Accu-Tech Systems is a developer of business applications with a focus on creating products that enable users to manage their jobs or projects more easily, accurately and efficiently.
With a development staff of experienced and well-trained programmers and accountants, Accu-Tech Systems brings to market project management solutions evolved from real-life scenarios.
mJobTime is an exciting new handheld application that allows you to enter time cards remotely via your mobile devices. Using the latest advancements in handheld technology, mJobTime can be used as a standalone application to log time for employees on projects or to export information to your accounting system or spreadsheet. Now available for use with Intuit Master Builder 2003. Currently for use on Palm devices and soon to be available for Pocket PCs.
Visual JobCost™ is a management tool designed to enable businesses to maintain financial control over multiple projects. Visual JobCost was intentionally designed to apply to a wide range of industries including contractors, subcontractors and other project-oriented business.
VJC allows you to:
- Create jobs (or projects)
- Build detailed estimates and budgets
- Track actual and committed costs
- Issue change orders
- Bill jobs
- Report on job progress
Visual JobCost was designed to meet the needs of many industries. Current VJC end users include:
- Advertising Agencies
- Architectural Firms
- Collector Car Auctioneers
- Electrical Contractors
- Equipment Contractors
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Food Growers/Wholesalers
- Furniture Installers
- General Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Landscaping Contractors
- Machine Shops
- Mail & Promotional Companies
- Marketing Agencies
- Mechanical Contractors
- National Guard Units
- Nursery Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Printing/Packaging Companies
- Production Companies
- Public Housing Authorities
- Pump & Equipment Suppliers
- Reforestation Companies
- Refrigeration Contractors
- Remodeling Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Safety Equipment Consultants
- Surveying Contractors
- Management Companies
- Software & E-business Consultants
- Steel Fabricators
- Tool Manufacturers
- Tour Directors
- Underground Tank Storage
- Value Added Resellers
- Wood Importers
Visual AccountMate Integration
The Visual JobCost product line includes:
- VJC/LAN - compatible with LAN versions of Visual AccountMate
- VJC/SQL - compatible with SQL versions of Visual AccountMate
Visual JobCost is integrated with the following Visual AccountMate modules:
- System Manager - Visual JobCost is accessed from within the Visual AccountMate System Manager. All screens and reports have the same “look and feel” as Visual AccountMate making it easy to learn and use.
- Purchase Order - Posts committed cost from purchase orders. Allows you to assign a job number, cost code, and cost type to each line item on a PO.
- Accounts Payable - Posts actual cost from accounts payable invoices. Allows you to distribute AP invoice cost to multiple jobs, cost codes, and cost types.
- Payroll - Posts actual cost from payroll time cards. Allows you to assign a job number and cost code to each employee time card.
- Inventory Control - Issues inventory items to jobs. Allows you to include inventory items in job estimates, job transactions, and job billing. Also allows you to transfer inventory to and from jobs.
- Accounts Receivable - Posts job billings to accounts receivable. The Job Billing process automatically creates an AR invoice.
- Sales Order - Create jobs or change orders from sales quotes. Update job billings from shipped orders.
- General Ledger - Posts job cost transactions to general ledger. Costs can be distributed to any number of GL accounts.
Visual TimeTracker is a desktop application that provides you with an incredibly easy method of tracking your time spent on various projects during the day. It allows you to be more productive and profitable by spending more of your time on revenue-generating jobs. With just a few mouse clicks, you can eliminate the frustrating and time-consuming administrative hassle of accounting for your daily time.
Use Visual TimeTracker as a standalone application to log your time or you can export information to your accounting system or spreadsheet.
Reviews of Accu-Tech Systems Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Accu-Tech Systems? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!