Our comprehensive suite of workforce management tools are available as a package or à la carte, and integrate with Intacct accounting software. Workforce Go! lets you track and analyze payroll, human resources, time and attendance data—and stay ACA compliant—from any mobile device, laptop or desktop.
Take control of every step of the payroll process with in-house or outsourced options. Run data-driven reports and year-end summaries with real-time calculations.
Trust all this sensitive information with our secure Payroll solution or services.
Human Resources Solution
Recruit and hire employees, manage benefits administration and compensation, and support performance growth—all with our Human Resources solution.
Even link to outside organizations to easily report equal opportunity, workers’ comp and OSHA data.
Time and Labor Solution
Maintain compliance and improve payroll accuracy with simplified timecard management, using our Time and Labor solution.
Also, keep costs low with tools that let you define and enforce pay rules to track and understand true labor costs.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Module
Automate enrollment for individual employees to reflect benefits eligibility status and avoid penalties.
Our ACA module also provides the data visibility you need to develop informed, strategic plans.
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Since the employer shared-responsibility provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) went into effect January 1, 2015, many businesses find that their current accounting systems can’t handle the required tracking and reporting of employee data. This means using separate software, increasing the chances of error, leaving some companies nervous about meeting regulations. Luckily, the Workforce Go! ACA module is here to allay your concerns. It lets you track, integrate, and analyze data across time and attendance, payroll, and HR to develop and execute a best-fit strategy for ACA compliance and cost control.
When it comes to ACA administration, spreadsheets, homegrown reports, and manual calculations will do little to simplify a highly complex process that may have significant financial consequences. Organizations need an integrated workforce management tool like our ACA module that provides complete automation and high-quality information to drive cost-effective labor decisions and minimize ACA compliance risk.
- Simplify processes around ACA compliance to help avoid steep penalties.
- Access accurate visibility into average hours worked by full-time and part-time employees, including time in look-back and stability periods.
- Automate notifications for employee benefits eligibility and enrollment.
Once you determine the impact of the ACA on your bottom line and develop a strategy to fit financial and business objectives, our ACA module can help you proactively implement, enforce and manage it. The module allows you to control your compliance across your entire workforce. It gives you the tools to effectively manage regular- and variable-hour employees’ benefits, along with applicable reporting. The Workforce Go! ACA module makes Affordable Care Act compliance simple!
Management dashboards provide both real-time and historical detail for ACA status measurements. Access consolidated views of the entire company, and regular- and variablehour labor pools. Drill down into views for each employee’s current or historical status by month with the ACA timeline view.
Compliance alerts notify managers when an employee’s hours differ from the norm and affect eligibility. Receive notifications for changes to full- or part-time status, and warnings when scheduled hours would put a worker over the eligibility limit. You can set additional rules to enforce schedules and maintain a preferred full-time/part-time employee mix. Also, set up alerts to keep employees informed when they become eligible for benefits.
The Workforce Go! ACA module is the only solution that delivers HR/benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll on a single platform. Further, having separate records for each employee lets you streamline and automate the benefits enrollment process as an individual reaches eligibility.
Experience a powerful, multifaceted web-based solution that takes many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with human resources and helps manage them for you, giving you and your team more time to focus on your core business. While most small and midsize companies have processes, policies, and strategies in place for HR management, these activities tend to be time-consuming and inefficient and don’t scale well as your business grows. We provide a robust HR application that enables you to streamline and automate these HR tasks efficiently and effectively. Self-service functionality takes it one step further by empowering your employees to handle many of their own HR-related tasks.
- Applicant Tracking
- Performance Management
- Incident Tracking
- Training and Certifications Management
- Asset Management
- Benefits Administration
Efficiency is at the heart of our HR application. The application features selfservice workflows, allowing employees, managers, and HR administrators to directly manage many of their tasks across the functional spectrum.
Applicant Tracking allows managers to perform online applicant searches and track job applicant candidates throughout the hiring process. Candidates have the ability to directly apply for a specific position online.
Onboarding Checklists help you electronically submit W-4 and I-9 forms, conduct open enrollment with employee self-service, and manage automated payroll deductions.
Performance Management provides an automated method for managers to review employees and for employees to review their own performance through a multi-tier review process. Performance reviews are measured through competencies, goals, and core values, providing you with a fast, comprehensive way to track employee performance.
Compliance is a breeze with reports for new hires, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Vets 100. Builtin workflows for filing forms such as I-9s and W-4s make the submission process faster. All data are stored online and can be accessed and printed when needed.
