Finding the right brands, colors, styles and sizes in stock should be about more than just good luck and timing. With JDA® Assortment Planning, powered by Arthur®, your merchants can visualize your products the way that consumers shop. As a result, they can better produce tailored assortment plans that reflect the right product and location combinations.
This third-generation solution efficiently creates consumer centric assortment plans through optimized item selection and quantification. Because Assortment Planning continually validates against your company’s strategic goals, you’ll stay on plan. By pinpointing localized consumer preferences, Assortment Planning helps you maximize profits and sales for every selling channel while improving turns, reducing carrying costs and keeping your inventory fresh.
Key Assortment Planning Capabilities:
- Removes process silos and provides enterprise assortment plan visibility, enabling product lifecycle planning, merchandise and assortment plan reconciliation and vendor communication
- Utilizes a consensus demand forecast to support all aspects of planning, including promotions
- Ensures assortments provide cohesive target customer offer with visual range evaluation, performance analysis and the ability to efficiently plan for unique store needs and constraints
- Simplifies long, manual processes with support for pro forma products; existing item discovery; like item modeling; size selection, profiling and optimization; case pack optimization; demand forecast integration; store clustering and new store modeling
- Eases reconciliation of time periods that do not match with support for collection and floor set planning, planning by attribute and in-season adjustments Scales to support growth requirements, even for tier-one companies
- Accelerates training and acceptance with modern, user-friendly interface proven with merchants worldwide, offering integrated workflow, multi-application container and common ribbon tools
- Provides instant access to user community for networking and best-practice sharing with JDA Special Interest Group for Merchandise and Assortment Planning
Reviews of JDA Assortment Planning Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use JDA Assortment Planning? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!