POSitive Multi-site is an add-on that allows you to monitor and manage all of your sites from one central location. This system uses Microsoft’s SQL Replication to move data between sites. This will ensure your data is moved quickly, reliably, and without intervention between sites. With this system you are able to:
- Share inventory descriptions and pricing across all sites
- Check Stock Levels of all sites
- Maintain different pricing at different sites, all controlled from the central site
- Transfer stock between sites
- Share customers across all sites
- Share Accounts Receivable information at all sites (customer can charge or make payments at any site)
- Share gift card information across all sites
- Gather employee time card information from all sites to a central location
- Gather General Ledger information from all sites (and export this information to Quickbooks!)
- Run and compare reports from all sites, including Sales Tax, Inventory Valuation, Items sold, etc.
- Compare sales across all stores across any date range, with our ‘at-a-glance’ Sales Summary screen
POSitive for Windows supports an unlimited number of inventory items, which can be standard hard and soft goods and intangible items like services or labor.
POSitive Retail Manager is a sophisticated yet intuitive point-of-sale system built around Microsoft’s SQL, a robust and scalable database. SQL allows PRM to work with many popular third-party programs, such as Crystal Reports. Track customers and inventory, create invoices and purchases orders, print AR statements and process Accounts Payables, even manage a complete internet web store all from within POSitive Retail Manager!
PRM contains many features designed to save you time and improve your business processes, including:
- Touch Screen support is built-in, including a full-featuresdTouch Screen editor
- Advanced Search rapidly finds customers and inventory when creating invoices
- Category Defaults make entering new inventory significantly faster than other POS systems
- Use Store Divisions to further refine your sales reports (for example, you might have a Retail Division and a Landscaping Division)
- Data can be exported to a variety formats
- Clerks can be trained within minutes to ring up an invoice and take tender
POSitive can grow as your business grows. Adding additional stores? Enhanced Multi-Site functionality provides the Master site access to all data from all sites, using data replication. Need to create a report not found in POSitive? You can create customized reports with Crystal Reports. Need to create your own e-commerce web site? Sign up for POSitive Commerce and control your entire web site from within PRM.
Reviews of POSitive Multi-Site Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use POSitive Multi-Site? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!