Prolog is your total solution to your construction project management control needs. This product will allow you to manage all project collaboration workflow for any number of projects, enabling you to perform robust project management. With the advanced collaboration techniques you will see a greatly reduced project schedule. This product can be operated as an in-house solution, or for a monthly fee as a web based collaboration application. Three versions of the project exist:
- Prolog Manager - The standard version of this product; hosted in-house.
- Prolog Website - Web-based version of Prolog.
- Prolog LT - For contracts and subcontractors who need an easy to use construction management system; lighter, less expensive version of Prolog.
Proliance provides a comprehensive set of applications to effectively manage your facilities. This product will help you increase your revenues by giving you the tools you need to manage asset availability and uptime. Additionally, you are able to manage maintenance through prevention rather than reaction; the more you understand your total spending on maintenance related labor and materials the more you can reduce your costs. This program can manage your facilities by providing you with three modules that will encompass every aspect of your facilities management process:
- Asset Management - This product will give you the ability to identify, track, locate and analyze your assets. You are able to define your own asset classifications, specifications and readings. Additionally, this module provides you with a hierarchical portfolio of location and equipment type assets.
- Maintenance Management - This module controls work order processes for corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance. This module features a library of industry-standard preventative maintenance procedures. Additionally, you can set up a user-defined library of issues, problems, and resolution codes.
- Service Requestor - This module allows you to quickly and easily submit and check the status of service requests.
Prolog is your complete solution to managing all aspects of your construction projects. This product will support every part of the project management lifestyle from design to close out. This scalable product utilizes the Microsoft SQL Server database to store and track vital information. Prolog will allow you to:
- Optimize company performance by standardizing project data and project management processes across your entire organization
- Increase visibility into your business by managing multiple projects in one database, allowing summary reporting and querying across projects
- Reduce paperwork and review cycles on all project related documents including RFI’s, change orders, submittals, meeting minutes, drawing packages, contracts, all important emails, and more
- Increase staff productivity by automating repetitive processes and time-consuming tasks
- Keep project costs on target with real-time cost management and budget tracking
- Reduce risk and claims litigation by incorporating audit trails, and preventing lost project information
- Track key performance indicators to monitor all levels of company profitability, efficiency and performance
- Improve communication and collaboration across geographically dispersed project teams and external vendors
- Improve field-level performance with a centralized job site tracking system
- Share your project data with other critical business applications by integrating to accounting systems, scheduling applications, Microsoft applications, and more