This product has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. Cougar Mountain Software recommends you consider Denali Payroll in substitution.
Why outsource payroll? Whether you have one employee or 1000, our payroll solution provides everything you need to pay employees, manage taxes, and support any number of standard or unique deductions. Features include:
- Any compensation types (i.e., hourly, salary, hourly/salary, per-diem, multi-state, contract, or piece work)
- Automatic direct deposit (from company account to employee)
- Paychecks (use Cougar Mountain Printing+Forms for official checks)
- W-2s and 1099s, with option for electronic W-2 submissions using Aatrix
- Any standard and user-defined deductions and garnishments
- Built-in and user-defined security for controlled access to payroll and employee records
- Several Payroll reports
- Quick Employee List Report: Prints a list of active and/or non-active or both employees.
- W-2 Report : The report is pre-formatted to print out on pre-printed W-2 forms.
- Master Employee Report: Prints information stored in the employee’s master record.
- Employee Earnings Report: Provides a breakdown of all earnings for each employee.
- Account Impact Summary Report: Provides real-time information to see what your balances will be once you post.
- Employee Benefit / Deduction Report: Shows the benefits, deductions, additions, tips, and EIC codes for selected employees.
- Employee Project Report: Shows project hours and cost in respect to employee time and wages.
- Employee History Report: Shows the number of units and dollar amount for each pay type for each employee.
- Employee Leave Report: Reflects the balance of earned leave.
- EFTPS History Report: Provides the payroll tax amounts necessary for preparing EFTPS coupons. Pre-posting EFTPS Report: Lists all FICA and FUTA taxes for the current payroll period.
- Employer’s Quarterly Report : Prints your quarterly 941 report information on a pre-printed government form or on plain paper.
- 941A Report: Provides year-to-date tax history by quarter for selected employees.
- Electronic Media W-2 Report: Allows you to electronically report the quarterly tax information submitted on Form 941.
- Employee Department Report: Provides a breakdown of units and wages earned by each employee, or the total units and wages charged against each department project.
- Taxable Wage Report: Shows the amount of taxable wages for each employee.
Reviews of CMS Professional Payroll Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CMS Professional Payroll? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!