Apero is the developer, implementor and support provider for our Distribution ERP solution, focused on the Distribution/Wholesaler marketplace and it’s specific needs for the future and today.
Latitude is a retail and wholesale distribution ERP software designed for business. Latitude’s in-house experts understand the challenges faced every day and are constantly looking at new, innovative approaches to make work processes more efficient, integrated, and collaborative.
The software is designed to meet the needs of users and increase wholesale distribution value in four strategic areas:
- Business Operations
- End User Experience
- Software Integration
- Revenue and Inventory Management.
- Integrated “World Class Financials”
- Integrated EDI/e-Commerce/ Mobility solutions
- Integrated RF WMS
- Multi - Currency/Company/Warehouse/ Location/Languages are supported
- Ability to support & maintain complex pricing & costing methods
- Automated Replenishment
- Consignment Sales
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Inventory Re-value
- Cradle to Grave s/n tracking
- Determine True Landed Cost & Cost individual FIFO layers
- Service & Repair Work Order
- Integration with 3rd party applications, ie. CRM/BI/e-Commerce
- Customers needing 5 to 1300 users
- Companies with 5-500+ employees
- Multi-branch or multi-company organizations
- Distribution/Wholesale companies: from consumable, to wearable, to hard goods.
- Usable by all departments, including Finance and Accounting, Sales, Warehouse, Purchasing and Inventory.
- Starts at $30,000 for 5 users
- Priced per user
- Purchased and subscription-based payment options available
- No free trial available
Reviews of Latitude ERP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Latitude ERP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!