The Client Write-Up system is the perfect solution for your accounting firm. It will give you all the tools you need to perform the vital accounting functions for your clients. This program interfaces with other accounting programs, like Quickbooks. Reports are generated in PDF, Excel or Word format and can be saved or e-mailed. The Computer Checkbook system can be integrated and used by your accounting firm to write checks or by your clients at their offices. Conversion programs convert Client Write-Up or payroll data from more than forty other existing systems for import into the Windows® Client Write-Up System.
We have a long and stable history
The original Client Write-Up System was the end result of many years of experience and expertise. We had a leading DOS client write-up system and this system was completely rewritten to take advantage of the powerful capabilities provided under a Windows® environment. This work began work in the early 90’s when Windows® became viable and formally announced our completely new native mode Windows® product in May of 1997.
Continual process improvements
We are continuously fine-tuned and enhanced our Windows® Client Write-Up System to better meet the chaning needs of the accounting industry and computer environment. Who could have imagined the computer environment of today just ten years ago? Who would have guessed the number of electronic transactions and filings that are commonplace today? And there is no end in sight. And yet the basics of accounting remain the same-and so do the basics of productivity. Ease of use, speed, flexibility and sophistication of reports will always be of critical importance.
Client Write-Up program is a blend of the old and the new. It combines field proven techniques with ease of use and high speed routines. It is constantly being improved to maximize your productivity and provided enhanced reporting capabilities.
Some of the outstanding features include:
- The accounting basics remain the same.
- Our system never has to close.
- All financial periods remain open.
- You are not limited by fiscal barriers or by design limitations.
- You can make changes and produce financial reports for any period at any time.
- You can produce popular historical reports like a last twelve month trend statement and even a five year history almost effortlessly.
- You can quickly and efficiently search and access transactions from the time period in which they were originally entered.
- You can enter transactions as quickly as you can type.
- You can memorize vendors for even quicker entry.
- You don’t have to leave the same transaction entry menu item regardless of whether you are entering a disbursement check, a payroll check, a receipt or a journal entry.
- There are many other transaction entry and interfacing capabilities that are too numerous to mention.
- The integrated bank reconciliation program is easy to use and very fast.
- The system is easy to use and is quickly grasped by someone who is new to its use
- The Client Write-Up system easily interfaces with other accounting programs,
- It has an outstanding interface with Quickbooks.
- It produces reports in pdf file format to be saved or e-mailed.
- It produces reports that can be placed in Excel® or Microsoft Word®.
- Also available is an integrated module called Computer Checkbook that can be used by the accounting firm to write checks or by your clients at their offices.
Existing conversion programs make simple work to convert Client Write-Up or payroll data from more than forty other existing systems including systems of every kind, DOS or Windows®, client write-up, payroll or general. The conversion of bookkeeping information from other systems is outstanding and very complete. PC Software® interfaces to many tax preparations programs. These tax interface programs are excellent and have been field tested for many years.
Payroll Sub System
The payroll functionality of this system is based on individualized line items. Any item can be subject to or not subject to any tax and placed on any position on any governmental form. This program has multiple electronic filing capabilities and can handle MICR checks & Direct Deposit. All Payroll reports are printed on plain paper, without requiring a form.
Reviews of Client Write-Up Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Client Write-Up? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!