The A2000 ERP package expertly handles all of an organization’s transactional requirements. The system provides separate, yet totally integrated modules for PDM, Production, Forecasting and Inventory, Warehousing, Order Processing, Allocation and Sales, Shipping, Accounting, EDI, Report Writer and System Administration, as well as business specific customized modules for Catalog, Telemarketing, and Web-enabled consumer based sales.
A2000, developed entirely with the Oracle® relational database and tools, ensures the client’s investment is protected not only financially but also operationally through the stability of a leading product developed through the latest technology. Using Oracle® RDBMS with Graphical user interfaces, A2000® run capabilities expand across several platforms and operating systems. No database administrator is needed to maintain the system. The methodology used in A2000® provides for a truly Scalable Open System designed extensively to accommodate business growth and changing requirements. Starting with a single Pentium® server on a local area network running Windows Server, a Company can easily scale up to large multi processor computers supporting several hundred users on Windows or UNIX. Working closely with major apparel manufacturers, importers, accessory, and home furnishing companies, A2000® has developed a fast, state of the art application that is exclusively geared to Apparel and related industries.
Because no two clients are alike and business methods differ among organizations, the system’s broad range of options and flexibility provide a continual formula for successful implementations. A2000’s commitment to quality evolves around the perception that programs and procedures that work well in one situation may fall short in another. Based on this perspective, a set of solution-specific guidelines are established, outlined, and tailored to each client implementation. These guidelines are addressed and enhanced throughout the client relationship to support and assist in the client’s present and future operational success.
As a trusted name in the software industry, A2000 consistently maintains high standards in all areas of “vendor concern” (software, hardware, cost, ease of use, future growth, requirement shifts, training, support, documentation, etc.). As a data management system, A2000 employs sophisticated, yet easy to use programs, facilitating the end user’s proficiency when defining, entering, and manipulating data.
System Implementation and Training
A2000 provides more than just a fully functional software package; it provides ease of use and full customer training and program support. As a data management system, A2000 employs sophisticated, yet easy to use programs, facilitating a user’s proficiency when defining, entering, and manipulating data.
Successful implementations result from a carefully constructed implementation plan that provides for a system that is both productive and efficient. The combination of A2000’s wide array of functions and individually customized implementation plans provide a truly exceptional advantage for business tracking needs. A2000 professionals help ensure that potential future goals are not overlooked when establishing implementation requirements. A2000 professionals work with the client to find solutions, answer questions, and reach and maintain established goals. For each new implementation, A2000 works with the customer to:
- Define the nature and scope of the implementation
- Analyze the client/application environment
- Specify the requirements that the application software must meet.
- Assess end user application needs and translate those needs into a plan
- Determine advantages over current system
- Determine both tangible and intangible benefits to arise as a result of the implementation
- Outline recommended additions and modifications
- Examine existing problems to explore possible solutions
- Outline the nature of the required solution.
- Decide which solutions best support the direction of the client
- Create a set of technical specifications outlining what the program must provide for the customer.
- Distinguish problems that have easily discernable solutions from those requiring further analysis.
- Design a time and action plan and schedule for Implementation and Training.
The cornerstone of a successful implementation takes planning and commitment. A2000 places high emphasis on deciding what course of action is best to meet and exceed a Company’s planned and future objectives. Developing a comprehensive plan that maps out solutions to best support the direction of the business is the starting point for all implementations.
Data Analysis, Reporting and Conversion
The A2000 package allows for the import of a number of data format and layout options. The main emphasis on the conversion process is placed on the extraction of data from the existing system. Extraction methods will be tested and evaluated by the company throughout the process. The actual conversion will take place in stages to minimize potential down time and/or work flow disruptions. Conversion methods and specifications will be determined and finalized during the implementation process.
Data analysis and reporting is one of the most important functions required from business software. It is part of the basic strategy for ensuring the results of a new system implementation satisfy the company’s system requirements and expectations. Analysis tools and reporting options are inherent to all A2000 modules. Since monitoring actual operations is the basis of managerial control, it is important that the company’s information system provide the data needed to do so. A2000 software offers several standard and custom inquiry and reporting options, as well as data export options and report writer programs to accommodate all reporting requirements. The A2000 system has the flexibility to output data in the form needed for informational control.
