Most companies use a legacy architecture with rigid database and application layers which limits the ability for customization. What’s worse is that they often require slow thin-client programs that have to be constantly updated and won’t run on mobile devices. But with our ToolTrack MES Platform, the embedded application layer runs directly within the database and customization is driven by metadata rather than expensive low-level source code. Plus, ToolTrack is web-based so you can access it anywhere, on any device. The result is a faster and more intuitive user experience that captures the intricacies of your unique process flow.
This is how I-Track delivers a feature-rich MES that can be extensively tailored for 10% of what other MES vendors charge, and we’ll deploy it in a matter of weeks, not months.
Most importantly, your ToolTrack deployment won’t be handled by project managers or off-shore developers who’ve never seen a manufacturing floor. You’ll be working directly with a dedicated I-Track architect that has extensive experience in manufacturing software deployments, and is first and foremost from the world of manufacturing operations.
Complete MES Solution
- Get the functionality you need plus a lot more in our baseline MES
- Your operational structure and business logic are the foundation
- WIP Tracking, Asset Management, Quality (QMS), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Document Control and MUCH more…
Incredible Reporting Engine
- Beautiful dashboards refresh automatically
- Dynamic reports allow ad-hoc analysis and discovery
- Users can save customized views and share with others
- Easy data exporting
- Get the right data to make the right decisions
- Rapid custom module development tailors the system to your processes
- New modules deployed without downtime, usually in less than 3 weeks
- Get customized functionality without the high “custom” cost
Fast Cloud Deployment
- Typical implementation is 6-8 weeks
- Our customers run 24x7x365
- Unlimited users (Yep, you read that right!)
- (We can also deploy ToolTrack on-premise if you prefer)
- High performance private cloud infrastructure
- SSL/TLS encryption
- 99.9% up-time guaranteed
- Encrypted back-ups
Reviews of ToolTrack Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ToolTrack? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!