Ross ERP is designed to support manufacturers that work with recipes and formulas in order to help them successfully manage the variability and complexities of their products and processes, as well as accurately account for all raw material and finished products—which will significantly improve production scalability, product costing and traceability. From one plant to dozens, in multiple countries, languages and currencies, Ross ERP also can be easily rolled out to achieve business process standardization across a global enterprise. With deep industry expertise, Ross and its team of technology experts can give you a solution that is tailor-made for your business.
What you get
Ross ERP offers in-built industry “best practices” to which you can align your business processes, as well as a robust ERP feature set for designed exclusively for process manufacturers, including:
- Manufacturing Management
- Financial Management
- Distribution Management
- Contracts and Chargebacks
- Customer Management and Portal
- Data Collection
Beyond its core feature set, Ross ERP’s modular approach provides fast implementations in high-impact areas, with the freedom to add additional modules, such as supply chain management, business intelligence, product lifecycle management, or content management, as your company grows and evolves.
Contracts and Chargebacks
Time pressures, high transaction volumes and stringent data accuracy requirements can make it extremely difficult for manufacturers to manage chargebacks – especially if you’re a small- or mid-size manufacturer working with Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) contracts. This Contracts & Chargebacks module for Ross ERP addresses key challenges, including data volumes, non-standard pricing, management fees and rebates, and regulatory compliance. When each un-validated chargeback erodes your margin and quickly leads to significant financial losses, the stakes are high. By automating the chargeback validation process and maintaining up-to-date information on contracts, prices, and memberships, manufacturers can ensure that only valid credits are authorized and processed – reducing labor volume and unauthorized deductions.
- Automated Chargeback Validation
- Management Fees and Rebates
- Non-standard Pricing
- Standard EDI Transactions
- Reporting and Analysis
Here’s what Contracts and Chargebacks for Ross ERP can do for you:
- Automated Solutions – Effective contract management, up-to-date memberships and pricing, automatic chargeback validation, automated updates to AR and GL, plus automatic fee and rebate accruals.
- Smart Functionality & Analysis – Standard EDI transactions (844, 845, 849), plus fee and rebate payment validations. Comprehensive reporting and analysis, including Medicare and Medicaid reporting.
The Customer Portal for Ross ERP gives you a secure, online way to manage Web-based content and support online ordering. Like all our modules, the portal connects seamlessly with your Ross ERP system, giving you better business insight and control.
- Content Uploading
- Data Filtering
- Price Updates
- Promotional Tools
- Order History Look-Up
- Document Downloads
- Order Status Reports
- Shipping Status Reports
- Online Ordering
- Role-Based Access
Here’s what the Customer Portal for Ross ERP can do for you:
- Content Management & Production Catalogs – Post new content (e.g product specifications, graphics) to your website without IT help. Make changes in product availability, pricing and attributes instantly available to customers and prospects. Filter information to ensure customers with unique terms see only their own pricing and products.
- Marketing Promotions – Run targeted promotions to sell excess inventory, for instance, using a low-cost online solution.
- Self-Service Inquiries & Online Ordering – Give customers immediate order/shipping status reports and answer availability questions. Provide order history look-up and allow customers to download important certificates and documents. Enable customers to place orders online. The Customer Portal links directly with the Ross ERP Order Processing Module, so your team doesn’t have to re-key anything.
- Administration & Security – Control information published online with role-based administration and security, plus direct links to your customer master. This production-grade system is designed for easy, secure access.
Ross ERP Distribution is a smart way to stay competitive and achieve your business goals. Our modular approach to distribution allows you to select the applications that will have the highest impact on your business – whether that means managing purchase orders or integrating a self-service customer portal.
- Comprehensive Reporting and Analysis
- Online Content Management
- Self-Service Inquiries and Orders
- Real-Time Production Data
- Distribution Fleet Data
- Plant-Level Data Records
- Product and Location Tracking
- Manage Promotions
- Order Entry
- Shipping Data
Here’s what ERP Distribution Management can do for you:
- Purchase Order Processing – Manage purchase orders and requisitions, receiving and invoice vouchering, MRP purchases, maintenance and more.
- Inventory Control – Define and track products and locations, while maintaining precise inventory balances.
- Pricing & Promotions – Manage special promotions and ensure up-to-the-minute pricing data for multiple customers and clients.
- Sales Order Processing – Smart functionality for order entry, shipping, invoicing, credit memos and sales analysis.
- Transportation Management – Streamline transportation costs and keep a closer eye on shipping and distribution fleets.
Enterprise Content Management
Don’t just migrate your existing workflow to a computer system. Ross Business Process Management (BPM) automates basic business decisions – completing tedious, repetitive tasks and escalating exceptions to the appropriate stakeholders for case-by-case analysis. You’ll immediately increase productivity and the value of your Ross ERP solution. Automating just 20% of your processes can supply 60-80% of your BPM benefits. We recommend that you begin with the 20% that will deliver the fastest results, and for many companies, that’s processing invoices and receivables.
- Invoice Matching
- Receivables Matching
- PO Matching
- Automatic Stock Orders
- Maintenance Work Orders
- Process Credit Refunds
- Route Customer Requests
- Exception Escalation
Here’s what Ross BPM can do for you:
- Automatically Process Your Bills – Implement three-way matching for invoices, receivables and purchase orders.
