A good restaurant POS software is designed to work in any type of restaurant including: casual dining, table service, fine dining, country club, diners, Italian and Mexican restaurants. No matter how complicated your menu is, the POS software makes it fast and easy for your servers to enter orders. The intuitive programming makes adding new menu items, changing prices, or taking reports a quick and simple operation which can be done at any time from any point-of-sale terminal, allowing your management to pay attention to the restaurant, not the POS system. And training new employees takes just minutes!
Benefits of Restaurant POS software
- Touch screen restaurant POS systems save TIME and MONEY
- Experienced restaurant POS software consultants can help you with the use and implementation of your hardware and software, making it easy and painless to get started.
- The ease-of-use and reliability of the restaurant POS software will help your employees to learn how to take orders in minutes.
- Inventory control and food costing is included at no additional cost. Know exactly what should be in your inventory at any time, and control your food costs accordingly.
- Programming the menu, specials, or drinks is very simple and fast. Don’t pay a manager to program your system all day, pay him to watch the floor!
- The employee timekeeping and scheduling software will allow you to control costs by helping you allocate the correct number of employees you need to work every day. Don’t over schedule employees, save money!
- The computers and printers required to run the POS software can be purchased at discounted prices. Don’t be forced to buy proprietary POS hardware, do it your way and save!
- Gift certificate/card software is included - increase your sales by selling gift cards or certificates, and track them more easily than by hand.
- You will get reports that let you know what you’re selling and when. Eliminate menu items that don’t sell, and promote the ones that do.
- Confusion in the kitchen is eliminated through remote printers, which display all the necessary information in a clear fashion. Don’t let bad handwriting waste time and food, and increase customer satisfaction by getting them the correct order on time.
- Remote printers deliver orders to the kitchen ONLY after they are entered in the POS. Every item that comes out of the kitchen should be on the check.
- Pricing, taxes, and addition errors are eliminated. The POS system rings up the correct price every single time.
- Check reports eliminate the possibility of missing checks.
- Creates automatic calculation of times for tax regulation compliance’s.
- Average guest check can be increased through suggestive selling, which can prompt the server if the number of beverages ordered is less than the number of guests at the table.
- Table turns increase due to faster ordering, easy-to-read chits in the kitchen, and instantly printable guest checks. Get more people into your restaurant and increase your bottom line!
Functions and Catering Management
Designed to cater for a wide range of establishments including Function/Conference Centers, Hotels, Casinos, Clubs, Restaurants, Cruise Vessels, and Catering Companies.
ResPAK is a reliable, efficient, flexible, comprehensive, and easy-to-use Functions/Conference Catering and Customer Relations Management Program and is an essential asset to the ongoing success of any organization offering functions, conferences, and/or catering facilities. Its clean, simple design makes it easy to new users to get accustomed to it, even if they are not familiar with computers.
ResPAK will increase the utilization of your function/conference areas by placing a wide variety of information at your fingertips.
Function/conference inquiries regarding room or area availability can be displayed with the press of a key. The status of off-premise functions and catering can also be displayed in a similar manner. ResPAK also incorporates a Function/Conference Area Availability Chart, which provides an overview of all function areas. Where applicable, ResPAK also features an accommodation section which records the number and type of rooms required for the function/conference together with revenue derived from accommodation. ResPAK provides monitoring of items that may be needed for a function/conference; e.g. audio/visual equipment, microphone, lectern, etc.
ResPAK can produce a list of function/conference booksing over any given date range. The list is divided into food, beverage, function location, function/conference setup and staff requirements. The list includes date and time of function/conference, items to be served and where applicable, serving times and any specific details for the function/conference. A detailed event order can also be printed.
ResPAK also gives you tools to create a complete, professional function. Guest lists for reception and display purposes can be printed in alphabetical order and/or by table identification together with a graphical table location plan, allowing you to seat guest promptly. Selected menus can be printed immediately on letterhead and incorporate all necessary details of the function, providing a polished feel to guests with a minimum of time and effort.
The External Function/Conference/Catering Books Module enables organizations to cater for a wide variety of function/conference/catering activities held at various off-premise locations. This also enables independent catering organizations to take full advantage of the ResPAK Program.
ResPAK incorporates a wide range of Management Reports providing valuable information to improve the efficiency/productivity of the function/conference department. Reports can be directly emailed to management if desired.
ResPAK’s Customer Relations Management module enables authorized marketing via email, SMS, telemarketing or mail merge. Management can reduce advertising expenditures by determining the most cost-effective method of conducting marketing campaigns and utilization of data, which can be integrated with other software programs, providing additional flexibility. This ensures that cost-effective promotions are targeted to specific customers, market segments, geographical areas etc.
The reservations module is the perfect solution for a busy restaurant. Reservations are stored and displayed in an organized fashion, allowing the host to both take reservations and seat customers in the most efficient manner. Many of your customers’ preferences can be stored and displayed including date of last visit, food and beverage preferences, preferred tables, birthdate/anniversary date, and payment preference - make every one of your customers feel like a VIP! In addition, customers can be automatically sent an email or SMS (text message) confirming the reservation they just made, as well as a reminder on the day of the reservation. And for the ultimate in convenience, customers can make reservations online directly through your website, instead of keeping your employees on the phone. All of this adds up to better customer service, faster table turns, and more repeat business.
The reservation software provides an instant display of:
- Current reservations
- Confirmed and unconfirmed reservations
- Cancelled and transferred reservations
- Waiting List
- Customer Profile/preferences
- View availability in real-time across multiple establishments
One of the best ways to increase productivity at a table service restaurant is through the use of a good Reservation and Table Management system. A quality system streamlines reservations, increases table turnover, improves service to patrons, and provides a versatile customer relations database featuring all the necessary information to maintain customer loyalty.
The Table Management module provides a graphic display of the restaurant table layout, illustrating various aspects of the restaurant including location of kitchen, bar etc. Different layouts can be programmed for different business days should the restaurant change the table layout (for example, for weekends or special occasions). Automatic allocation of tables as per management criteria is also available, based upon party size, time of arrival, and table availability.
The Table Management software provides an instant display of:
- Estimated waiting time
- Available and occupied tables
- Currently available tables
- Pre-assigned and confirmed tables
- Tables to be joined and tables which are not to be utilized
- Tables needing to be cleaned
- Warning of table approaching/exceeding assigned departure time
- Waiters can be provided with a guest profile detail for additional personalized service
By utilizing the Table Management software, your restaurant will increase table turnover. The restaurant host will control the flow of customers into the restaurant, enabling an even seating allocation of customers during the meal period.
Reviews of Restaurant POS Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Restaurant POS? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!