ProSeries software is created by tax professionals: over 190 tax experts, including Certified Public Accountants and Enrolled Agents, spent more than 240,000 hours last year developing and testing ProSeries products for accuracy and speed, ensuring you get the quality of software you need to properly run your accounting business.
Pro Series is tailored for small to medium tax practices, to help them provide high quality tax return services. Available in both Professional and Basic editions, you can be assured that there is a ProSeries system perfect for your company. The system will provide you with dependable calculations and an efficient workflow.
ProSeries Professional is your complete solution for all of your taxing needs. Whether you need to simply file 1040’s or need to file State taxes in multiple States, ProSeries Professional can cater to your needs.
Some of the features of ProSeries Professional can be viewed below:
- File an unlimited number of 1040 Returns (100+ individual Federal forms and schedules)
- File an unlimited number of Individual Returns for all States (45 States and Local forms)
- File an unlimited number of Federal and State Business Returns (1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990)
- Unlimited Gift and State Returns (709, 706)
Electronic filing capabilities, charged for on a Pay Per Return; basis. Costs of forms are:
- 1040 Individual Returns
- State Individual Returns
- Federal Business Modules: 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990
- State Business Modules: 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041, 990
- Federal Estate Returns: 706
- Federal Gift Tax Returns: 709
- Electronic - Filing: Individual or Business Federal/State
- Client Organizers
Call for current prices.
Reviews of ProSeries Professional Write a Review
Pamela from Personal Services says...
ProSeries Professional is a wonderfully easy and acurate program. it is not a forms driven imput system which can become combersom and tedious.
The good: That it is simple to use. Easy to train workers on. well constructed. Saves time. Has an excellent review process.
The bad: Not the program but the lack of consideration for longtime ProSeries professionals. Some of us have been with you since 1994, thaqt is 23 years not counting tax year 2017. Therefore our tax customer base has deminished over the years. Some of us are in our 70’s and 80’s. Your program has become extremely expensive… too much for some of us to handle at this stage. There should be some consideration for those of us who have stayed with you for a long time. This is the first year that I have not been able to afford the program. I am devistated!!!