Construction Accounting Software from Construction partner is a complete accounting solution for you construction company. With the purchase of Construction Accounting Software you will never need to enter data twice because the nine modules included are completely integrated and automatically share applicable data between each other. Construction Accounting Software offers hundreds of pre-defined reports so you never need another accounting solution again.
Construction Partner’s Accounts Payable Software offers you the flexibility you need to run your construction business and pay your vendors efficiently. This product has many features to make dealing with accounts payable easier for you. The user friendly spreadsheet style design will allow anyone on your staff to quickly learn how to use the Accounts Payable Software. This program allows you to set up vendor accounts, with several different calculation methods, for accurate invoice entry. Additionally this program will integrate with the Purchasing & Inventory Software to control and validate invoice amounts further. With the support of multiple check forms, you will be able to reconcile any of your payable accounts. For your convenience the Accounts Payable Software allows you to review open and paid invoices over the internet. The Accounts Payable Software also allows you to print numerous custom reports, or several generic reports. Some of the common generic reports are:
- Cash Requirements Schedule - all open payables sorted by day or week.
- Purchases Subject to Use Tax - list of all invoices subject to use tax.
- Vendor Trial Balance - list of all open invoices at the end of any fiscal period.
- Aged Accounts Payable - lists open payable accounts by vendor or job
- Vendor Check Register - register of all disbursements made during a specified (not necessarily fiscal) time period.
- Vendor History - listing of all invoices and payment details by either vendor or job
Construction Partner’s Accounts Receivable Software is another part of their complete accounting system. If you are looking to automate some of your receivables operations this solution will help you immensely. The Accounts Receivable software supports four types of billings: Progress, Unit Cost, Cost Plus and Lump sum; making it compatible with whatever process you use. In addition this program will integrate fully with your other Construction Partner programs to reduce data entry and increase automation. Construction Partner has included many features to make this Accounts Receivable Software perfect for you and your specific construction needs. These features include:
- The ability for you to view open and paid invoices online.
- The functionality to allow you to post one payment to several invoices.
- The ability to set up different tax districts for your customers.
- The ability to set up recurring invoices for monthly billing
- Four standard waiver and release forms with the option of customization by you.
As is the case with other Construction Partner Software offerings, this one produces many reports useful to you. Custom reports are available; they can be printed by combining any of the following variables: customer, job, phase, cost code, category, invoice number, invoice date, journal, bank number, payment date, transaction date, fiscal period, tax district, waiver/release type, accrual basis, cash basis and zip code. In addition you can also view many common reports. Some of these common reports are:
- Cash Receipts Schedule - shows you all open invoices in order of due-date
- Sales Tax Report - this report automatically combines all necessary data to produce monthly or quarterly sales tax reports.
- Applied Customer Payments - a listing of all posted cash receipt journals during a period of time specified by you
- Customer Trial Balance - shows you a list of all open invoices during a specified fiscal period.
- Aged Accounts Receivable - lists open receivable amounts at the end of a accounting period, by job or customer.
- Customer History - This report shows you a full history of invoice and payment receipts by customer or job.
Equipment Management Software allows you to better manage your Fixed Assets, by allowing you to apply costs to specific jobs, track depreciation, and track/schedule maintenance. Several other features available to you after implementing Construction Partner’s Equipment Management Software are:
- Track all owned or leased equipment by either accounting group or functional group.
- Automation of depreciation posting to General Ledger
- Track acquisition and retirement of equipment for tax and insurance purposes.
- Set hourly cost and billing rates on equipment; for job costing and customer billing.
- Schedule maintenance by month, mileage, or hourly intervals; with complete history of other maintenance by asset
- Track complete costs of equipment vs actual utilization; allowing you to better decide to rent or buy an asset.
As is the case with other Construction Partner Software offerings, the Equipment Management Software produces many reports useful to you. You are able to customize reports across many variables such as: equipment code, class code, fiscal period, job, transaction date, last location, job costed hours, customer billed hours, history, owned, rented, leased, or financed. You can also generate many commonly used reports. Some of these report templates are:
- Equipment History Listing - allows you to view a complete history detail on any single piece of equipment or all equipment in a classification.
