This product has been acquired by OneNFP. It is still available for purchase under the name oneNFP Fundraising.
Nonprofit development departments are inextricably linked with their accounting departments, yet too many fundraising software packages operate independently of the accounting software. With Serenic DonorVision, a cloud-based system powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, fundraising has evolved into constituent and gift management, and is an integrated part of the overall financial system. With this integration, organizations can eliminate time-consuming exporting and importing, and provide all departments with real-time data that enables them to better fulfill their mission from anywhere in the world!
Manage Donor Communication
With DonorVision, you can not only keep track of communications to and from donors and other constituents, you can also plan and execute communication strategies.
- Create and log all communication efforts, such as emails, phone calls, letters, and appointments.
- Log detailed, time-stamped notes for all communication records.
- Attach files to various entities, such as constituents, donations, activities, and more…a feature that allows you to include relevant artifacts to the communication records as needed.
- Integrate with Microsoft® Outlook to access DonorVision directly from the familiar Outlook interface. Create reminders in DonorVision that show up in Outlook.
DonorVision enables you to cultivate relationships by tracking extensive biographical data across all of your constituents.
- Track complete address, employment, and education history for all constituents.
- Track phone, cell phone, and email address separately from mailing address, for maximum accuracy and flexibility.
- Track social addresses such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Manage communication preferences by type of contact preferred.
- Monitor changes to specific fields using the audit history tools. Track when changes were made and who made the changes.
Segment Constituents for Targeting Efforts
Identify and target your groups using simple and flexible query tools right out of the box. If the data exists, you can use it to your advantage throughout DonorVision.
- Create user-defined tags and tag categories to track interests, skills, hobbies, committee involvement – any attribute that you use to track your constituents’ interest in, or relationship to, your organization.
- Generate marketing lists on the fly, or create those that are dynamically updated to include new contacts who meet the criteria you have identified.
- Easily build queries using tags and other constituent fields to create groups; instantly use the newly created groups for tasks like sending bulk emails, creating phone call activities, or assigning activities to record owners. This allows you to simultaneously streamline the list creation process and maximize the effectiveness of your fundraising and communication efforts.
DonorVision provides tools to manage you donations and pledges throughout the giving cycle.
- Create pledges and include various payment schedules.
- Single click the “Make Payment” feature to reduce the data entry process.
- Identify all donation types including money, gift-in-kind, property, and securities
- Allocate a single donation across multiple designations.
- Add “Tribute Gifts” and/or “Soft Credits” to a donation record.
- Identify which contacts to notify when a donation is made to an honor memorial.
- Set up matching pledges.
- Manage adjustments, reversals, refunds, and write-offs.
- Track donations and pledges using multiple currencies.
- Accept credit card, debit card, and ACH electronic payments via a PCI compliant solution
Reviews of DonorVision Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use DonorVision? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!