Fiix Inc. creates easy-to-use, intelligent maintenance management software that empowers businesses to organize their maintenance departments and turn data into actionable insights. Its innovative, multi-tenant cloud-based CMMS mobilizes the maintenance workforce with an unparalleled mobile experience and seamlessly interfaces with enterprise software to connect your entire organization–revolutionizing how thousands of companies worldwide schedule, organize, and track maintenance.
- Customizable dashboard
- Work order management
- Automated maintenance scheduling
- Parts and supplies tracking
- Mobile application that works in offline mode
- Custom reports
- API integrations
- Preventive maintenance.
Fiix was one of the first entrants in the SaaS-based maintenance software space and has positioned to help their customer digitize their operations. Fiix offers competitive advantage in four key areas:
- Simplifying IT. Fiix was an early innovator and leader with a modern, scalable and high performance multi-tenant cloud SaaS offering. Fiix has taken out the complexity, without compromising a comprehensive approach. Across the board, Fiix has been hyper-focused on simplicity, from the implementation and management of the technology, to the business ad contractual terms, as well as and always up to date flexibility that helps customers adapt, change and innovate.
- A User and Workplace Focus. Fiix has attention on where and how maintenance works. The mobile solution works both on and offline, supporting customers in the field or factory floor. The software is easy to use by both technicians and managers which encourages user adoption. Best practices and expertise is built into the processes.
- Adoption Services. Fiix provides customer success services as part of the offering. The Customer Success team partners closely with customers to plan and execute on their digital journey-- working through a crawl, walk and run approach to set the customer up for long term, sustainable success.
- Business Intelligence & Connectivity: Dashboards, Reporting and KPIs are built-in with domain expertise. Integrations to ERP systems help ensure a connected solution.
Key verticals include:
- Wholesale and Distribution
Primary users include:
- Maintenance managers
- Directors of operations
- Plant managers
- Companies with 5-500+ employees
- Basic plan starts at $40/user/month
- Priced per user per month
- Free tour available