Comprehensive financial management for faith-based nonprofits.
Manages finances, bank accounts, funds, invoices, equipment, direct deposits, and fee-based services.
Customizable with extensive reporting options.
ACS Accounts Payable
Check writing and vendor management.
- Increases accounting accuracy.
- Streamlines payment processing.
- Automates bill payments with memorized invoices.
- Detailed reports on payables and checks.
- Manages 1099 forms.
- Flexible check printing and payment suspension options.
- Interchangeable checks from ACS.
ACS Accounts Receivable
Manages outgoing bills and incoming payments.
- Instant receipting for payments.
- Customizable billing codes for accurate billing.
- Batch invoice processing.
- Links with ACS School Suite for tuition billing.
- User-defined revenue centers and billing frequencies.
- Customizable aging periods for invoices.
- Comprehensive reporting options.
- Suitable for both cash and accrual basis accounting.
ACS Fixed Assets
Inventory management for equipment and assets.
- Tracks asset values and depreciation.
- Compatible with scanners and bar code labels.
- Detailed inventory records (e.g., item number, location, cost).
- Various inventory reports (e.g., Additions Report, Depreciation Journal).
ACS General Ledger
Core financial management tool with nonprofit accounting standards.
- Integration with Microsoft Excel.
- Check reconciliation and standard bookkeeping practices.
- Customizable chart of accounts.
- Extensive budgeting capabilities.
- Cross-referencing for departments or projects.
- Multiple checking account management.
- Visual transaction entry and customizable reports.
- FASB 116 and 117 compliant.
Comprehensive payroll management.
- Tracks employee information and different pay types.
- Offers printed checks and direct deposit.
- Generates necessary payroll reports (e.g., W-2s, 941s).
- Customizable additions, deductions, and contributions.
- Automatic posting to General Ledger.
- Annual updates for tax schedules.
ACS Purchase Orders
Cash-flow planning and purchasing management.
- Controls expenses and prevents overspending.
- Keeps detailed records of PO numbers and payee information.
- Integrates with Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
- Posts encumbered amounts for account planning.
- Allows printing of purchase orders.