GHS COMPLIANT LABEL SOFTWARE
Meet your GHS (Globally Harmonized System) label requirements and CLP regulations with TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS offers GHS solutions that support chemical labeling requirements by creating labels to accurately identify chemicals and offer maximum traceability. While GHS system regulations are just starting to be implemented in global businesses, it is anticipated that all existing chemical labeling systems will transition to these requirements over time.
Get a head start on GHS COMPLIANCE by implementing a single solution that meets all of your business needs.
- Hosted label printing for supplier networks. By enabling out-of-network printing, local printing features allow you to force suppliers and/or vendors to print your internally approved labels.
- Improve brand awareness internally and externally. Customize the color scheme of your user interface and add your company’s logo to the print page. Whether it’s an internal resource or a vendor printing from your TEKLYNX CENTRAL instance, your branding is carried through.
- Reduce errors and gain quick return on investment. Complete process automation and centralized management streamline your GHS MSDS labeling tasks. The solution’s simplified print interface reduces reprints and saves material costs.
- Increase accuracy and productivity. A customizable user interface reduces complexity so end users only need to learn the GHS labels they are responsible for printing.
- Minimize IT administration. A central interface to manage workflow approval rules and user authorizations reduces the amount of time your IT staff spends setting up and maintaining the system.
- Increase efficiency. The browser-based TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS user interface reduces the complexity for end users throughout the enterprise labeling process.
- Flexible and scalable. An unparalleled number of configuration options and compatible printers and drivers make this system easy to integrate into your existing process.
- Industry-standard labeling elements at your fingertips. TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS can pull symbols, signal words, and hazard elements from a centralized database, ensuring that your compliance labels contain essential, approved messages to increase efficiency.