Custom Homebuilders’ Solutions (CHS) is a powerful tool that combines a full range of accounting features with comprehensive job costing, management, and tracking features needed by builders. CHS will make life simpler for custom home builders, their clients and their staff.
- Is easily customized for your business
- Allows job managers to approve bills to pay with scanned bills and variance info readily available.
- Creates reports immediately by job, job cost, client, company or department
- Alerts the user to duplicate payments or over payments
- Provides job budget/estimate tools with historical data at your fingertips
- Reports variances from budget and purchase orders instantly
- Shows anticipated buget overages on one window by instantly gathering all related info.
- Produces comprehensive financial reports
- Provides a Payables window for entering trade and supplier bills with instant overage alerts!
- Alerts user to trade license and insurance expiration
- Includes contracts management features to track activities and communications
- Provides selected Online Information to Home Buyers
The builder will like the estimating, budgeting, change order, job status reports, and trade contractor control features. The client will be impressed with the accurate, professional reports detailing costs and status of their home. The accountant will like the flexible accounting package that provides tools for quick research and production of financial records and reports.
In CHS, lots of things like vendors, departments, general ledger numbers, cost codes, cost types and more are set up and stored so that builders or staff can easily add critical, detailed data to each posted record. By entering all this information into separate, searchable fields, financial reports the accountant needs and the more detailed job cost reports the builder needs are all available at the click of a button.
No more wasting time looking for old bills or creating separate spreadsheets! All the reports are at your fingertips-whenever you need them!
- Printed checks or Post Manual Checks
- Credit Card Charges entry screen and Reconciliation to Credit Card Statements
- Set up recurring accounts payable entries
- Cost Approval Reports that show overages
- Overages and insurance expiration alerts as bills are being entered
- Void Checks/ Change Check #'s
- Aging Reports/ Vendor Ledgers by Job/Dept
- Statements/ Ledgers
- Quick Billing for Costs that have been posted, including markups
- Ability to enter Accts Receivable entry on Bill Paying screen
- Track Cash By Job or Dept; no matter how many Job or Dept costs are included on one check
- Cash Flow reports For Whole Company, or by Job and Dept.
- Cash Registers by Job or Dept
- Cash Available by Job
- Bank Reconciliations
- Deposit Reports by Job or Customer
Chart of Accounts
- Use Preloaded, Edit them as needed, or Setup your own
- Set up one time; jobs, depts, and cost codes are not attached to Chart of Account G/L number
- Trial Balances, Balance Sheets, Income Statements by Job, Dept, Company
- Financial Budget Comparisons
- General Ledgers by Job, Dept, Vendor, Cost Codes, and more
Job Costing Control and Estimating
- Professional Job Budgets/Use Bid, Historical, or Items/Formulas Estimating
- Post Bids Received to Review directly on Job Budget screen
- View related actual costs from other jobs directly on Job Budget screen
- Cost Variance and Detail Reporting
- Estimated Costs at Completion that instantly reacts to all changes
- Percentage of Completion reports
- Cost Comparisons Between Jobs
- Ability to enter payroll after it has been processed.
- Ability to post checks with gross and tax info.
- Ability to post to job costs.
- Reports that compare Budget to PO’s
- Purchase Orders that will list Supplier Items (if used)
- Purchase Orders that will automatically include items budgeted, if desired
- Alerts if Costs over authorized PO’s for Cost Code or Vendor
- Scheduling application included with purchase of CHS
- Scheduling will link to data in CHS to use Supplier/Sub data, Budget/ C.O. data
- Gantt style charts for whole project, one phase, or for selected Supplier/Sub