Prophesy Dispatch & Accounting Will:
- Dramatically improve communication and ensure a smooth flow of information between your dispatch and accounting departments.
- Allow you to quickly quote rates to customers and potential customers.
- Significantly cut costs incurred due to repetitive data entry, administrative errors, overtime and unnecessary paperwork.
- Allow you to organize, view and print your dispatch and accounting information in a wide variety of ways.
- Quickly create, process, and mail invoices - dramatically reducing any errors and confusion in the billing process.
- Allow you to password protect your data so that only authorized individuals may access it.
- Interface with truck tracking, mileage and driver advance systems to further increase dispatch efficiency.
- Create detailed financial reports that put you in charge of your business and protect you from financial pitfalls.
Accounts Payable Module Benefits:
- Effectively put you in control of your cash flow.
- Create and print 1099 forms for drivers, owner operators and vendors.
- Organize and prioritize your payables, guaranteeing accurate payment information and allow you to maintain good cash flow.
- Allow you to easily view open and closed payables for quick reference.
Accounts Receivable Module Benefits:
- Automatically receive billing information from the Freight Billing module.
- Identify non-profitable and slow-paying accounts.
- Allow you to quickly and routinely answer even the most complicated of customer’s billing questions.
- Generate aging reports and account statements by customer.
- Display outstanding invoices, balances and credit limits.
- Dramatically improve cash flow and customer satisfaction by eliminating billing errors and miscalculations.
Dispatch Module Benefits:
- Dramatically simplify the rating and load booking process for your operation.
- Track and record driver check calls, origins, destinations and estimated time of arrivals.
- Provide quick access to your pending/available loads sorted according to your specific criteria.
- Provide a list of available drivers and equipment to make load assignment simple and fast.
- Handle multiple stops and drivers, split trips and intermodal container data.
- Reduce costs and increase revenue by pre-assigning and scheduling drivers and equipment to minimize empty miles.
- Provide information such as current locations and status for all your drivers and equipment.
- Handle all aspects of trailer and equipment tracking.
Freight Billing Module Benefits:
- Automatically create bills from the data entered into the dispatch module.
- Produce timely and accurate freight bills, significantly shortening the time it takes to receive payment.
- Allow you to change and correct freight bill information after its initial creation.
- Automatically forward information to the Accounts Receivable module when billing is posted.
General Ledger Module Benefits:
- Summarize all financial transactions, provide historical performance reports and assist you in projecting future profits and cash flow.
- Report current cash receipts and disbursements.
- Provide up-to-the-minute financial reports and allow you a “bird’s eye” picture of your current financial situation at any time.
- Control cash more effectively and accurately to improve your overall profit margin.
Payroll Module Benefits:
- Quickly and easily create and print W2 forms.
- Handle pre- and post-tax deductions.
- Cut payroll processing time while reducing payroll errors.
- Create paycheck amounts by hourly, per mile, overtime and salaried wages.
Revenue Settlement Module Benefits:
- Allow you to easily post and settle advances.
- Prepare revenue settlement checks from a list of outstanding expenses.
- Provide you with better control of cash flow and improve management of driver advances.
- Handle pre and post-tax deductions.
- Create and print 1099 and W2 forms.
- Decrease the frequency of driver questions and objections by simplifying the settlement process.
- Calculate driver and owner operator pay by mile, percentage of revenue or free-form.
- Create reports for open invoice, settlement history, payment information and general ledger entries.