The Document Management System is a valuable addition to RAM’s suite of modules. It provides an inexpensive solution for managing all documents (e.g. letters, emails, purchase orders, invoices, certificates and contracts) that are associated with assets, inventory items, leases and capital projects. It is designed to quickly build an accurate, centralized database of records that are ‘filed’ in electronic directories to mirror any paper based filing system.
- This easy to use system fully integrates with RAMI’s range of modules.
- All types of electronically stored files, such as word processed documents, spreadsheets, drawings, and photographs, can be associated with individual records held within the Britannia database.
- User-defined analysis codes and description lines are used to store additional information against each linked record to ease retrieval.
- A list of documents that have been linked to an item can be viewed at any time when that item is displayed on screen. DMS provides the facility to open the document directly or to view further information, such as the date it was attached, the document type or author.
- Users can view and edit records subject to their access rights.
- Multiple users can access documents at the same time, removing the need for many paper copies.
- Additions of new documents and changes to existing ones (e.g. updating a quote) occur in real time, ensuring that the most up-to-date information is instantly available.
- Extensive historical information can be stored, enabling the archiving of paper records and significant space saving.
- Auditors can quickly locate all records associated with any item directly from a PC, significantly reducing audit costs.
Reviews of Document4000 Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Document4000? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!