- Equipment Expense Listing - allows you to view a history of expenses for selected equipment.
- Equipment Listing - allows you to view an inventory of all leased and owned equipment.
- Equipment Cost & Utilization - allows you to view cost of equipment per hour of utilization for proper costing of equipment to jobs.
- Equipment Maintenance Status - allows you to view complete maintenance history and scheduled future maintenance.
- Depreciation Status - allows you to view each depreciable item and view acquisition costs, depreciation to-date and for the fiscal year.
- Job Equipment Utilization - allows you to view the total revenue generated by selected equipment items
General Ledger Software is your complete general ledger application. With Construction Partner’s General Ledger Software you will save time through automated posting and increase the ease of printing reports. This product has several unique features to aid you; some of these features are:
- Support for up to 99 separate companies
- Sub-accounts may be defined for any account providing you flexibility and control
- Annual budgets available for accounts and sub accounts, which are easily spread over fiscal periods
- Support of recurring journals
- User control of posting to fiscal periods
- Automated general ledger postings from other accounting modules
- Complete single-process bank reconciliation
The General Ledger application also produces financial statements whenever necessary. You are able to print reports by G/L account, journal, fiscal period, vendor, customer, employee, jobs, job income and cost types, and budget amounts. The purpose of these reports is to make auditing and reconciliation easy for you and everyone involved in your accounting. Some of the more common reports you can print are:
- The General Ledger - print the general ledger during a specified time period.
- General Ledger Trial Balance - Summary showing totals for Assets, Liabilities, Income, Expense, and Net Income for any period you choose.
- General Ledger History Selection - customized selection of transactions can be printed.
- Job Summaries by General Ledger Account - each account listed showing beginning and end of year balances.
- General Ledger Check Deposit Register - lists all transactions in an account of your choice
- Job & Work Order Sales Report by City - used to help you prepare city or state tax forms.
- General Ledger Budget to Actual Comparison - lists each account’s budgeted vs actual cost or income
Construction Partner’s Job Costing Software gives you the ability to handle any sort of job (union or non, industrial, commercial, private, etc.) with the ease associated in automated processes. This product contains several features that make it useful to your construction business. Some of these features are:
- You have the ability to group similar jobs into categories for comparison.
- Job-Cost transaction journal gives you the ability to adjust costs between or within jobs.
- All costs and billings are updated automatically to save you time on double data entry.
- You can view estimated costs at completion from budget to cost comparisons.
- You can set up jobs easily by duplicating structure from similar jobs.
- You are able to view a summary of each jobs actual, budgeted, and projected costs to help you stay on top of your business.
- You gain flexibility by allowing four types of job billings: Progress, Unit Cost, Cost Plus and Lump Sum
- For your records each job is archived after it is closed, and subsequently available for online viewing
As is the case with other Construction Partner Software offerings, this one produces many reports useful to you. In addition to being able to customize reports across many variables; you can view many common reports. Some of these common reports are:
- Job Cost to Budget Comparison - you will see each job line item with budgeted, selected-period and total costs; along with remaining budget for each cost type, over a period selected by you.
- Job Committed Cost Status - allows you to see the remaining budget for each line item by combining costs to date and outstanding committed costs to determine remaining budget
- Line Item Billing Comparison - allows you to view comparisons between costs to-date with billings to-date during each phase of a contract.
- Period Cost/Income Summary - you can now view a summary of all job costs and billings—along with associated budgets—over a selected fiscal period.
- Job Cost Detail - allows you to review a comprehensive history of all job-cost transactions.
- Labor Status Report - allows you to view each line item with a comparison of associated budgeted and actual costs and hours
- Job Cost Variance Report - you will see each job line item with its associated projected cost at completion.
- Job Profit Summary - Summary report allows your financial staff to view contract amount, budgeted cost, budgeted and actual gross profit, percent complete, earned revenue, and calculated over/under billings; for each job.
