Lexbe is an eDiscovery platform that provides cloud-based litigation document management and review. By giving users the ability to process, analyze, cull, review, and product large discovery collections, Lexbe aims to be a top full-featured, fast, and affordable eDiscovery option for all teams.
The eDiscovery solution from Lexbe works across all stages of your case. The platform can be completely self-administered or you can take advantage of technical experts available from Lexbe.
The features of Lexbe include::
Planning and Collection
- Planning: FRCP 26 planning and strategy support, custodian identification/tracking/reports, support for ESI data holds and requests for production, ESI agreement/order/protocol drafting and negotiation support.
- Custodians and ESI Data Mapping: Data custodian identification and mapping, fact witness, ESI data mapping and reports, custodian interviewing
- ESI Collection: Defensible collection assistance, cloud-based email and repositories, social media accounts, texting/IMs and other non-email communications
- Laptop/workstation/remote computer collection
Preservation, ECA/EDA and Culling
- ECA/EDA: Early case analysis (ECA) and early data analysis (EDA) are available, pivot tables and excel reporting, collected data reports by custodian, location, file type, date, etc.
- ESI Preservation+: Nearline storage of pre-ingestion ESI
- Defensible Data Reduction: EDRM defensible reduction of collected documents for review, automated MD5 Hash identifcation, deNIST and deduplication of email and other documemts, Metadata extraction for culling support, culling by custodian/data-range/file-type and full text search available
- DIY Uploads/Ingestions: Email and native file types or support of DAT/OPT, Dil, XLSX, and more
- Lexbe-Assisted Uploads/Ingestions: Courtesy Lexbe upload assistance for all subscription accounts
- Fast ESI Uploading/Ingestion and Processing: Amazon Web Services AWS-based propretary server architecture for fast processing
- Advanced options for exact phrase, concept, fuzzy, phonic, Boolean, and more
- Index results returned based on text extraction of the native file, OCR of image
- Includes hidden sheets, hidden cells, speakers notes, metadata
- Client DIY and Lexbe staff-managed loading/ingestion processes at high speeds
- Tabbed interface shows all versions of a document
- Create, assign, release, and monitor review sets
- Organize by custodian, issue, data type, and language
Depositions, Motion Practice and Trial
- Depo preparation
- Transcript analysis and annotation
- Timelines and fact and issue analysis
- Trial preparation and presentation
- Multiple hosting options align with case/client needs
- Usage based–no user or set-up fees
- Flex plans offer ‘pay as you go’ with no commitment
- Deeply discounted subscription plans for committed long term hosting, including processing re-use