- Manage work orders, projects, warranties, service/project scheduling and bid/lead tracking all in one system.
- Enter building, company, contact, warranty information and building instructions one time in one location.
- Instant status reports on buildings, work orders, projects, warranties and billing information.
- Real time daily, weekly, or monthly reports on accounts receivable aging, bid summary, work on hand, warranty expiration and work order/project calendars.
- You determine what information your customers can access regarding projects, work orders, invoices, pictures and warranties via a link from your website. Your customers can submit work order requests direct via the customer portal.
- You and your customers can access information from anywhere at any time via a secure internet connection.
- Less down time from constantly upgrading software, configuring servers, migrating and backing up data.
- No big up front cost for software, servers, firewalls, switches or physical space.
- You lease our services and pay only for the number of users you need. Add users as you need them.
- Upgrades immediately available to our partner companies on a monthly basis.
- We store, manage, and backup your information on our servers in multiple locations.
- Your staff has unlimited access to a 24/7 live help line for routine questions as well as free monthly webinars on topics selected as a result of your feedback.
- Setup Entities and Divisions, chart of accounts
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Project/job costing
- Fixed asset management, equipment module
- Inventory management
- Cash receipts
- Purchase orders
Save Time: Eliminate need for multiple systems to manage A/R
- Creating a bid from a lead takes just seconds
- Bid calendar shows all bids for the company, color-coded by salesperson
- Easily update project bids directly from the calendar view
- Organize/filter bids on bid calendar, by salesperson, type of work, etc.
Save Time: Tracking bids/opportunities manually or in spreadsheet log
Building Work History
- Instant access to all past Service Work Orders and Production Projects
- View all current or expired Warranties, including PDF copies of the same
- Document the current roof system, manufacturer, dimensions, and specific products and quantities installed
- Store all roof drawings, photos and all other documents associated with the building in one place
- Record important building relationships, owner company and contacts, property management company and contacts, etc.
Save Time: View Work Orders’ data through the Building
- View all meetings, human resource and personal events in one place
- Filter calendars by specific users or event types
- View availability for office staff when trying to schedule meetings
- Record individual/personal days on employee calendars
Save Time: Researching who is/is not available for appointments & meetings
- Track all key communications including phone conversations, mail, faxes, emails and meetings.
- Assists with Sales, Project Management, Inter-office communication, Invoice collections and Marketing
- Use follow-ups as reminders of future tasks that need completed
- Generate mass mailers and emails
- Improve communication, set up and track reminders
- Open follow-ups show up in message board on home page as reminders
Save Time: Sending inter-office emails and reducing long phone conversations
- Instantly view critical company figures on the home page
- View Work On Hand $, Open Follow-Ups, Open Work Orders, etc. all in one place
- View snapshot summary of all projects/leads
- Leads (#) with approximate $
- Pending projects (#) with approximate $
- All links take you to the actual records that make up the figures
- Program dashboard view/information specific to each user name
Save Time: During staff meetings by updating Your projects in real time
Customized User & Company Defaults
- Use the user-specific Quick-Print function to instantly export a common template (Invoice, Work Order Ticket, etc.)
- Pre-populate creation forms with typical information to eliminate unnecessary repetitive clicks in the system
- Select default views for modules so that you can view what you would like to as soon as you open the page
Save Time: Using defaults, create work orders and leads while on the phone with customers
- Any file that can be saved on your computer can be uploaded into Dataforma
- Documents are stored in relationship to a specific file for quick retrieval (work order, project, building, etc.)
- Document resizer allows large file-size photos to be uploaded quickly and take up less space
- Retrieve documents from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Multiple doc upload feature allows users to drag and drop groups of documents at one time
Save Time: Looking for documents on computer, server, hard copy, etc.
Google Maps Integration
- Plot all of your open job locations on a Google map
- Use the “Get Directions” functions to provide directions from your office to the project or work order location
- The Building and Work Order’s general information page contains a pinpoint location of the address and allows you to open it in Google Maps with one click
- Plot all buildings with a specific type of roof system installed
Save Time: Entering address information and Google maps, Mapquest, etc.
- Generate Email Blasts using the contact information stored in the Dataforma system
- Create Mass Mailers that export into a customizable letter document
- Use groups to quickly find all contacts that you want to send mailers (newsletters, Christmas cards, etc.)
