enterprise has been helping companies around the world—including more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
EAM Enterprise addresses your most challenging asset issues, from preventative maintenance for discrete manufacturing, to predictive maintenance for food and beverage companies, emissions and energy demand management in pulp and paper, risk-based maintenance in life science organizations, fleet management for transportation companies, linear asset management for oil and gas, asset tracking and condition-based maintenance for public sector organizations, and more.
With EAM Enterprise, you can:
- Cut your purchasing costs, inventory levels, and inventory carrying costs, while making your workers more productive.
- Comply with regulations and requirements without breaking a sweat.
- Keep your assets up and running, and know when to replace them.
- Reduce expenses by collecting on warranty claim.
EAM Enterprise provides the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, including alerts that help you eliminate operational downtimes and reveal hidden profits.
EAM Enterprise puts built-in predictive maintenance (PdM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) to work for you, along with our intelligent operations and asset sustainability capabilities-without incurring the costs, complexity, and uncertainty of third-party software. It delivers equipment alarms, as well as the data and real-time intelligence you need to take quick and precise action, and escalate problems, when necessary, to the appropriate resources.
With EAM Enterprise you get:
- Asset hierarchy management. Keep track of where your assets are located and what they cost with the help of a “family tree” that connects equipment, systems, and locations.
- Budget management. Automate everything relating to your budget, from setting it up to calculating what it takes to maintain it.
- Inspection management. Get automatic notification of an asset problem when an inspection exceeds a preset limit, and find out how to fix it.
- Purchasing management. Order the right parts and stay on top of delivery times, vendor payments, and receipt of goods.
- Work management. Track and manage all asset work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
- Materials management. Monitor and control storeroom inventories with tools that include economic order quantity with class calculations and assignments, support parts receipts, issues, returns, and cycle counts.
Fixed Asset Management
Infor Enterprise Asset Management solutions help prevent surprises in your operations while uncovering potential avenues of profit. You’ll be able to monitor and manage the use and performance of company assets to gain better insight and control over your enterprise with a powerful EAM software solution. Our comprehensive EAM solutions helps simplify compliance with environmental regulations, provides greater visibility into your operation so you can trim inefficiencies and improve productivity, and gives you more control over your processes. The end result is that you save money with optimized purchasing and inventory controls. Fixed asset management, maintenance management software, sustainability reporting software, building maintenance management software, work order systems, and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) are just some of the capabilities that you can implement with Infor10 EAM Enterprise.
Using Infor’s asset management software improves your maintenance schedules, increases uptime of manufacturing cells, enhances your reliability and risk management policies, and provides deep insight into your enterprise for more accurate strategic planning. Infor10 EAM Enterprise can be tailored for any industry. Our industry experts employ years of experience to help your company develop the enterprise asset management system best suited to your needs.
Inventory Control and Warranty
With the pressures enterprises face to deliver results and make every resource count, optimal performance and management of assets is critical. Inventory control and warranty recovery are two areas that enterprising companies can leverage to increase their return on assets.
Infor’s EAM solutions help organizations effectively manage the ordering, purchasing, and management of materials to maximize budgets and ensure uninterrupted operations. This asset performance management solution ensures that warranty information can be easily managed for effective maintenance programs and the ability to reclaim warranty-related costs.
Infor EAM software helps companies like yours:
- Reduce spare part inventory levels to save money
- Control purchase order processes to drive pricing efficiencies
- Increase purchasing controls to eliminate unauthorized spending
- Prevent downtime by securing parts just in time
- Track asset warranty information to schedule maintenance and recover costs
- Segregate costs associated with warranty management (labor, stock items, services, etc.) for a detailed picture of claim potential
Infor has been providing EAM and asset performance management software and services to enterprises worldwide, including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500, for over 20 years. More than just computerized maintenance management software (CMMS), Infor’s enterprise asset management solution helps companies improve the reliability of their capital investments and the processes necessary to support them. Key functions of Infor EAM software include the following:
- Materials Management—monitor, replenish, and control inventories.
- Purchasing Management—ensure that the right parts are ordered, and track delivery times, vendor performance, payments, and goods receipts.
- Warranties and Claims—track asset warranties, process warranty claims, and provide for unlimited warranties against any asset.
- Requisitions Management—create a requisition automatically or on the fly that can be routed for approvals before sending to purchasing.
Companies facing intense margin pressures and increased competition search for every means to improve performance and bolster the bottom line. One often overlooked opportunity is asset maintenance.
Infor EAM maintenance solutions help organizations increase profitability through improved asset reliability, efficient asset utilization, and reduced asset-related operating costs. EAM software from Infor is the tool enterprising companies use to drive asset performance and ensure the delivery of projected financial results.
Infor’s enterprise asset management and maintenance solutions helps companies like yours:
- Deploy maintenance resources effectively
- Manage maintenance-related work order processes efficiently
- Schedule maintenance based on asset condition rather than on arbitrary dates
- Model scenarios to determine optimum preventive maintenance
- Create customized reports to meet business-specific asset management needs
More than just computerized maintenance management software (CMMS), Infor’s enterprise asset management and maintenance solution enables companies to improve performance visibility by analyzing data for key trends and anomalies, forecasting reliability issues, and making forward-looking decisions that deliver improved bottom-line results. Key functions of Infor EAM software include the following:
- Work Orders—scheduling jobs, assigning personnel, reserving materials, and recording costs. Preventive Maintenance—keeping track of preventive maintenance inspections and jobs, including step-by-step instructions or checklists, lists of materials required, and other pertinent details.
- Asset Management—recording data about equipment and property including specifications, warranty information, service contracts, spare parts, purchase date, and expected lifetime. Inventory Control—management of spare parts, tools, and other materials including the reservation of materials.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics—creating customized reports and analyses that can be used to forecast likely problems in time to prevent them.
Reviews of Infor EAM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Infor EAM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!