Helix ALM (formerly TestTrack) is an integrated suite of
application lifecycle management (ALM) tools that encompasses
every stage of the development process.
The software aims to:
- Deliver Quality
- Accelerate Release Cycles
- Ship Confidently
- Prove Compliance
Helix ALM is a modular suite of ALM tools. This application lifecycle management suite is used to trace requirements, tests, and issues.
The software can be used as an integrated solution as well as used independently (module by module) to let you expand at your own pace.
Helix ALM product suite includes:
Manage the complete requirement lifecycle.
- Centralize and organize requirements.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage planning, workflow, traceability, review, change management, and reporting.
- Automate traceability and keep projects moving forward.
- Ensure all requirements are implemented, verified, and tested.
Keep control of issue management.
- Create, prioritize, and manage high volumes of issues, defects, tasks, feature requests, and more.
- Keep all stakeholders up to date on progress.
- Analyze and manage risks.
- Track and support customer requests.
- Integrate with your source control tools.
Create, organize, reuse, execute, measure, and report on manual and automated product testing.
- Create, organize, and run thousands of test cases.
- Group related tests in suites to retain order and reuse tests.
- Write, execute, and track the results of test cases without the need to learn or switch between different applications.
- Manage change and analyze its impact.
- Record exploratory test sessions to create new test cases, complete with detailed
steps, screen captures, and a common language.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- Visual Studio
- Annual subscription pricing includes software updates and technical support
- Perpetual licenses available for a one-time purchase followed by an annual maintenance renewal to receive product upgrades and technical support (25+ user minimum)