Tour Manager ™ is an enterprise solution that manages:
- Retail tours and scheduled departures,
- Pre-formed groups,
- FIT, and
- Fly-drives and cruises.
TM helps you perform all your tour management tasks, while tracking data pertaining to vendors, customers, reservations, to-do lists, contracts and tour marketing information.
Increased Departmental Efficiency
- Enables client and master file database management, tour planning, pricing, booking, and scheduling.
- Functions as a workflow application to generate and distribute client itineraries, schedules, vendor purchase orders, and invoices.
- Reduces response time to client requests.
Affordable Marketing Integration
- Generates personalized or mass mailings, such as newsletters and e-mails regarding current or future promotions.
- Tracks effectiveness of marketing programs, thus enabling better management decisions for future marketing initiatives.
- Complete break-even analysis tool set monitors all packages and components.
- Ensure highest levels of profits in real-time, down to the individual reservation level.
- Integrates with any third party-compatible financial software applications and populates general ledger entries of all transactions with one click.
- Operates as an e-commerce module, which provides 24/7 access for customers to purchase your products from anywhere in the world.
Database Accuracy & Organization
- Open database design provides an accurate data backbone, complete data tracking and industry-specific reporting capabilities.
- Monitors current and future inventory levels and minimizes over and under-booking.
Detailed Audit Logs
- Stamps all database entries with time, date and user information to provide a complete audit trail of transactions.
- Safeguards your business from user error and ensures that financials are protected to the highest level.
- Group Management
- Trip Planning, Scheduling & Itinerary Development
- Tour templating & tour series management
- FIT/Fly-Drive Bookings
- Full Master File Management, Customer, Vendor, Products
- Full customer history
- Integrated customer mailing lists
- Complete Quoting & Contract Generation
- Pricing Module – “What If” sell price development
- Simple customer receipt and vendor payment
- Dynamic Table & Inventory Management
- Operator Task Lists
- Complete System Administrator and User Rights Security
- Automated Credit Card Authorization and Billing
- Online Sales Tools
- Integrated Call Center Applications
- Integrated Credit Card Authorization