CyberPay Online Phoenix is a single database payroll & HR application with integrated time keeping. Your clients can use it anywhere they have an internet connection. No installed software is required; it runs in a browser.
A true, single sign-on solution
HR and Payroll data is housed in a common, secure SQL database in the cloud. Data changes happen in real time — there is no waiting for synchronization. If you make an employee edit in the HR module, it is changed in Payroll and vice versa. HR/payroll data seamlessly syncs with time keeping.
You’ll also like our fresh and intuitive new interface. The look will appeal to your clients, but the benefits are more than just skin deep. We’ve worked to create a streamlined and simple workflow. For instance, payroll entry is a simple 5-step process that will be easy for your clients.
With CyberPay Online Custom Reporting you can, create custom reports to fit your specific needs. The system will allow you to create your custom reports and export them to a system of your choice. If canned reports aren’t meeting your needs, the custom reporting tool within CyberPay will ensure that you are getting the information you need when you need it.
- Create you own custom reports and exports using Microsoft Access. Run your custom reports and exports from FlexPay automatically along with payroll checks.
- Modify FlexPay’s existing queries and reports. Hundreds of queries, reports and exports available for modification.
Quick Features List
- Built in library of over 100 reports in Report Manager.
- Reports customizable in Custom Reporting Module.
- Unlimited Companies, Employees, Pay Types, Taxes, Employer Liabilities, Deductions, Benefits, Time-off Accrual Types and Pay Groups for ultimate Flexibility.
- Handles Tips, includes several Restaurant Payroll reports.
- Handles pro-rated (blended) overtime.
- Partners with Microsoft Office, exports data to Word and Excel.
- Reconcile, and Data Removal Utilities.
- New Hire Report.
- Certified Payroll Report.
- Built in ‘Pop-up’ reminders for Clients and Employees.
- Multi-state Ready. Handles Federal and State Taxes for all 50 states.
- User Defined fields.
- Audit Log.
- Workers Compensation accrual and reporting.
Payroll Data Entry
- Define client specific Batch Data Entry screens for your customers using virtually unlimited Pay Groups, Reoccurring Employee Pay Data and selected Employee Sort Orders
- Data Entry forms show your employee setup as you enter data
- Functional Edit Results interface with optional preserve feature.
- Hold individual Taxes, Deductions, and Benefits by employee by check. Also hold Direct Deposit, etc.
- Make holds one time, or permanent for one employee or all employees
- Preview Pay Run Register Prior to Processing
- Unlimited separate checks per employee per pay run
- Unlimited Manual Check Entry. Generates pay stub along with payroll.
- Time Card Data entry option
- Time Clock data imports available
- Certified payroll entry
- Split taxes feature allows any pay type to be taxed as if it was paid over multiple weeks
- Multiple frequencies per company
- Taxation frequencies can be changed on a one time or permanent basis
- High performance, full 32-bit processing Company specific print order for pay checks
- Select reports you want to print along with payroll
- Determine report criteria, print order, frequency and quantity
- Automatic, high-resolution check signatures and company logos for company checks and selected reports. Easily implemented with a copy and paste function.
- Third Party Payments via company check or direct deposit
- Includes option to group up to 12 Deductions and 12 Benefits for all employees on one payment
- Detail shows on check stub
- Reverse or Undo pay run function
- Also includes data recall function so that you do not have to re-key data
- Void Check Feature
- Apply Auxiliary Taxes or employer liabilities to portions of pay
- Handles most if not all complex local tax issues
Payroll Process Control
- One-time Deduction or Tax Adjustments
- Reprint Checks by Range
- Reprint reports at any time
- Negative net pay option
- Use multiple checking accounts for pay per pay run
- Also assign specific company account for taxes
- Check stub messages for all employees or specialize single employee messages
- Useful Edit Results interface with optional preserve feature
- Reverse Pay Run Feature
High-quality Reports and Pay Checks. Some of our competitors provide a limited selection with no logo and/or unappealing report formats.
Set From-To dates, and Calculated dates such as End of Prior Month, etc. Also set other relevant criteria such as Employee Name, Department, etc. depending on the report
Group Setup: Select reports you want to print along with payroll. Determine report criteria, print order, and quantity.
Schedule reports by setting a print frequency within groups
Detailed and Summary GL Posting reports
Complete List of Report
Reviews of CyberPay Online Phoenix Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CyberPay Online Phoenix? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!