Provides an integrated software suite designed specifically for the Construction industry. Modules include: AP, AR, GL, Cash Manager, Equipment Inventory,Payroll, Job Costing, and Project Management. Uses Microsoft Excel and Word for reporting & for generating all correspondence such as RFIs, RFPs, Transmittals, POs, etc.
Features and Functions:
- Immediate posting of invoices and payments provides for more timely job costing.
- No complicated month-end closings. Our date-driven system allows multiple month processing and makes your month-end processing a snap!
- A separate history file maintains vendor and invoice numbers to guard against double payments.
- Offers check hold/release by job, vendor or invoice.
- During invoice processing, each account distribution is validated and displayed to insure accuracy.
- Automatically calculates discounts and retainage.
- Tracks workers comp and general liability expiration dates for subs.
- Does complete check reconciliation.
- Prints joint checks, 1099’s , even lien releases.
- Handles 99 companies with 10 checking accounts per company.
- Set up your own “class codes“ to track equipment rentals, or any type of Purchase Orders, etc.
- The commitment system is so complete, it hold each commitment (Subcontract, Purchase Order, etc.) along with their change orders, payments, and retainage. So you can see in one place how you stand with each sub. This detail can be held for the complete life of the job.
- Prints Rolodex cards, and mailing labels.
- Invoice descriptions, unit-of-measure, and even quantity amounts can update the Power Tools Job Costing system
- Search features for vendors, general ledger accounts, job numbers, cost codes and commitments.
- Standard default account numbers can be set up by vendor for easier invoice processing.
- Vendors can be added during invoice processing.
- Automatic allocation of sales tax and freight during the invoice distribution. Saves time and hassle in distributing the ”extras“.
- Checksheet processing. As with all of our systems, the A/P system offers the unique step-by-step processing guide for complete operation.
- Restart options in printing. Takes the hassles out of printer jams, and running out of paper or checks. You can simply restart the report on any page or check number.
Reviews of PowerTools Software Suite Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use PowerTools Software Suite? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!