AiM™ Fixed Assets Software (FAS) is a powerful and flexible fixed asset solution for government, higher education, K-12 and commercial organizations. Whether you are in need of a new stand-alone system or interested in a more user-friendly alternative to your current ERP fixed asset module, AiM FAS can meet your fixed asset management goals and requirements.
AiM FAS was developed and field tested by actual asset inventory professionals with more than 20 years of on-site experience and over 5,000 individual clients served. AiM FAS is an all-in-one system for managing fixed assets that includes:
- Asset Accounting
- Asset Reporting
- Asset Inventory via AssetMobile
All functions of the AiM FAS system work seamlessly together resulting in a comprehensive and intuitive user experience.
Easy asset maintenance and overall system navigation are the cornerstones of the AiM FAS design.
Compile an accurate fixed asset inventory
- Capitalized assets
- “Critical control” and other non-capitalized assets
Track location and ownership changes
- Assign fixed assets by fund, department, asset class, location
- Track changes with history; full audit trail
Track asset disposals
- Both full and partial disposals
- Disposed asset auditable history
Calculate periodic depreciation based on asset class parameters
- Current, past (as-of-date), and future projections
- No periodic “posting” process
- Unlimited user-defined depreciation books
- Track full and partial disposal; gain/loss calculated for each depreciation book
Reviews of AiM Fixed Assets Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use AiM Fixed Assets? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!