Proteus V client/server is our flagship CMMS, in use for over 10 years at facilities worldwide. Proteus is an easy-to-use, full-featured maintenance and asset management software system that helps companies increase their return on investment while decreasing the cost of operation. Proteus integrates asset management, maintenance management, inventory, labor and purchasing functions for improved scheduling, cost reduction, resource planning and more.
Costs are very affordable and you will easily see a return on your investment by the savings achieved through less down time, accurate instant data, planned maintenance versus “demand maintenance” and the increased lifecycle and functionality of your assets.
The managerial information provided in the over 120 powerful reports is a critical tool for any manager or CFO. Data that is measurable is manageable and therefore realistic, reliable budgets are attainable. The reports may be filtered and sorted based on the information you are looking for; whether it is the history of an asset, overall maintenance costs by location, inventory status and much more!
- Complete solution for managing maintenance needs
- Automated work order generation
- Automatically print, email or optionally send work orders to a mobile device
- Multi-location management
- Multi-cycle scheduling capabilities
- Multiple languages and multiple currencies
- Attachment capability to easily view: drawings, videos, user manuals, etc.
- Fixed or mobile asset tracking with RFID
- Automated Stockroom and Inventory tracking
- Powerful & accurate reports – over 120 reports
- Integrates with Building Automation Systems (BMS/BAS)
- Customizable to suit a wide range of industries
The cost savings and benefits produced by using Proteus software are numerous and provide an excellent solution for any facility manager whether their organization is small, or large and complex.
- Reduces Downtime
- Real Time Data available for Managerial Decisions
- Accurate Budget Data
- Optimizes Use of Labor
- Enhances function and life of Assets
- Increases Productivity & Employee Retention
- Improves Tenant Satisfaction
- Lowers operating costs – utilities
- Controls Maintenance Expenses
Reviews of Proteus V Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Proteus V? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!