Construction Concepts software provides residential, remodelers, light commercial builders real market solutions for estimating, scheduling, profit tracking, warranty, specification/color control, purchase/work orders and more. User friendly project cost management system.
- Aids builder in cash flow analysis by aging payables by month.
- Gives the builder an up-to-date view of payables by automatically linking any issued Purchase Order to the ledger.
- When a Purchase Order is paid the amount is automatically transferred to the Cost Variance form into the Actual Cost column.
- Saves time with the multiple check-writing features. Provides easy to read reports that can be viewed by a variety of possible searches.
- Produces meaningful reports by search categories such as job number, payee, category, etc.
- Reconciles bank accounts.
- Provides customization by allowing the user to add custom categories.
- Links automatically to the appropriate Cost Variance form when a job cost is applicable
- Eliminates redundancy by automatically linking to the Cost Variance Form.
- Makes check writing quick and easy with such time saving features as date stamping, categorizing, retaining addresses, etc.
- Saves the builder money by detailing the price per item (suppliers) or price per job (sub-contractors) and creating a paper trail to ensure the price quoted is the price charged.
- Provides the builder a paper trail to ensure what is ordered is what is delivered.
- Eliminates miscommunication between builder and sub-contractor by detailing the work expected.
- Saves the builder time by the Purchase Orders being pre-specified so the staff member need only select the specific item rather than re-enter information over and over.
- Automatically link to the job control schedule chart, and accounts payable ledger (Version 3.0 or higher).
Reviews of Construction Concepts Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Construction Concepts? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!