Let ePartners’ Signature Series solutions help strengthen your business.
Earning the trust of Microsoft® Business Solutions Partners and customers alike, ePartners has delivered reliable applications, timely upgrades and dependable support for more than a decade.
ePartners’ Signature Series Team is dedicated to providing high-quality solutions which extend the existing capabilities within Microsoft® Business Solutions Systems.
By providing high-quality service and custom solutions that extend the functionality of Microsoft® Dynamics products, Signature Series solutions will enable you to automate, streamline, and simplify many time consuming and cumbersome processes, allowing the user to focus on the importance of your company’s purpose therefore strengthening your business.
The current solutions available within the Signature Series offering are for Dynamics - GP, however we anticipate having additional solutions to present in the future.
To more readily assist you in identifying the solution you are looking for we have segmented our offerings based on functionality. Find out more at the links below.
eConnect Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Looking for a solution to save time and money while trying to integrate data to and from Dynamics GP? Let Signature Series’ eConnect Extensions assist with such needs.
As part of our eConnect Extensions, CompleteConnect Outbound allows the user to accelerate the development of outbound integrations from Dynamics - GP while SS’ exERPts - Data Management Tool for eConnect provides a near-real time means of integration of incoming data to Dynamics-GP while managing errors, handling notifications to the user, and offering substantial cost savings for the client in both eConnect investment and development costs.
eConnect Extensions offerings:
- CompleteConnect - Outbound Signature Series’ COMPLETECONNECT OUTBOUND is a configurable tool that consulting staff and IT personnel can use to accelerate the development of outbound integrations from Dynamics - GP. This tool extends eConnect Requester technology by allowing requesters to be mapped to specific output formats through an easy to use interface.
- exERPts – Data Management Tool for eConnect Signature Series’ EXERPTS-DATA MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR ECONNECT is a .NET Windows service that can be utilized out of the box to integrate eConnect ready XML documents into Great Plains. Alternately, the SS’ exERPts API can be invoked through .NET code leveraging pre-developed routines to manage incoming eConnect transactions.
Looking for import capabilities with ASI’s iMIS Association Management? Let ePartners’ SS’ Financials Solutions’ iMIS Import meet this need.
Concerned with data consistency within financials? Need to simplify the transaction and records process? Interested in streamlining the cumbersome process of transferring data from one source to another? With features such as single transaction import, batch import, comma and space delimited data import, batch fixes for interrupted/corrupted batches during processing, as well as quick viewing and editing options through the main purchasing transaction window, our Core Financials solutions are sure to simplify the company’s business transactions and enhance the functionality within the Great Plains user environment.
Also available within SS’ Financials Solutions are several options for maintaining, organizing and streamlining pertinent information within multiple Dynamics GP Companies through our Enterprise Financials offerings. These offerings allow the user the ability to integrate card information, to automatically post batches for companies affected by intercompany transactions, to streamline the approach in creating and maintaining fixed allocation accounts, while also offering the quick viewing and editing options through the main purchasing transaction window, each saving time and money for the company benefiting from it.
With so many offerings available through our Financials Solutions, companies will have the opportunity to update records effectively and efficiently saving both time and money while also simplifying the business process.
Financials Solutions offerings:
- iMIS Import Easily transfer postings from Advanced Solutions International’s iMIS Association Management into GP General Ledger and Payables Management.
- Batch Fixer Utility Occasionally Great Plains users encounter stuck batches… Signature Series Batch Fixer Utility provides a simple means to free the stuck batch.
- General Ledger Batch Import SS’ GL Batch Import lets the user easily and efficiently create journal entries in General Ledger by allowing them to import GL Batches automatically.
- General Ledger Utility Simplify the transaction entry process by being able to import tab delimited or comma delimited data into the distribution-scrolling window of General Journal Entry in Great Plains financials.
- AP Quick Entry (also available in Enterprise Financials offerings) Signature Series’ AP Quick Entry is a product that allows the user to view and edit account distributions and payment terms from the main Purchasing Transaction entry window instead of having to drill back to other windows.
- AP Quick Entry Signature Series’ AP Quick Entry is a product that allows the user to view and edit account distributions and payment terms from the main Purchasing Transaction entry window instead of having to drill back to other windows.
- Card Replicator With Signature Series’ Card Replicator the user can maintain current Account, Customer, Employee and/or Vendor information across multiple companies. SS’ CARD REPLICATOR seamlessly integrates your card information.
- Intercompany Extensions Signature Series’ Intercompany Extensions is an integrated solution that automatically posts batches for companies affected by intercompany transactions.
- Allocation Manager Eliminate the need to individually create and maintain fixed allocation accounts within Great Plains.
HR and Payroll Solutions
Signature Series’ Human Resources and Payroll Solutions address numerous business issues from integration with Payroll outsourcer’s such as ADP, Ceridian, and Paychex through our Payroll Outsourcing Integrations to enhancing functionality within the Great Plains client environment with offerings that allow the user the option to perform rapid entries of payroll and HR time and attendance, apply rules to the calculation of accruals, check duplicate position codes, manage Life Insurance benefits to include imputed income, and many more options available through our HR and Payroll offerings.
SS’ HR and Payroll Solutions can enable companies to save time, money, and reduce numerous possibilities of error by letting technology streamline the work, allowing the user to focus less attention on the cumbersome details and more attention on the absolute purpose of the business.
HR and Payroll Solutions offerings & Payroll Outsourcing Integrations:
- ADP Integration to Human Resources Eliminate the need for duplicate entry of employee, pay rate, and deduction information between Great Plains Human Resources and ADP’s PC Payroll for Windows.
- Ceridian Integration to Human Resources Similar to the SS’ ADP Integration to HR with the exception that this product is designed to integrate employee data to Ceridian’s SourceLink™ product for Source 500 Payroll rather than ADP’s PC Payroll.
- Paychex General Ledger Import Provide an easy, seamless connection to your General Ledger data. By using Paychex Paylink, the user can import detail or summary information using Paychex General Ledger Reporting service.
HR and Payroll:
- Mass Payroll Entry This multi-faceted solution streamlines inputting payroll and HR transactional data by allowing data import and rapid data entry via a spreadsheet-like interface.
- Accrual Extensions SS’ Accrual Extensions works with the Great Plains HR and Payroll systems to apply rules to the calculation of accruals and allows printing of accrual balance information on Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings, Payroll Checks and Mekorma MICR checks.
- Payroll Extensions With several features requested by our customers to enhance their payroll systems, SS’ Payroll Extensions offers an option for checking duplicate position codes and another set of options to produce a Missing Timesheet report in conjunction with your Payroll Build.
- Retroactive Pay Calculator SS’ Retroactive Pay Calculator works with the Payroll Mass Update feature in Great Plains Payroll to allow creation of payroll transactions containing retroactive pay due an employee.
- Life Insurance Manager Keep the company’s Human Resource Benefits and Payroll Benefits/Deductions updated with the most current coverage amounts and premiums based on the employee’s compensation.
- Payroll Posting Account Accelerator Modify the cumbersome process of Payroll Posting of accounts by streamlining the procedure, automating much of it. By providing a multipurpose window that establishes the setups for the application and creates the Payroll Posting Accounts the user can eliminate the time it generally takes and reduce the possibility of data entry error.
Reviews of ePartners Signature Series Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ePartners Signature Series? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!