Simplifying Maintenance Management
- Centralize & Manage your entire maintenance management work-flow
- Stop Struggling with spreadsheets, phone calls, missing papers ( let us import your current data )
- Free GoMax! Mobile apps to create, manage, complete and close WO’s
- Customize Outbound Email notifications to vendors using company standard verbature
- Define Software Settings such as SLA, work categories, asset types, location types and more
- Collaborate in Real Time with maintenance staff and requesters on smartphones tablets desktops
- Pre-built Threshold Reports assist you in making the right decisions at critical times
- Company Guest Portals Paste a single line of code on your website, email or a QR Code
- Design your Preventative Maintenance routines for auto generation, assignment, costs and completion
- Barcode / QR Code your work orders, assets, parts and locations with GoMAX! Mobile Apps
Reviews of Maxpanda Write a Review
Easy to learn, simple to use. We used to use excel to track maintenance history. Maxpanda makes it so much easier and convenient.
The good: Love how easy it is to use.
The bad: Need an internet connect.
Maxpanda mobile maintenance software is a useful and powerful tool for all our maintenance activities. I have used a couple of management software but have never come across one with push notification for new order. Maxapandamobile maintenance software has push notification for new order which helps in getting work order done quickly.
The good: push notification for new order
Maxpanda order management software is a great management tool. New features are constantly added and the order management software is always up to date. It also has a guest portal for staff and tenants that don’t need accounts to submit work order. The order management software calendar is also a fantastic feature.The bad: guest portal
Tami from AMER MAINTENANCE INC says...
- We had a little problem doing some tasks with Maxpanda. We contacted the support through live chat and they were very helpful. They told us what to do and how to do it.The bad: Maxpanda software is a great management tool. New features are constantly added and the software is always up to date. It also has a guest portal for staff and tenants that don’t need accounts to submit work order. The work order calendar is also a great feature.
Mike from Community Center says...
Well developed cmms that meets my needs perfectly and a price that is way under board member approvals.
The good: Simple to learn and use. Especially for our tech staff :)