As a chemical manufacturing business grows, so do the complexities of managing the processes that are key to efficient production and ensuring that the company has the stock and resources required to meet deadlines and fulfil customer orders.
Designed specifically for small and medium sized chemical manufacturers, Encore is a powerful, fully integrated business management system which incorporates advanced stock control functionality with production planning, workflow management, financials and CRM.
By managing your business using a single, simple to use system, we can help your teams can work together more efficiently and productively, enabling you to focus on growing your customer and supplier relationships.
With everything in one place, Encore eliminates the problems associated with synchronizing changes between multiple, disparate software systems and spreadsheets. This means business managers can obtain the accurate view of business performance that is essential for planning and decision making.
Our customers include manufacturers of specialty chemicals, polymers, plastics, resins, lubricants, adhesives, inks and paints, and more.
If you’ve ever looked at ERP software designed for mid-size enterprises and been put off by the price and complexity of the solution, we think you’ll be impressed with what Encore can provide.
Encore is a comprehensive, cost effective and simple to use system which equips manufacturers on limited budgets with the advanced functionality of software designed for large companies.
Encore ERP software for chemical manufacturers is packed with industry specific tools to help you run your business efficiently and profitably.
- Full batch traceability enabling you to trace raw materials throughout your warehouse and sales, making recalls simple and straightforward
- Store all of your recipes and formulas centrally and keep track of both your raw materials and manufactured products
- Store hazardous goods information associated with products and keep in line with legislation
- Store specific packaging information associated with products ensuring your goods are shipped correctly
- Plan your production runs to make the most out of your resources and factory capacity
Comprehensive customer detail management
Encore makes it easy you and your teams to capture and maintain customer information. The system’s powerful search functionality enables users to find customer records instantly.
- Capture customer details quickly and easily
- Find customers instantly
- Complete transaction histories
- Complete customer contact history
- Calendar alerts, reminders and appointments etc.
- Customer segmentation and profiling
Accurate financial management is essential for every business and Encore includes the comprehensive functionality that is key to efficient accounting and reporting.
- Manage nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
- Comprehensive bookkeeping
- VAT with online submission of reports to HMRC
- Full monthly, quarterly and end of year accounts
- Bank reconciliation across multiple bank accounts
- Cash flow management
- Consolidate multiple companies via Excel function links
- Financial dashboard equipped with email alerts
- Detailed financial reporting
Encore is designed to help senior personnel improve business productivity and profitability.The system includes functionality that provides managers with company-wide visibility across operations.
- Measure business performance against your own KPIs
- View up to the second sales and stock information in real time
- Set targets and budgets for monitoring performance
- Comprehensive reporting
- Identify key customers and anticipate buying patterns
Encore is designed to help manufacturers manage their production processes quickly and simply.The system enables users to manage everything from production planning through to order delivery.
- Consolidates multiple components into finished items
- Create assembly items and bills of material
- Production planning
- Component planning
- Suggest component ordering
- Outsourced process control
- Process routing
- Work centres allow progress of all manufactured items to be traced
- Monitor costings at each work centre
- Manage inventory of components and finished items
Encore’s marketing functionality enables users to create and track the targeted marketing campaigns that are essential for growing new business and securing repeat orders from existing customers.
- Customer profiling enables detailed analysis of purchase preferences, transaction values and buying frequency
- Enables detailed customer segmentation
- Create email marketing lists, manage campaigns and calculate ROI
- Customer communication response analysis
- Manage email broadcasts and newsletters
- Integrates with MailChimp and Dotmailer
Encore enables chemical manufacturers to manage their purchasing processes simply and efficiently, helping ensure a business has the components and parts it needs to meet production deadlines.
- Formalizes purchasing of all components and items
- Back to back ordering
- Automatic purchase order function makes buying suggestions based on demand history
- Matches supplier invoices to purchase orders for accurate cost management
- Record and track inter-branch transfers
- Support best practice stock management via simple booking in process
The ability to record and maintain information about customer orders and deadlines is important for every manufacturing business. Encore makes it easy to manage this key area of operations.
- Sales Order Processing
- Make for stock or make to order
- Serial number allocation
- Stock available to despatch
- Multiple delivery addresses
- Customer pricing matrix
- Web sales – Encore integrates with a wide range of shopping cart platforms including Magento (our recommended option)
Maintaining an accurate inventory is key to efficient supply-chain management and Encore includes advanced functionality designed to simplify every aspect of stock control.
- Look up product and component availability instantly via a variety of search methods
- Item details available instantly, including:
- Stock on hand
- Stock receipts, sales and transfers
- Stock costs and selling prices
- Stock by location or branch
- Delivery receipts
- Manage product categories
- Product traceability from initial purchase to customer sale
- Barcoding and ticket printing
- Perpetual and annual stock taking
- Stock valuation
- 35 character item reference numbering
- Unlimited item descriptions and pictures
- Configurable item module with user definable fields available
Reviews of Encore for Chemical Manufacturers Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Encore for Chemical Manufacturers? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!