Orange Leap on Demand
Orange Leap On Demand is a unique web-based constituent and donation management solution for today’s non-profits. It automates the fundraising, marketing, communication and best practices by discarding traditional passive techniques, enabling you to optimize relationships with donors and constituents, streamline internal processes, and advance your mission.
No longer do you need to rely on individuals to remember your processes, let your solution do the work! With an intuitive, simple approach to even the most complicated tasks, it’s easy to get up and running quickly. Orange Leap allows you to adapt your installation to meet your needs, the rules, requirements, and processes of what others have implemented do not bind you. The platform’s flexibility allows your solution to change as you change - in hours, not months!
What are our key features?
- Profile Personalization - ?We define constituents as individuals or organization, each with their own profile types, such as donor, major donor, volunteer, sponsor, foundation, member, etc. By associating profiles, constituent reporting and segmentations become much easier.
- Relationship Management? - Powerful relationship capabilities allow you to maintain a multitude of relationships among constituents - whether it is household members or an individual’s circle of friends, employers – all are easily maintained to assist with your segmentation and campaign needs.
- Flexible Contact Manager - ?Multiple permanent, temporary, and seasonal address, email, and phone contacts allow you to know how to contact your constituents at any point in time. Knowing how your constituents want to receive correspondence allows you to focus your campaigns accordingly.
- Easy to Learn - ?Our user interface and layout makes it easy for you to quickly get to the information that you are looking for, or quickly input or update existing data such as a gift, address, or payment. Terminology is easy to understand and can be changed to match the language you use.
- Correspondence and Payment History - ?Touch Points, or correspondence section, allows you to maintain all communications and notes associated with any constituent. Entries can be made manually or automatically based upon another event, such as a thank-you email. History is maintained for gifts and pledges, but you can also view a list of all payments by the constituent, including what it was for, the amount, and the payment details.
- Reporting at Your User’s Fingertips - ?By utilizing The Guru, Orange Leap’s reporting, scheduling, and distribution capabilities are extensive and user-friendly, enabling your users to create their reports. No technical expertise, understanding of the schema, or programming skills are required; consequently, there is no need to rely on your IT, administrators, or developers to create and run your reports!
- Adapting Your Solution - ?Many on-demand solutions limit customizations customers can implement. With Orange Leap, you can:
- Modify, rename, or hide any screen or field
- Determine what data you want to input and how it should display
- Apply your own business rules that support your processes and workflow
- All changes are unique to you and will be maintained, regardless of any upgrades being applied
Donation Widget - allows donations to be entered on an organization’s website and in real-time be brought into Orange Leap to update the constituent’s giving record or create a new constituent record if no record is found.
Donor Profile Widget
Donor Profile Widget – allows a constituent to manage their addresses and profile etc.
Event Registration Widget
Event Registration Widget - when using the Event module this will allow the registration for events on the organization’s website (in development).
Online Registration Widget
Online Registration Widget - allows for a constituent to login on the organization’s website (like a gatekeeper) and then have a central account management from an end-user (donor) perspective.
Sponsorship Widget - when using the Sponsorship module - allows for sponsoring of children for example.
Reviews of Orange Leap On Demand Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Orange Leap On Demand? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!