The EDI module was specifically designed to be fully adaptable to industry changes and the ongoing shift in partner relationships. The logical and expandable design incorporated in to the EDI Module results in a sophisticated and flexible solution package that is fully capable of keeping pace with new and changing EDI requirements.
A2000 has a built-in native translation engine, thereby eliminating the need for a third party EDI application. The transactional processes used by the A2000 EDI package automatically handle the data maintained on the system, thereby eliminating the need for manual processing. The EDI package offers several standard and advanced inquiry and reporting options, as well as automatically generated transmission-based error and audit reports.
This powerful A2000 EDI module is a highly efficient, automated application that takes the complexity of EDI processing out of the order fulfillment department. User productivity and performance are greatly enhanced due to the versatility of the package and the elimination of duplicate entry. EDI master files contain the necessary data for the successful transmission and retrieval of electronic data. Data contained in the A2000 Master files plays an integral part in the EDI process. The program is equipped with a broad selection of multi-directional document processing features, global update options, form and label controls, conversion tables, and document maintenance functions.
- Supports dozens of document types
- Supports over 136 Trading Partners
- Trading partners easily added on an as needed basis
- Automatically translates incoming and outgoing data based on multiple product conversion types
- Built in internal maps and translator. No third translators required
- Automatically validates required data
- Multi version support
- User-friendly error messages
- Trading partner based requirement testing for each document
- Automatic population from EDI orders to the A2000 order entry program.
- Customer specific UCC128 label generation
- Automated order separations by customer department, vendor number, etc.
- Complete auditing and reporting of all transactions
- Document transmission controls
- Automatic bulk order drawdown feature
- Global maintenance options
- Auto generation of carton contents
Financial Management Solutions: The fully integrated A2000 Financial Management Solutions empowers employees to make business decisions by using the same financial information and strategic insights that are available to upper management. Financial Management Solutions help employees:
- Improve decision making
- Improve customer and vendor relations
- Control costs
- Improve user performance
- Flexible Accounting Structure
- Define how you want to capture and access your financial information based on your unique requirements.
- Comprehensive Journal Processing
- Collect and control data efficiently through flexible, user definable account number schemes
- Record transactions within business units.
- Automatically accept accounting entries from other A2000 applications.
- Summarize accounting data automatically by period dates
- Full period accounting features
- Multi distribution journal entries
- Create you own financial statements.
- Use third party tools to extract data to any level
- Powerful Payment and Item Processing
- Easily process and track down payment and account information
- Manage invoices, credit memos, and chargebacks for reporting, history, and inquiry
- Speed processing with:
- Automatic global application with powerful user selected criteria, specified down to the customer level.
- Single screen payment processing of all types of deductions such as deductions, credits and chargebacks
- Automatic chargeback generation
- Support global transactions, including EDI
- Global application and voiding processes
- Independent application for both non-factored and optionally factored documents.
- One click credit memo generation of:
- Return Merchandise
- Markdown authorization
Optimize your procure-to-pay process with A2000 Payables. Flexible, tightly integrated to all A2000 applications, streamlined data entry, vendor maintenance, and powerful inquiry capabilities enable you to manage cash disbursements and collaborate with vendors efficiently.
From invoice capture to payment, A2000 Accounts Payables provides automatic evaluated receipt settlement, - reducing costs and enabling your user to concentrate on improving cash flow and vendor relationships. Every supplier invoice related to a purchase both finished goods and materials is validated with receiving, saving man hours of manual reconciliation.
Easy “ Pay Bills“ features can automatically adjusts debit memos, create “Master Checks” to vendors or factors based on user selected options. Extensive inquiry and reporting enable users to make timely and intelligent decisions - improving supplier relations.
Forecasting & Inventory
A2000’s totally integrated system maintains the inventory automatically and accurately throughout the various business processes. Accurate inventories result in reliable product histories that can help a business develop more appropriate techniques when forecasting sales and projecting inventory needs. Up to the minute inventory-status information can be determined quickly and easily through the various reporting and on-screen display options.