- Job Cash Remaining Summary - this report allows you to view costs and billings to date along with the anticipated net cash flow for each job.
Construction Partner’s Job Estimating software is your complete job estimating solution. The Job Estimating Software builds estimates from a price book of items you define. This product can separate bids into bid items and set up crews for cost estimating. Many additional features will also help you in your estimating needs; such features include:
- The ability for you to set up labor and equipment unit pricing for each work item.
- Your ability to calculate bond premiums.
- Your ability to assign the degree of difficulty factor, for the purposes of pricing labor, to an assembly item at take-off.
- The option you have of changing material and equipment prices individually or automatically, using the percentage change feature.
- The ability for you to duplicate a prior bid to a new bid, to reduce take-off time on similar projects
- Standard formulas provided with the software allow you to calculate units of the most common geometric shapes.
- The ability for you to define work items for use with any estimate
- For your convenience you can review your bid work items online.
The Job Estimating Software produces many reports useful to you. At the end of each report you will see the extended amounts for material, equipment, labor, percentage markup, and the computed bond amount. Some of the commonly used reports you can generate are:
- Estimate Detail—by Material, Equipment, Labor Crew - you can use this report for obtaining price quotes and for preparing purchase orders. This report subtotals the estimate by material, equipment, or labor crew.
- Estimate Detail by Bid Item - this report generates your estimate by combining the bid items within it.
- Estimate Detail by Work Item Code - by running this report you will be shown the take-off dimensions, calculated amounts for materials, extended amounts for materials, equipment, and labor.
- Estimate Analysis - this report will provide you with an overview of an estimate by showing you estimate details sorted by work item.
- Estimate Analysis - If you use the assembly method for take-off, this report shows you each assembly and all work items making that assembly.
- Estimate Summary by Bid Item - this report shows you, by bid item, the total price for each phase of work and the subtotal for each bid item.
- Other reports include: Bid-Information Listing, Work-Item Code Listing, Formula-Code Listing, Crew Code Listing, Material/Equipment-Code Listing, Assembly-Code Listing, Detail Estimate by Job Phase & Cost Code, Work Item Summary, Estimate by Assembly and Estimate Summary by Job Phase and Cost Code
Construction Partner’s Payroll Software is made to be versatile enough to satisfy all the unique payroll needs of your construction business. Like other Construction Partner product, the Payroll Software completely integrates with the other accounting modules to reduce data entry to an absolute minimum. This product gives you a wide array of features to provide a comprehensive payroll solution. Such features are:
- Optional importing of timecards from previous spreadsheets available.
- Multiple distributions for each day are available for items such as but not limited to: special pay, equipment utilization, equipment repair time, inventory transfers, etc.
- You will receive complete setup of employee default pay
- User defined pay and deduction codes to provide you with flexibility in meeting tax and insurance requirements
- Support of 401k plans and section 125S special pre-tax deductions, for your employees
- Standard union tables to define pay for your union employees
- Support of workers comp pay
- Tracking of your employees significant dates and information
- Direct Deposit compatibility
- You are able to set up deduction limits by a Monthly, Annual, or cumulative basis
- Easy printing of W-2’s to save you time
The Payroll Software will also give you the capability to print an endless combination of reports. Reports can be printed using a number of combinations of the following variables: employee, job, phase, cost code, category, period end date, check date, check number, fiscal period, state, craft code, pay code, deduction code, benefit code, union, workers compensation code, liability insurance code, service billing, G/L account, equipment code, material code, hire date, termination date. In addition, you can chose print any of selected number of predefined reports. Some of those reports are:
- Company Employment by Job - shows you your employees by ethnicity and gender, with hours worked by each group.
- General Liability and Worker’s Comp Summary - these reports are useful by auditing agencies. They will allow you to show your earned premiums based on payroll records
- Payroll Check Register - this shows you employee paychecks
- Quarterly Earnings Spreadsheet (Federal & State) - shows you each of your employees’ earnings, taxes withheld, and your tax liability as employer
- Other reports available to you include: Union Reports, Certified Payroll, Payroll History Distribution, To-Date Earnings & Taxes, and many more.
