PortalTrack RFID Software is a customizable software solution trusted by the world’s leading brands. PortalTrack identifies, counts, tracks, and manages millions of objects every day. PortalTrack gives you freedom to tailor your RFID and Barcode data collection applications for real-time monitoring and analytical reporting of your business activity.
PortalTrack RFID Software Features
At the core of any RFID application or system is the software that powers it. And with MSM Solutions PortalTrack software, the possibilities are endless.
- IDENTIFY: To track, count and manage you must first give a unique identity, or Digital DNA, to an object within your business. Simply put, your objects need a smart label to be tracked. PortalTrack can make this process not only intelligent, but simplistic to fit within your processes.
- TRACK: PortalTrack greatly enhances your products’ visibility within your business from the receiving dock to the retail floor. Being able to quickly track and locate a product saves man power and ensures your items are positioned at the right place at the right time based on up to date information provided by PortalTrack.
- COUNT: PortalTrack will give you the ability to count your items faster and with more accuracy. Through the use of fixed and mobile RFID readers, inventory can be real time or taken more often.
- MANAGE: PortalTrack’s ability to bring data to life and to your attention is critical to making the right decisions at the right time. PortalTrack can generate real time notifications and actions to safeguard your processes via alarms, video, PLC interface and email when certain conditions are met within your application.
- PLATFORM/INTEGRATION: PortalTrack can be accessed from anywhere using a web browser and offers support for Windows, Windows Mobile, iOS and Android devices.
- Designed to easily integrate with a variety of ERP, WMS, and proprietary systems utilizing MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, FTP/SFTP, XML and Web Services, PortalTrack can be deployed in the cloud or on site with support on a variety of platforms including mobile, desktop and web based systems.