Phoenix is comprised of five functionally-rich modules (Underwriting, Broking, Claims, Reinsurance and Accounting), which can operate independently, or can be bundled as required to form a robust end-to-end insurance platform, based on your unique specifications. Whether you are looking to integrate a specific Phoenix module with an existing software application, or to develop an end-to-end insurance platform from scratch, Anodas, as part of Zylog Systems Limited, have the experience, industry knowledge and subject matter expertise to help.
Discover an adaptable, feature-rich, modular platform to manage all key insurance business processes and information. Phoenix can reduce the time taken to quote for and process insurance business, and is successful in call-centre and more traditional environments alike. Suitable for P & C and General Insurance (Personal and Commercial Lines), Phoenix also supports multiple territories, languages, currencies, taxation, compliance and regulatory requirements, including support for Solvency II and Acord standard messaging.
Phoenix is available under licensed, hosted and subscription-based options, to suit varying business environments and budgets. For adaptable, industry-proven software tailored to your exact requirements, move up to Phoenix.
Phoenix Key Features:
- 90+ fully integrated product lines/classes of business
- Multi-regional, currency, taxation and language capabilities
- Powerful, rules-driven rating engine
- Intuitive, User Interface
- Integrated document management
- Secure and specific access for internal and external users
Phoenix Key Benefits:
- Comprehensive data analysis and assessment capabilities
- Low cost of implementation, support and maintenance
- Increased productivity and efficiencies of core staff
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Rapid development and deployment (get up and running in 30 days)
- Reduced transaction and operational costs
- Flexible subscription-based options available
Reviews of Phoenix Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Phoenix? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!