- The contacts file in your database builds very quickly when all of your employees enter every customer they meet
Save Time: Sending group emails to large groups of customers at one time
- Accounts Receivable, Building, Installation, Project and Work Order Reports
- Apply search filters to make reports unique for your company
- Quickly report on:
- Total S.F. of roofing installed by roof type
- All projects completed for a specific customer
- Find data needed to complete pre-qualification statements
Save Time: For your staff in preparing reports for meetings and management summaries
- Quickly generate invoices directly from the Work Order or Project
- Invoices pull information from Work Orders to expedite the invoicing process
- Share A/R information with the office staff without giving them access to Accounting
- Manage overdue invoices and track collection efforts
- Invoice reporting features for buildings, customers and aging
- Put customers on credit hold, enter credit limits
Save Time: Quickly creating invoices as soon as work on roof is complete
- Easily create, view, and print new leads
- Organize leads by salesperson, type of work, etc.
- Store a history of leads/opportunities on any specific building
- Run weekly sales meetings directly from the system
- View the source and close ratio of lead sources. Analyze reports to decide where to spend future marketing dollars
- Generate reports to view close ratios by salesperson, type of work, or any combination of numerous search filters
Save Time: Assigning and providing leads for salespeople
Project Contract Management
- Easily update the status throughout the project (Lead->Pending->Approved->Completed)
- Add the contract amount/date and capture detailed estimated vs. actual costing information
- Mark awarded projects as open to view current backlog, work on hand
- View work on hand $ in message board on home page in real time
Save Time: Recording/tracking work on hand by hand or via spreadsheets
Proposals & Reports
- Generate proposals directly from Dataforma
- The proposal format is completely customizable, match your current format
- Standard text such as Scope of Work and Exclusions are added to the Dataforma Library. Retrieve the library language to quickly generate a Proposal. Using the library language saves times, creates consistency and reduces spelling errors
- Other reports can include roof evaluations and inspection reports
Save Time: Eliminating redundant typing of scope of work language for proposals
Purchase Orders and Payables
- Create Purchase Orders for projects, using the product catalog to quickly populate the description and pricing information
- Create Payables to track material costs for projects and apply them against your budget/estimate
- Track the purchase history for specific products to easily spot price fluctuations
Save Time: For A/R staff by creating purchase orders
Searching and Sorting
- Use the quick search links within all modules to easily sort files
- Use the in-depth search to apply any variety of filters for detailed searches
- Views can be sorted by using the advanced search link
- All fields displaying in the message board are active links to real time search results/reports
Save Time: Remember one aspect of a project and quickly find
Service Work Management
- Create Service Tickets while speaking to the building representative
- Quickly capture key information such as the Reported By contact, Building, Invoice To company/contact, Work Description, etc.
- Never lose a service ticket - Work Orders are permanently documented
- Identify bottlenecks through latency reports
- Store employee and material costs/burden for automated work order costing
- Message board on home page displays number of reports, scheduled and completed to be invoiced work orders
Save Time: Managing work orders, storing documents and creating invoices in ONE system.
Service/Work Order Calendar
- Drag-and-Drop reported work orders to Schedule/Dispatch Service crews
- Work Orders that need to be scheduled can be filtered by Building location or type of work for quick, logical scheduling
- Work Orders color coded by crew/service foreman
- Saves a permanent history of the service schedule
- Work order font color indicates if the work has been billed or not
- Multiple views to see Monthly, Weekly or Daily schedules
Save Time: Scheduling work orders, simply drag and drop to schedule
- Permanently document all Manufacturer and Workmanship Warranties
- Upload a scanned image of the Manufacturer warranty to the file
- Print Workmanship Warranties into a customized template and send to your customer
- Easily generate mass marketing letters from expiring Warranties to sell additional services
- View all past and current warranties on existing buildings
Save Time: Looking for warranties and finding job folders for copies of warranties
Reviews of Dataforma Write a Review
Sandi from Goodmen Roofing says...
Web based business management service for roofing & construction industry; project mgmt, lead & bid tracking, work history, warranty & document mgmt, internal reports, accessible to all users
The bad: There seems to be so many levels, but the more we use it, the better it is.