Vital in the management of project cost monitoring, this module captures all aspects of expenditure related to the various stages of a project. Project4000 maps costs and allocations about work in progress prior to optionally creating a capitalized asset record in the fixed asset register.
- This important addition to Asset4000 gives complete control of cash flows, budgets and projects from start to finish. To capitalize, Project4000 simply issues updates to the asset register when an appropriate portion of a project is complete.
- Prepared budgets can be split across a multitude of projects and calculated automatically.
- Budget amounts are further divided as appropriate into categories and sub-categories.
- Projects are entered as sanctioned amounts against budgets and may be further detailed at category and sub-category level.
- Order items (commitments) and invoice items (spend) are input directly or alternatively received electronically as transactions from other systems such as purchase order and accounts payable systems.
- Assets under construction may be valued at the level of expenditure incurred and then indexed. Interest may then be added to the indexed value to give a total closing value. This can then be optionally transferred to the asset register.
- Other features include budget and project revisions and forecasts.
- Extensive reporting options are provided which show commitment and spend progress at multiple analysis levels. Reports may be additionally generated for the analysis of orders and invoices.