Dynamo, our flagship product, was designed to support and help small and medium sized companies manage and grow their business! It is a comprehensive business and accounting software suite which includes all the tools needed to run a successful business.
Dynamo was designed to scale and support growth. Whether you have 10 or 2,000 employees or 1 or 25 locations, Dynamo includes all the tools to support your business through every step of the way. Since everything is included, there’s no need to pay extra for new add-on modules each time your business expands, or to enable features which are essential to managing a business!
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Transfer Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Cost / Price Maintenance
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
So whether you’ve outgrown a software-in-a-box program, or can’t justify the expense and complexity of competing high-cost solutions, then consider Dynamo. Dynamo is a reasonably priced, mature alternative that will support both current and future business needs.
Perhaps more importantly, Excellware will be there to support you every step of the way!
What type of businesses can use Dynamo?
- Distribution / Wholesale Trade / Dealers
- Heating, A/C & Ventilation Services
- Retail Trade / Point-of-Sale
- Equipment Supply
- Rental House
- Light Manufacturers
- Auto & Truck Parts
- And your business, too
The accounts payable module has several features to automate your processes. Integration with other modules is key as the accounts payable module interfaces with the purchase order module to ensure payment matches the purchase price. Also integrated is bank statement reconciliation to help automate your monthly reconciliation.
This module also:
- Prevents duplicate payments to same purchase or invoice number
- Reporting to show you when you paid, what you paid and how it was allocated to the general ledger. Sort vendors by company name, first or last name of multiple vendor contacts, vendor number, phone number or zip code.
- Automatic payment selection can select invoices eligible for a cash discount
- Checks print on laser or ink jet printer
- Optional monthly reports balance to the general ledger.
- Age customers by calendar month or 30/60/90/120 days with additional space for extended terms.
- Multiple partial payments per invoice with retention of date and amount detail.
- Flexible ageing reports in summary and detail.
- Posts accounts receivable payments directly to Dynamo or Sage 100.
Bill of Materials
List all required or included components, assemblies, and sub-assemblies.
Track, and reconcile balances for multiple accounts. Manage checking, savings, cash, credit, and EDI transactions.
Accept customer payments via cash, credit, check, and EDI.
Supports standard pricing, formula driven, and custom price exceptions by customer. Import pricing from file and enter current and future prices.
Customer Relationship Management
Synchronize customer and prospect data. Collaborate and share important details across department lines.
- Provides 24x7 internet access capabilities for your customers to track order shipments, print copies of invoices, check stock, display order history, and display A/R statement of account.
- Option to enable placing sales orders online.
Electronic Data Interchange
Supports common EDI formats.
Manage and depreciate fixed assets by accepted accounting standards. Track all costs associated with equipment purchases and capital expenditures.
- Provides mechanism to track assets, both fixed assets and rental fleet.
- Calculation of depreciation for book, tax, alternative minimum tax, and ACE.
- Interfaces with serialized inventory.
- Posts Depreciation monthly to Dynamo General Ledger.
- Integrated postings to general ledger for day to day operations in real time.
- Reporting capabilities to track and manage critical business details.
- Inquiry with display of month summary and transaction details.
- Transactions can be posted to any open accounting period.
- Supports multiple locations.
- Provides Transaction Report, Trial Balance, and Financial Statements.
Integrated Credit Card Processing
Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard Compliant payment processing.
Control costs, improve accuracy, order fill rates, and turns, and reduce loss and shrinkage. Conduct concurrent physical inventories by company, product line, or item.
- Tracks each product receipt individually using LIFO or FIFO.
- Supports multiple warehouses and direct shipments to customers.
- Supports assortments/assemblies/kits.
- Supports fractional quantities.
- Provides printing of bin location labels, both in batch and one at a time as locations are assigned or changed.
- Automatic calculation of minimum stocking levels and ABC value.
- Item selection by item#, starting characters of item#, vendor part# (for multiple vendors), any word or words in either of two lines of description, equivalent part#, UPC bar code#, or internal bar code#.
- Physical Inventory programs to assist counting and reconciling inventory variances.
- Supports multiple item numbers that share the same physical inventory.
- Supports items that are sold in piece as well as case quantities, with automatic transfer of material from case to piece items as required.
- Multiple UPC bar codes per item with associated box quantity.
- Tracks each serialized product from purchase through sale, and beyond.
- Serialized inquiry by item and customer.
Track costs by job to determine profitability.
Quickly create orders with powerful search features and customer specific preferences for an unparalleled customer experience.
Improve your checkout process with cash drawer, barcode scanners, secure credit processing, gift cards, and flexible receipt printing options.
Create and transmit orders for services and products with quick access to details about vendors, items, quantities, and shipping requirements. Generate stock orders based on inventory movement and predetermined stock levels.
- Manual and computer generated purchase orders.
- Automatic faxing and/or emailing of purchase orders directly from Dynamo.
- PO Receipts update inventory accounts in General Ledger.
- Support for surcharges and trailing credits.
Colorful reports can be printed to email, PDF, file, or printer.
Sales Order Processing
Order entry for direct shipments, warehouse orders, and quotations.
Prepare and file state and federal tax returns.
Time & Billing
Track employee attendance and job cost.
Transfer Order Processing
Move inventory between warehouses for customer order fulfillment or stock replenishment. Monitor progress with real-time transaction processing and time-stamp logs. Enter orders manually, or generate them based on inventory levels and need.
Leverage technology to optimize warehouse operations, order processing, and logistics across various warehouses and retail locations.
Reviews of Dynamo Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Dynamo? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!