We are proud to offer our Client Write-Up System for Windows. If you’ve been waiting for a complete, powerful, affordable, easy-to-use Client Write-Up System for Windows, this is the product for you!
- Completely rewritten with Microsoft 32-bit Visual basic 6.0
- Single-user and multi-user network versions available (Microsoft and Novell)
- Date sensitive - not necessary to close periods, increased reporting flexibility
- Includes General Ledger, After-the-fact Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Financial and Payroll Reporting, Amortization and more…
- Interfaces with QuickBooks, spreadsheet and tax software, Crystal Reports, Access, etc.
- Laser generated: 941, 940, 943, W2, 1099…
- Quick and user-friendly transaction entry
- Conversion from Pro Systems® Client Write-Up System for DOS and other Client Write-Up software
- Proven and mature, first released in May 1997
- Y2K compliant
- Advanced help functions available throughout the system
- Sophisticated multilevel security system with password protection
- Tutorial, getting started manual and full documentation
Advanced Accounts Payable
Advanced Accounts Payable option for Client Write-up or Computer Checkbook.
Advanced Payroll Check Writing
Advanced Payroll Check Writing option for Client Write-Up or Computer Checkbook.
Windows based After-the-Fact Payroll System with full quarterly and yearly reporting.
Free built-in Amortization Schedule.
Free Built-in professional Bank Reconciliation system.
Computer Checkbook Client Remote Processing
To allow clients to process disbursements / deposits, print AP / PR checks and transfer the information back to the Accounting Firm for Financial Statement processing.
Financial and Payroll Reporting
Full financial and Payroll reporting is included in the system.
Full featured Windows based General Ledger system with many advanced features for Accounting Firms.
Micr Check Option
To allow micr printing on AP / PR checks from Computer Checkbook, advanced AP or advanced PR.
Reviews of Client Write-Up System for Windows Write a Review
Ben from BEN R SHULL CPA LLC says...
Write-Up CS comprises the following modules within the Creative Solutions Accounting application:
General Ledger module - Handles GL write-up work for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, or 13-period clients. Financial Reporter module - Provides a powerful tool for creating custom financial reports and graphs. Payroll Compliance module - Provides after-the-fact payroll capabilities, including the forms and reports for payroll tax processing.
The good: It worked just fine.
The bad: Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS will permanently expire on March 1, 2017 (excluding Engagement CS).