Purchasing & Inventory
Construction Partner’s Purchasing & Inventory Software is your total purchase order solution. This software application will allow you to view your costs before you receive your invoices. With the Purchasing & Inventory Software, purchase commitments are integrated into job cost module, then compared to job estimates; letting you know where you stand in terms of budgeted vs actual costs, at this exact moment in time. Some unique features this product has to offer your construction business are:
- You have the ability to enter an array of pricing and special information: unit or fixed price, distributions, discounts, payment terms, special instructions, shipping instructions, vendor contacts, and requirements for submission.
- Automatic and manual purchase order numbers are available for your convenience.
- Partial payment compatibility
- Purchase orders will be automatically closed when the invoice is posted.
- For your convenience nine different customizable formats can be used when printing purchase orders.
- Purchase order status is available for you to view online.
- Closed purchase order details are kept in separate files for you to review in the future. They may also be purged at your discretion.
- You may print your purchase orders at any point after initial entry.
- Purchase Orders for inventory items are automatically reflected in the inventory module
Construction Partner Software offerings typically have many reports available for you to print; the Equipment Management Software is no different. You are able to customize reports across many variables such as: vendor, purchase order number, date, job, open/closed purchase orders, fixed price and unit price purchase orders. You can also generate many commonly used reports. Some of these report templates are:
- Purchase Order Listing - this report lists the cost-center distributions, discounts, freight charges, ordered quantities, extended amounts, amount invoiced, and whether it is unit or fixed prices for all purchase orders.
- Job Budgets vs. Committed Costs - this report allows you to see job line items showing the current budget, purchase order commitments to-date, invoiced amounts to-date, and the invoiced transaction detail
- Purchase Order Invoice Detail - this report allows you to select specific purchase orders and sort them by PO number, vendor, job, work order, or material inventory code.
Construction Partner developed the Service Billing Software so you can easily track costs on your construction jobs and work/service orders; ensuring that work gets billed for. The program works by retrieving all service information on your employees’ time cards, from the Payroll Software. It then automatically imports the data and charges the mark-up or billing rate you have specified and prints a bill. The billing and transaction information can then either be stored or purged at your discretion. This product boasts many unique features that are specifically designed for you involvement in construction; features include:
- Different billing rates for different customers
- Nine different customized formats for printing work orders and invoices
- Pre-defined service codes facilitate the creation of work orders and tracking of service activity and costs
- Multiple worksites for a single billing customer can be set up
- Online posting of your work orders showing scheduled and actual completion dates; and costs and billings to-date.
- Support of your recurring work orders
- The cost-plus invoicing feature allows you to set up automatic mark-up on nine pre-defined service cost types.
- The service-code invoicing feature allows you to enter specific service codes, labor hours, equipment hours, or material billing with pre-defined unit prices
The Service Billing application, like other Construction Partner applications can produce numerous financial statements whenever you deem necessary. You are able to print reports by using a number of the following variables: work order number, work order date, invoice number, invoice date, unbilled, customer, new or prior work orders, worksite, open, closed, cost, billings, assigned employee, salesperson, scheduled date, address, or sales tax district. In addition you can print any of a number of pre-defined reports. Some of these more common reports available to you are:
- Work Order Detail - allows you print a report by combining work-order cost with any of the following: Billing transactions by customer, work order, fiscal period, website, technician, or salesperson.
- Work Order Listing - allows you to display a summary of each posted work order.
- Work Order Profit Summary - allows select you to select a list of work orders and display the cost to-date, billings, and gross margin for each individual work order.
- Service Billing History - allows you to organize work orders by service code, fiscal periods, and customer or cost billing types; for analyzing costs and billings.
- Service Billing Worksite Listing - this simple report displays worksites and related contact information for your organizational and administrative purposes.
Reviews of Construction Partner Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Construction Partner? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!