At Intuit Eclipse, we know how to make that happen. It all begins with the Intuit Eclipse DMS — a fully integrated, real-time business management solution that includes the following components:
- Sales, Pricing and CRM
- Purchasing and Inventory
- Warehouse Logistics
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Intelligence
- User Interfaces
- Eclipse Business Connect
- Calculate due dates automatically, based on vendors’ terms.
- Split payments, recurring payments, PO overrides, and one-step reconciliation let you easily manage cash disbursements.
- Get an instant read on both approved and unapproved A/P records.
- Simplify year-end filing — with complete 1099 vendor processing.
- Be sure that your customers’ A/R and credit status are always current.
- View a customer’s A/R activity for any range of dates.
- Drill down from summary level data to see transaction level detail with a single keystroke.
- Prioritize collection efforts and minimize write-offs with aged receivables reporting and task automation work queues.
Customer Relationship Management
Personalize your customers’ buying experience with:
- Customer-specific pricing
- Customer-specific part numbers, points and rebate programs
- Customer-specific print styles
User-defined personalization tools allow you to:
- Create your own custom reports
- Tailor your views
- Define your own screens
- Customize documents
- Manipulate your database
- Intuitive account and contact management
A flexible approach lets you:
- Eliminate mandatory end-of-day, end-of-month, and end-of-year accounting period closes, and — if you like — leave multiple accounting periods open.
- Gain unlimited access to historical data.
- Drill down from the general ledger, or any financial report, to view transaction detail.
- Generate accounting reports for any range of dates — with timeless, “as-of” dating.
- Track updates and their associated journal postings by source, branch and date.
- View account disbursement, by transaction.
Maintain all product information including:
- Unlimited descriptions
- Order entry reminders
- Substitute products
- UPC codes
- MSDS tracking
- User classification
Built-in management tools let you:
- Turn around physical inventory counts quickly with count sheets or cards.
- Capture average cost, last cost, landed average cost and multiple user-defined costs basis.
- Calculate real-time inventory value relative to any “as-of” date.
- Select products for cycle counting based on:
- Location type and priority
- Rank products by multiple methods for each branch.
- Define product kits or create them dynamically as needed.
Invoicing and Lot Billing
Trigger invoice generation by:
- order segment status
- ship date
- print status
Other features allow you to:
- Review invoices or orders before sending them to your customers.
- Effectively manage large jobs that require a bid for the customer and a quote from multiple vendors.
- Manage quoting, tracking, expediting, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of the lot order.
- Track shipments of both inventory and non-inventory items needed to complete a project or job.
- Reconcile shipments as they come in — whether you receive one shipment for all the materials on a lot or 20 different shipments for various quantities.
Purchasing and Transfers
Automated Suggested Purchasing Queues:
- Expand and subtract the order cycle to maximize purchasing dollars
- Instantly identify service issues
- Calculate carrying costs when vendor targets are not met
Manage automatic transfers based on:
- Committed sales
- Day’s supply
- Branch transfer schedules
- Surplus inventory
Sales Order Management
With a single keystroke, counter and telephone sales personnel can instantly:
- Look up product features
- Check prices and discounts
- Schedule blanket orders
- Suggest complementary items
- Check a customer’s available credit
- Review order commitments
- Check inventory availability in the central warehouse and at the branches
Reviews of Intuit Eclipse DMS Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Intuit Eclipse DMS? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!