Note: 3PL Central acquired Traker Systems, the original developer of 3PL Warehouse Manager, in 2016.
- Barcode Scanning
- Fulfillment Management
- Inventory Management
- Inbound Receipts
- Picking Slips
- Bills of Lading
- Customer Lists
- Purchase Order
- Product Lists
- Analysis Summary
- Allocation Reports
- Inventory History
- Audit Summary
- Invoice Summary
- Inventory includes complete inbound/receiving capabilities. Receive product using Vendor information. An inventory tracker performs all the necessary conversions to your Master Item Numbers as well as Stocking Units of Measure.
- Easy to use lookup screens for customers and their products. No need to exit the inbound screen to enter new customers or their products.
- Lot numbers may be assigned manually or automatically.
- Lot tracking may also be disengaged.
- Print Inbound Receipt or Purchase Order confirmations using template forms or yours. Backorder capability is also an option.
- Export Invoices effortlessly to Quickbooks and Peachtree.
- Charge For: Split Month Billing for Inbound Storage
- Escalating/Incremental Charging for Long Term Billing
- Charge Per: Net or Gross Weight
- Inventory tracker includes complete outbound/shipping capabilities. Shipments may be withdrawn automatically or manually using either the LIFO/FIFO method.
- Easy to use lookup screen for customers and their products. No need to exit the outbound screen to enter new customers.
- Shipments may be posted for daily shipment or reserved for later shipments.
- Print Picking Slips or Bills of Lading using preprinted forms or yours.