A2000’s inventory management system provides the tools necessary to determine the balance between carrying too much inventory and the cost of not carrying enough. Overall, sound inventory tracking and procedures are fundamental for maintaining satisfactory profit margins, minimizing operating costs, and avoiding potential overstock losses. As a business management tool, A2000’s inventory tracking, and forecasting system can assist in determining and addressing typical inventory operational issues including:
- Inventory Projections
- Effective sales forecasting at various levels
- What inventory levels are maintained
- Which inventory items are carried over
- The point at which inventory is ordered
- If inventory meets customer demand
- What products or lines perform well
- Which products are selling better than others in specific areas
- Trend analysis
Order Fulfillment & Warehouse Management
Routing is automatically controlled through customer ship-to masters. Distribution can be automatically and easily routed for direct to store, distribution centers, or consolidator shipping in any combination based on customer rules. Last minute changes are easily handled at the pick ticket level or through EDI 753/754 transactions.
The A2000 sales related packages are pre-designed to provide the user with the necessary tools to do their jobs without having to leave their desk, rely on paper, or exit a program in the middle of an entry or operation. System users are provided with more accessible and better-presented information on each display. The user’s ability to switch from one application to another to access information or enter a record will greatly enhance job performance. Features include:
- Bulk order distribution
- Template distribution
- Special telemarketing module
- Multilevel pricing module
- Data validation tables
- Multi-level look-ups and drill downs
- Online credit approvals through EDI
- Factor/Non Factor order processing
- Multi factor capabilities
- Factor integration for automated approvals
- No end of day processing.
- Quantity entry by size or pre-pack
- Direct production to sales assignments (cut to order)
- Multi session capabilities
- Multi-Warehouse processing
- Style substitutions
- Global update features
ALLOCATION, PICK PROCESSING AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
A2000 offers a sophisticated, yet quick and practical Automated Allocation program in addition to a multitude of standalone pick options for creating and distributing pick tickets. Allocation can be run anytime during the day by multiple users simultaneously. Various options are available for sorting and selecting such as start and complete dates, season, style, division, warehouse, customer and more. Some key features include:
- Rule based auto allocation processing
- User defined allocation templates
- Multiple force pick options by customer
- Multiple force pick options by style
- Global update options
- Force pick by customer/order number/SKU
- Force pick a single or multiple store order
- Batch pick based on force selections
- Generate pick tickets by division, customer, range, warehouse, etc,
- Pull sheet generation by style and location
- Pick ticket special instructions feature
- Open pick tickets aging reports
- Pick ticket status tracking
- Pick ticket reconciliation
The A2000 shipping programs include a wide array of standard and custom shipping forms and labels to include EDI/Non-EDI VICS Bill of Ladings, Manifests, Packing Lists, Partner specific UCC and content labels, standard address labels and a broad range of reports and listings. In addition to the picking processes, A2000 offers a variety of pick/pack related feature rich programs to include:
- Automated ASN Creation
- Multiple packing options
- Global update/maintenance options
- Multiple form control options
- Automated assortment packing
- Detail level drill down capabilities linking all related modules
- Pick ticket status tracking program
- Automated freight, handling, weight, and carton update options
- Pick cancellation tracking
- Warehousing locator program
- Style substitution program
- Barcode scan packing
- Touch screen and handheld technology
A2000 software incorporates automatic integration between all A2000 modules providing flexibility and sound referential integrity. Pre-bill adjustments are easily handled at the Pick ticket level through a variety of convenient global and manual adjustment features. EDI Invoices are automatically generated for those customers requiring them. Once the invoice process is complete, customer balances are instantly updated and distributed to the General Ledger. Once an invoice is generated and resides in the invoice file, it appears in the Accounts Receivable module for cash processing (where applicable). Various inquiries and reports may be run providing the user with up-to-date customer financial information.
- Standard and master invoicing options
- Line additions and cancellations
- Single and global invoicing options
- Global salesman/commission options
- Quantity/price adjustments
- Single or global void options
- Header/line back order, reverse, and cancel balance options
- Global/manual freight, handling, weight and carton update options
- Automated user defined remit to options
- Pro numbers, bill of lading numbers, etc. assignment options
- Auto bill at shipping with tracking number support.
