Oracle NetSuite PBCS allows organizations of all sizes to handle planning and budgeting.
The solution is designed to handle financial, sales, contractual and operational planning issues through complete planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
Oracle NetSuite PBCS handles both company-wide and departmental planning with modeling capabilities, approval workflows, and reporting. The solution aims to help model financial and operational changes quickly using financial assumptions.
- Role-based web and MS Office interfaces
- Flexible driver based what-if modelling capabilities
- Built-in financial intelligence and spreading logic
- Built-in commentary and annotation capabilities
- Flexible workflow and plan management capabilities.
- Robust reporting and ad-hoc analysis with formatting and charting support.
- Integration with NetSuite Financials.
- No hardware or IT investments.
- Fully customizable and owned by Linesof Business.
- Migrate from disconnected planning toolsand spreadsheets.
- Work with latest version of the software.
- Multiple environments and global datacenters for deployment.
- Low cost and time to implement.
- Customizable to specific business need.
- Quickly navigate plan versions and detailsin Excel.
- Full ad-hoc and free formanalysis capabilities.
- Report creation in Excel, Wordand PowerPoint.
- Data access from multi-dimensional sources.
- Create unique data perspectives for users.
- Dynamically refresh Office documents witha single click.
- Support for highly formatted grids inMicrosoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office tools such as
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint with Smart View
- Other ERP outside of Oracle/NetSuite family