Run your entire business on a cloud ERP suite.
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- E-Commerce (B2B and B2C)
Functionalities include Accounting to CRM, to E-Commerce. Order management, inventory, and even supply chain automation with connection directly to 3rd party warehouses (3PL). The software also connects to TrueCommerce, an EDI hub, and multi-channel hubs such as Amazon and Ebay. The shipping integration gives real time rates while building an order, and directly generates a shipping label and tracking # that can be printed on a thermal laser printer, within needing to log into separate systems such as Worldship.
- Retail and Wholesale companies
- Small SMB (5-100 employees)
This software has a laser focus on the needs of 5 to 100 employee companies, where most competitors design for mid sized companies (e.g. 100 to 500 employees) and sell down to the sub-100 employee market.
Smaller businesses have different needs than larger ones, not only in terms of budget restraints, but also, by definition – less specialization in terms of personal that can apply their time against logical business functions. For example, in a 15 employee company, it’s not uncommon for the owner to not only close business and take care of the VIP customers, they also most likely run the day to day financials with the help of an outsourced CPA or an in-house bookkeeper. In other words, each employee has more hats to wear.
- $2,000/upfront + $400/user/month
- Free trial available
- All the baseline reports needed - GL, P&L, CashFlow, Trial Balance, A/R & A/P (detail and summery) etc…
- Customizable Chart of Accounts (with numbered accounts) with ability to set custom parent types.
- Create Invoices, Purchase Orders, Bills, Checks
- Multi-Currency & Multi-Company with report consolidator across subsidiaries
- Contact Management (Task, Call, Named Action items)
- Opportunity Pipeline Mgt (Create a selling process comprised of milestones & stages).
- Sales Forecasting
- Proposal Generator
- Campaign Tracking - Including the ability to use Invoice information for automatically impacting Campaign ROI
- Email Broadcasting - Profile your database, Create an email template, then broadcast out to found record set.
- Drip Campaigns - Put leads on a series of automates email templates and action items.
- Web to lead / prospect / account with workflow - CSS / HTML enabled forms to capture lead information, then route to qualification questionnaire for profiling before creating lead or prospect record.
- Survey Management
- Service & Support Case Management
- When creating a case, you can reference the item at the core of the issue, from recent orders (including image of the item). Whether being created internally or from the portal.
Customer & Partner Portal
- Log-in account for customers and partners to see common records between them and the employer (company using BizAutomation).
- Configurable dashboard within the portal for each partner or customer type / tier
- Upload documents of any kind to the library or within individual records
- Set workflow automation on any document, also can expose it to the portal (e.g. Request a customer to approve an Invoice, which then kicks off an email alert to the customer with link to portal where they can click to approve).
- Check in / out - Documents that are checked out, can only be copied out but can not be modified until checked back in.
- Unlimited number of web stores / domains
- Multi-Domain (Multiple stores leveraging same root inventory)
- Multi-Currency (Each store can sell based on pricing for base or foreign currency based on conversion table)
- CSS / HTML Template support (Let’s admin control look and feel of their web store in any way so it matches their web site).
- Bread Crumbs (e.g. mycompany/electronics/tv) helps ranking on Google
- Lots of other features such as integration with the portal, promo codes, etc…
- Outlook style email client with Inbox, Outbox, Calendaring, and full integration with Google Apps, and all of BizAutomation
- Inventory Management
- Support for Inventory, Non-Inventory, Assembly / BOM, Service, Matrix, Kits, and Item Configuration.
- Multi-Warehouses are supported.
- Work Order Management for Assemblies / BOMs
- Order Management - Pick, Pack, Ship, Sales Fulfillment after Invoicing, &
- Purchase Fulfillment after POs. Planning & Procurement based on Back Orders & Reorder
- Shipping - Integration with FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Order Workflow (i.e. Set POs to be created based on SO triggers for primary vendors if for JIT inventory or NI inventory).
- Complex commission calculations
- Set based on Gross profit or Invoice totals with incentive management (exposes next tier of commission and what amount or unit qty is required to achieve it within your tier)
- Set tiers of commissions (e.g. If you have 5% when selling 1-10 and 8% when 11-20 within a month before it resets next month).
- Set based on individual items, item classification, or all items
- Affiliate commission management let’s you set commissions for partners, then exposing the portlet to their portal dashboard so they can track commission income and next tier
- Time and Expense entry
- Salaries & Overtime settings
- Gross Payroll ready to export to Excel for external payroll processing service.
- Create N-Tier hierarchies of tasks with dependencies, each assignable to an employee or sub-contractor
- Email alerts based on dependencies.
- Time & Expense per task
- Job / Project Costing with Profit / Loss and Gannt chart report
- Permission control enables scalpel level control over who sees what tasks both internally and on the portal.
- Budget and Contract Management let’s PMs set budget per task with limits, and have an over all view of contract limits with client.
Reviews of BizAutomation Write a Review
An anonymous BizAutomation user says...
Biz Automation is a great cloud software to run our distribution business. The Biz team understands our needs and has great solutions to our issues. We have worked with many erp and BIZ is a great SMB company to server the SMB community. Their software is rock solid. The key is the support. Amazing support from a company that cares about our success.
The good: The ease of use and web-based approach. The support staff is always there.
The bad: Some of the screens need to get polished.