- Replenish Your Inventory – Stock is automatically re-ordered when ingredients get low, so you never have to worry about completing that next batch.
- Streamline Maintenance Processes – Generate and approve maintenance work orders and material requests much faster.
- Enhance Customer Service – Process credit refunds in a heartbeat by routing customer requests through sales, finance and transportation.
Ross ERP Financial Management equips you to effectively manage your business operations across multiple companies, divisions, and individual sites. The modules incorporate proven, industry-specific practices that make sense for process manufacturers. The applications provide the flexibility and functionality you need to manage large multi-national enterprises, or small- to medium-sized businesses in dynamic environments.
- Chart of Accounts
- Multiple Currencies
- Fiscal Calendars
- Vendor and Customer Diaries
- Future Progression Dates
- Invoices from Sales
- Invoices from POs
- Financial Reports
Here’s what the Financial Management module can do for you:
- Stay Flexible – Manage your business in key areas, including the chart of accounts, currencies, fiscal calendars, balance types, and accounting periods. Meet local business requirements while streamlining global consolidation and analysis capabilities.
- Keep Track of Customers – Create vendor and customer diaries to help you manage your business more efficiently. Diary entries can be set with future progression dates to remind users to follow up on various tasks.
- Go Everywhere in Every Currency – Span international markets and support local languages, currencies, accounting, and regulatory requirements. All multi-currency transactions give you the originating currency value, the base currency, and the conversion rate.
- Increase Efficiencies – Reduce or eliminate re-keying by automatically creating invoices from sales or purchase orders. Share data – such as payment terms, bank codes, and customer and supplier information – across all applications.
- Create Reports Your Way – Create detailed and accurate financial reports, such as profit and loss statements, that are organized by product or job/activity. Manage Costs – Allocate overhead costs to a specific product based on statistics, and in the same way allocate expenses incurred in payroll back to manufacturing.
Ross ERP Manufacturing equips process manufacturers to make fully informed, real-time business decisions. Increase your plant throughput, contain costs and improve delivery performance with this purpose-built solution. You’ll also enjoy the added benefits of comprehensive order-to-cash management, manufacturing planning-to-execution, and procure-to-pay processes. The module includes recipe and formula management, work orders, product costing, maintenance, materials planning, inventory control software, and production.
- Order-to-Cash Management
- Procure-to-Pay Processes
- Recipe and Formula Management
- Work Orders
- Product Costing
- Inventory Control
- Software Maintenance
- Materials Planning
Here’s what Ross ERP Manufacturing can do for you:
- Provide Efficient Tools – Manufacturing specifications, quality control testing and recording, rate-based and fixed time production.
- Powerful Capability with Smart Functionality – Work smarter when you use flexible measurement units, input / output process specifications, batch scaling, individual location specifications, product and job costing, and material inputs. Record machine and labor times, process variables – including lot and batches – plus job status, performance and production outputs.
- Get to the Details – Access yield reports and other critical data, whenever you need it.
Ross Mobile ERP is available as a native iPhone and Android application that provides continuous, rapid access to Ross ERP information. Sales personnel can review key customer information prior to meetings – or even during an appointment.
- Real-Time Pricing Quotes
- On-Demand Sales History
- On-Demand Inventory
- Customer Accounts
Here’s what Mobile ERP for Ross ERP can do for you:
- Negotiate Better Deals – Equip your sales personnel for success. Mobile ERP makes it simple to provide on-the-spot pricing quotes based on current customer discounts, company rebates and promotions, order dates, and location information. Sales staff can also view their customers’ financial and sales order history records.
- Drive ERP User Adoption & Extend ROI – To reduce IT costs and ensure user adoption, Mobile ERP is implemented on both the iPhone and Andriod smart devices. This powerful tool gives organizations the opportunity to extend the ROI they’ve realized from their ERP implementation in a cost-effective manner.
As simple to use as any map or GPS system, TraceExpress for Ross ERP provides immediate forward and backward trace functionality. Identify suspect materials and the disposition of finished goods in the event of a product recall. Ensure product safety and secure customer trust while meeting industry and government regulatory compliance regulations. TraceExpress offers a highly intuitive and vastly superior user experience. Dramatically cut the time required to identify, review and process lot-specific supply chain data, while reducing response times to potential problems.
- Forward and Backward Tracing
- Defective Lot Tracing
- Mid-Production Tracing
- Track and Trace in Seconds
- Map-Style User Interface
- Full Plant Visibility
Here’s what TraceExpress for Ross ERP can do for you:
- Recalls & Mock Recalls in Minutes, Not Hours or Days – An easy-to-use, comprehensive trace model helps you track and trace in minutes. Accurately report lot trace information, while improving lot trace visibility and capabilities. Increase visibility into product lot activity and quality history. Improve your reaction time to potential problems. Increase customer retention and provide superior customer service.
- Simplify Compliance & Reporting – Streamline reporting and compliance with industry and government regulations when you have access to all your information in minutes. Our customers have been complemented by officials on how fast and accurate their mock recalls have been.
Reviews of Ross ERP for Process Manufacturing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Ross ERP for Process Manufacturing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!