- User defined invoice terms & conditions features
- Multiple form control options
- Style substitution features
- Automatic generation of EDI invoices
Once a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, the system continually tracks the item through the various return statuses (i.e., receipt, credit, and re-sale). Return statistical information is readily available for return analysis by style and/or customer.
Bulletin checks and balances ensure the validity of the return and credit. Fully integrated with accounts receivable, accurate and real time credit data is immediately available for sales statistical and gross profit reporting by division, customer, style, etc.
- Multiple credit application options
- RMA module
- Auto credit against RMA and invoice
- RMA and credit memo reason code tracking
- Global salesman/commission options
- Quantity/price adjustments
- RMA and credit memo void options
- Credit memo auto populate features
- Multiple form control options
- Detail level drill down capabilities linking all related modules
- Factor options
- Automatic markdown data retrieval
Product Development, Production Management & Import Tracking
Starting with the design of a style, A2000’s ease of use is one of the many features facilitating management and development flow. User defined design options, event calendars, automated email notifications, raw material and trim tracking, image attachments, spec sheets, multiple product classifications, groupings, and costing options are just a few of the pre-production tools available at product development. Line sheets and available to sell reports incorporating product pictures and/or sketches can be immediately generated for on-screen displays, email, or printed reports. Additionally, the style multi-costing feature provides increased flexibility and control for monitoring product variations such as revision tracking, vendor/country determinations, and/or raw material pricing options, etc.
RAW MATERIAL & TRIM MANAGEMENT
Raw material and trim management can begin with the inception of a design or a style. The system provides and easy to use Bill of Material that is integrated with this module. Time phased material, trim requirements and inventories at multiple locations can be viewed and managed easily with A2000. Some key features include:
- Raw material and trim purchasing and maintenance
- Raw material and trim tracking at multiple locations
- Time phased availability
- Raw material and trim requirements
- Pull sheets
- Where used inquiries
Most of the obstacles facing production departments are due to the ineffectiveness of the system to provide accurate information for decision-making and the lack of production based user tools to meet process requirements. A2000’s integrated data and tracking methods provide a high level of accuracy when tracking purchase orders from the time an order is placed to the time the goods are received and stocked. Data reliability and improved tracking capabilities assist the user through a variety of production issues, including:
- Analyzing which purchases (past and present) are critical to operations
- Tracking inventory movement & cut to order management
- Determining purchase quantities through accurate histories, bookings, and trends.
- Evaluating vendor reliability, response time, product availability, product quality, etc.
- Establish events controls indicating reorder points and minimum inventory levels.
A2000’s reporting and analysis capabilities throughout the production stages are provided as management and production guides for supervision and control. Due to the complete integration and increased information flow, product based information can be extracted and used for evaluating work flow processes, determining profit making principles, and tracking the necessary steps for operational efficiency, etc.
A2000 enables your company to easily set up and track containers and shipments for raw material, trim or finished goods. Some of the key features include:
- Create and track containers
- Track the contents of the containers on shipments
- Track the status of shipments from broker to in house receipt of merchandise
- Update status of WIP on shipments and available to sell with current deliveries
Web and Other Applications
A2000 offers a host of innovative features and customized packages for web-based applications, web integration programs, and catalog/retail sales processing. The A2000 web-application, web integration, and catalog/retail sales modules offer more than just fully functional program extensions, they provide sophisticated, yet easy to use modules directly structured and designed to match each company’s program requirements and business objectives. The A2000 web-enabled application programs provide dynamic and scalable web-based software for customized B2C and B2B e-commerce solutions for successfully managing core business relationships. Each application can be configured to match specific customer requirements through customized menu options, simplified transactional processing screens, entry/inquiry/reporting authorizations and/or restrictions, and multi-level access security, etc.
The Catalog and Retail Sales Module offers full customization of client call center processes, providing simplified order processing, enhanced inquiry options, on-line inventory statistics, and a multitude of informational recording and tracking tools. The program incorporates several automated processing tools to facilitate user productivity to include promotional processing (media coding, special item/group pricing by code/duration, free-shipping campaigns, coupons, etc.), e-mail capabilities, automated shipping cost calculations, credit card services, sales tax support, mailing list controls, return processing, and extended look-up tools (customer addressing, order status, order history, style images, etc.).
Reviews of A2000 Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use A2000? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!