Often, the culprit in people leaving a church not plugged in or unnoticed is because of lack of organization. We know you are shepherds at the core and it breaks your heart to hear stories of people falling through the cracks. With that in mind, LOGOS has designed LOGOS II, a database office system to streamline your procedures.
Core Features and Functions
- Family and individual information with highly flexible profiles
- Child check-in
- Customizable reporting
- Track strengths, talents and ministry roles, attendance
- Confidential contribution records
- Comprehensive child check-in system
- Fast attendance check-in
- Small group management
- Barcode Scanning
- User Access Controls
LOGOS’ Quick Update options make it a snap to make the same changes in multiple records in one simple operation. Also, take a look at the add-on modules to the right to customize LOGOS II to your organization’s preferences.
Logos II provides a confidential, flexible, and reliable system for efficiently caring for all the giving activities of your people. Speed, ease and accuracy are key features of every step in the process. All data entry gives you the option of convenient keystrokes or mouse clicks.
Logos II has been jointly designed by ministry leaders and computer specialists to help you easily organize and use valuable information about people in your church or organization. Logos II will help you meet the needs of people, keeping them informed, helping them become involved, and mobilizing them for meaningful service. Logos II helps you know your people and stay in touch with changes in people’s lives, including those needing pastoral care contacts, those whose giving has changed, etc.
A Few Features
- Quick Update makes it easy to keep your valuable data current by rapidly making the same changes in multiple records.
- Contacts options give you the tools for effective visitor cultivation. Fast and accurate information handling aids in friendly, productive contacts while a visitor or new donor is most receptive. These functions work seamlessly with Attendance records to aid in follow-up of absentees, new enrollees, etc.
- User Reports is an optional feature that lets you design your own reports from data entered in people’s records.
Reviews of Logos II Church/Donor Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Logos II Church/Donor Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!