The HR application comes with additional, specialized add-ons in the Marketplace. These powerful tools, enabled for an additional fee, help expand the functionality of the solution by incorporating top third-party services.
- PayScale is a leading provider of employee compensation data and reports. By utilizing one of the largest databases of individual compensation profiles in the world, PayScale enables you to recruit, retain, and motivate your talent with accurate pay.
- easyBackgrounds is one of the foremost providers of employee background screening services. A founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners, easyBackgrounds provides highly accurate, thorough background screening solutions through a variety of packages to deliver the workplace security you need.
- The recruitment module streamlines processes throughout each hiring stage, creating customizable workflows between applicants and the hiring manager to provide a comprehensive experience for companies and their job candidates.
- Integrated document storage provides centralized storage and/or distribution of data pertinent to employee or HR-related information within the company, allowing critical documents to be stored and accessed with the system.
Marketplace offerings are constantly expanding, so please check back as new add-ons are released.
A comprehensive human resources management software application is instrumental in eliminating manual HR-related tasks. Consider these added benefits when contemplating the future of your business:
- Manage your most valuable and expensive asset smarter and more efficiently
- Reduce overhead with minimal training
- Ensure greater consistency and fair treatment across the organization
- Automate error-prone manual processes and minimize liability compliance and risk
GL, TAX, YEAR END
- Automated Reciprocity Tax Withholding
- General Ledger Processing
- Tax Filing/Payment Services*
- Year-End Processing
- Geospatial Tax Identification
- Labor Distribution and Cost Center Tracking
- Multi-EIN Support
- Built-in Test Environments
- Calculations as You Go
- Correction Delta Process to Recalculate Payroll Edits
- Custom Batch Payroll Entry Screen
- Direct Deposits
- Gross to Net
- Pay Stub Printing/Distribution
- Payroll Alerts
- Payroll Batches by Pay Frequency
- Real-Time Payroll Processing
- Reconciliation Pay Statement
- Profile-Based Functionality Security
- Unlimited Users with Security
- RSA Token Authentication*
- Change History Reporting
- Consolidated Reporting Across Tax IDs
- Cross Year Reporting
- Date-Driven Reporting Across All Years
- Excel Native Reports
- Integrated Report Writer
- Reports Sent by Email*
- Standard Report Library
- Benefits and Insurance Management
- Carrier Connection*
- Workers’ Compensation Management
- Total Compensation Statement
- Benefit Accruals Management
- Automated Event Notifications
- Automatic Third-Party Notifications
- Configurable HRIS with Custom Content**
- Single Database for Payroll, HR, Time & Attendance & ESS**
- Third-Party Software Interfaces
- Document Storage*
( * Available Through A Third-Party Provider or The Ancillary Product and Service Marketplace ** Only Available if Time and Labor Management and HR Are Enabled)
Time and Labor
As a business owner, you know that your workforce is the engine that drives your company’s growth, but it is also one of your most costly assets. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers, labor costs represent 28 percent of annual revenue for U.S. companies. In managing your workforce, you need a solution that will help you reduce labor costs, promote worker productivity, and hire the talent that will help grow your business in the future. Our powerful workforce management suite can help your organization transform how you find, manage, grow, and retain your workforce.
- Fully Web-Based
- Works on Virtually Any Web Browser
- No Upgrades or Software Updates Needed
- Applications Utilized Individually or as a Suite
- Easy Implementation and Deployment
- Single Database Architecture
Our workforce management suite, composed of time and labor management, human resources, and payroll, makes it possible for you to accurately manage all aspects of your workforce through one web-based application. From recruitment to offboarding, the suite uses intuitive employee and manager self-service (ESS and MSS) features that empower employees. A robust reporting engine lets managers customize reports, address employee issues directly, and dynamically view and export data in a variety of formats. By automating many of the manual, time-consuming processes associated with managing your workforce, our workforce management suite helps you improve operational processes and grow your business while easing compliance and saving you time and money.
Access your system anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re traveling, working remotely, or out sick, you have 24/7/365 access to the applications. All you need is a web browser or mobile device. You remain in constant control of your business information.
Get in-the-moment access to real-time data. The suite effectively eliminates the guesswork of labor expenses by seamlessly integrating HR, payroll, and time and labor management, allowing data to be viewed and analyzed in real time. This enables you to see the full picture of your operations whenever you need to.
Address additional workforce management needs. The Marketplace is a one-stop shop featuring tightly integrated, complementary products and services from accredited thirdparty vendors as well as internally developed offerings in a broad range of functional categories.
Reviews of Workforce Go! Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Workforce Go!? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!