Today more than ever, our demanding economy requires that every business closely monitor and effectively manage their resources. This is especially true of the service industry where competition is often fierce. As a leader in innovated ideas and solutions, we are dedicated to assisting businesses run in the most efficient manner. A fully integrated vertical product, Focus will help productively manage and simplify all facets of your service, support, and repair business. Focus is the clear choice in service software.
Billing is easy with Focus. You just selectively invoice calls and contracts, using invoice formats tailored to fit your needs. Focus is fully integrated with accounts receivable and inventory management packages. Focus’ unique “deferred posting” feature can be used to ensure that expired contracts are renewed before service is performed at contract rates.
- Full support of metered equipment service, with multiple meters tracked for each piece of equipment.
- Features to sell and track pre-paid blocks of service.
- Invoice reprinting.
- Income accrual processing for contract billings.
- Third party billing of calls and contracts is supported.
- Separate mail-to address can be specified for any service location.
- Unlimited service addresses can be defined for a single customer.
- Customers, equipment, and service addresses can be added on the fly.
- Complete marketing analysis based on advertising response rates.
- And so much more…
Expiration reports increase your profits by notifying you of customer contracts and equipment warranties coming due. And to help you effectively track and manage your service contracts, Focus gives you automated contract billing at user defined intervals, as well as automated generation of contract renewal letters and forms. You can attach an unlimited amount of notes to your contracts. They can be printed on contract invoices, contract forms, pop up as dispatch notes during service call entry, or be entered for internal use only. Plus, a pop up window for customer equipment makes attachments to service contracts even easier.
- Automated contract billing at user defined intervals.
- Automated generation of contract renewal letters and forms.
- Unlimited notes can be attached to contracts.
To help you maintain and manage your customers’ equipment, Focus tracks all your warranty and service contract information. The scheduling of preventive maintenance is automatically handled through user defined intervals, schedule dates, or meter readings. Predefined invoicing codes control all service call charges. A complete service history and analysis is available for all equipment. Plus, we offer complete support for the service of metered equipment.
- Warranty/Service contract tracking.
- Automatic scheduling of preventive maintenance using a variety of methods.
- Complete service history and analysis.
- Predefined invoicing codes control service call charges.
- Support for service of metered equipment.
Focus provides the most comprehensive set of analysis reports of any service package available. We offer management a complete picture of all service department activity. Complete Focus data dictionaries are available to help meet any unique reporting needs.
Focus takes a simple and unique approach to help you meet your scheduling and dispatching demands. The on-line scheduling screen is laid out in a T-card format and color-coded to show service technician status at a glance. Service technician notes can be used for convenient reminders.
A quick pop-up summary screen gives you a total picture of all daily service activity. In a multi-dispatcher environment, automatic screen refreshing can be used to keep all displayed information up to date. Point and shoot features make easy work of scheduling and rescheduling calls, and service call labor information can be easily updated. Any unfinished service work can be automatically rolled forward to the next work day.
- Easy updating of service call labor information.
- Automatic screen refreshing for use in a multi-dispatcher environment.
- A quick pop-up summary screen gives you a total picture of all daily service activity.
- Service technician notes can be used for convenient reminders.
- Point and shoot features make easy work of scheduling and re-scheduling calls.
- Fast access to all service call information from scheduling.
Service Call Management
Streamlined service call entry can make the difference for a busy dispatcher. Focus gives you direct access to all service information through one centralized screen. You’ll receive immediate access to the customer, service address, and contract information, as well as on-line service history. Warnings are issued for customer credit problems and duplicate call entry, saving you time and money.
Use our built-in help desk to avoid unnecessary service calls and our user defined charges and informational fields to customize call entry. Work orders are user-defined, allowing you total control and flexibility. Unlimited free form notes can be entered, which can be printed directly on invoices, work orders, or be entered for internal use only. Multiple pieces of equipment can be assigned to a single service call. Focus automatically notifies you when a piece of equipment is covered under warranty or contract and suggests the appropriate billing rates.
- Immediate access to all customer, service location, and contract information, as well as service history.
- The majority of call information can be completed simply, using pop-up search features.
- Unlimited free form notes can be entered. They can be printed directly on invoices, work orders, or be entered for internal use only.
- Multiple pieces of equipment can be assigned to a single service call.
- User defined work order layouts.
- Instant call summary and billing preview.
Reviews of FOCUS Service Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FOCUS Service Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!