Clarity - Integrated Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance, and Employee Self Service
Clarity is a comprehensive Integrated Payroll and Human Resources solution, ideal for medium and large sized businesses looking for advanced capabilities and HR integration. Designed for the US and Canada, each module can work independently or as an integrated system sharing a common database. Clarity offers a cost-effective solution with a short implementation cycle, typically in less than a month.
Fully Integrated Modules: Clarity resides on a single database, allowing you to keep all your payroll and HR information in one place. Moreover, since it is a totally integrated solution, you need to enter the data only once and it is reflected in all modules.
Cost Effective Solution: Clarity is designed for mid to large-sized organizations looking to implement a very cost-effective, easy to use solution, with a short implementation cycle. Clarity, with its emailing and Internet capabilities, easily handles the requirements of multiple location organizations.
State of the Art Technology: Clarity uses MS Windows® client server technology and an MS SQL® database for improved security, performance and reliability. Clarity is scalable, modular, and has multi-user capabilities to grow with your business. By using a common database, Clarity eliminates redundant data entry and simplifies the task of keeping your data current.
Full Suite of Professional Services: Clarity’s full range of services includes remote and on-site support, software updates, customization, training, data conversion/migration and project management. > We will be with you every step of the way; from the initial kick off meeting through to the parallel runs and right up until you go live.
Quick and Efficient Migration to Clarity from Other Software: Clarity also has easy-to-use conversion tools to facilitate migration from existing systems. We can help you migrate from outsourced payroll service providers or from in-house software.
Choose the mode that meets your budget and payroll requirements.
In House Software Solution: With this option you install the software on your computer and process your payroll. The benefits of this solution are that you can do your payroll when you want and do not have recurrent costs.
Hosted Solution (also known as SaaS – Software as a Service): With this option, we host your software and data. You access and process your payroll from anywhere and at any time. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. We take care of the rest. That means less IT costs, less management and more focus on what really matters to you!
Support & Services
We will not only give you the solution you need but will also be with you at every step of the way during:
- Data conversion
- Parallel runs
- Go Live
And when all that is done we will be there for technical support and any data recovery and repair or any special customization.
Employee Self Service
- View time off entitlements and request for time off
- View and print pay stubs and pay history
- Manage personal records and emergency contacts
- Supports employee benefit plan information and calculations
- Benefit enrollment and tracking for employee and family
- Track probation and performance reviews and generate reminders
- Develop and monitor employees training and certification plans
- Family and emergency contacts
- Maintains medical records
- Tracks skills and employment history
- Allows for memberships and contract administration for multiple unions
- Incident and disciplinary action tracking
- Employment equity
- Offers over 50 HR reports and graphs, available in hundreds of combinations
- Employment equity
- Administer detailed absence and vacation/ sick pay entitlements
- Career planning/succession planning
- Customizable pay grids and pay ranges
- Allows Document attachments (all HR functions)
- Integrated security access
- Unlimited number of earnings, benefits, deductions, accruals, overtime banking, bonuses, advances and payroll taxes
- Job costing functionality and automatic cost allocation
- Build your own formulas and scripts for complex payroll calculations
- Automatically calculate garnishes as a percentage of net pay or flat amount
- Supports multiple union agreements
- Burden and overhead calculations
- Pension calculations and pension payroll
- Supports multiple payroll frequencies
- Multiple pay runs per period for bonus, vacation pay, etc
- Emailing of pay stubs to employees securely
- Direct Deposit (ACH/EFT)
- Customize checks with MICR and company logo
- Exports all reports to different file formats including Excel and PDF
- Interfaces with many ERP/Accounting packages for general ledger and job costing
- Time clock interfaces
- Intuitive reporting capabilities including General Ledger Report, Employee History, WSIB Report, Year to
Date and many more
- Supports accrual accounting (for export to GL)
- Unlimited payroll history
- Backup and restore
- Allows mass changes to employee profile, payroll template, etc.
US Payroll: Federal, State and Local tax and other withholdings and tax forms Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA) support Creation, E-Filing and printing of tax forms
Canadian Payroll: Record of Employment creation and export to HRDC software for Web ROE Creation, E-Filing and printing of tax forms
Time & Attendance
- Web based timesheet and electronic approval
- Entering of time by employee or any designated person
- Allows for two levels of approval before processing
- Applies automatic overtime rules
- Supports Job Cost detail entries
- Supports user defined standard hours
- Web Clock for quick sign in/out
- Daily and weekly schedules
- Daily or weekly overtime rule application
- Expense entries for reimbursement
- Email messages and reminders
- Supports FMLA rolling 12-month calendar
- Direct integration between Payroll and Time Clocks
- Hardware clocks – card swipe, proximity, fingerprint and biometric
Reviews of Paymate Clarity: Advanced Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance for US & Canada Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Paymate Clarity: Advanced Payroll, HR, Time and Attendance for US & Canada? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!