Priority is the integrated business management system in use by industrial, commercial and public utilities. Priority is the ERP solution of choice in the Israeli market, and is currently in use by more than 7,000 organizations in Israel as well as in 40 other countries in a range of sectors, including: service, retail, e-commerce, marketing, electronics, manufacturing, food service and hospitality, construction and building materials, import/export, and more.
Priority is particularly attractive for companies that are still growing, as it’s built from the ground up with the ability to easily grow with your business. Priority can be deployed internationally, has a multi-language user interface, built-in support for multiple tax jurisdictions, and additional modules are available to satisfy your growing business needs; all this and more, wrapped up in one complete system.
The architecture and technology on which Priority is built propel it to first place when compared to other ERP solutions. And, we never rest on our laurels. We’re constantly expanding Priority‘s capabilities, on a quest to deliver the most comprehensive ERP solution possible, while maintaining the ease of use that our customers have come to appreciate.
Priority‘s modules are completely integrated, providing a seamless and consistent user experience, while supporting the entire spectrum of business processes, including advanced user tools with an emphasis on data control and management.
Our innovative spirit drives all aspects of the solution: Functionality, UI, and Architecture and business model.
- Priority was the first ERP solution to offer a web-based interface
- Priority runs “on premise” (your servers) or you’re the Cloud, your choice!
- Priority business process automation and workflow will change your business!
- Priority ability to personalize is unmatched!
- Priority supports full mobile access from any device.
- We invest in advanced architecture and APIs
We believe that technology makes a difference, and are committed to continual investment in the development of the product and its infrastructure so that we keep our clear technological advantage.
Strong Development Tools
We consider Priority ERP’s built-in development tools to be a major advantage compared to other solutions. After a short period of training, you will be able to customize Priority at will and develop your own add-ons. We invite you to read more about Priority‘s SDK.
Partnership and Support
Our partners’ success is our top priority. This is why we invest in building close relationships with our partners and providing them all the support they need with training, updates, marketing tools and commercial support.
Priority ERP is our integrated business management solution for all your business needs. Priority provides targeted solutions for commercial and manufacturing businesses across a broad spectrum of industries.
Priority ERP is an HTML5, web enabled solution. It is available in the cloud (SaaS) or as an on premise installation. Priority features a mobile friendly interface that enables you to work from any tablet or smartphone, anywhere.
Almost 30 years of field experience makes Priority a stable solution you can rely on.
Flexibility and Ease of Use
A scalable, multi-language, multi-currency and multi-company solution, Priority offers extended user level customizability and personalization options. A friendly and intuitive UI backed up with a complete set of help tools makes the learning process an easy task.
Short Implementation Period
Priority‘s architecture combined with our long-time experience makes the deployment process quick and simple.
The system’s flexibility, combined with our commercial and operational model guarantee the lowest TCO compared to any equivalent ERP system.
- Manufacturing (hybrid – Process, Discrete, Job Shop)
- Medical Device
- Wholesale & Logistics
- Service Industries
- Food Service & Hospitality
- Construction & Building Materials
- Import/Export Shipping
- Apparel & Fashion
Priority’s BI and analytics tools are built as an integrated part of the application. As such, users can drill-down with a single click – from aggregated data presented in dashboards and dynamic BI reports directly to the underlying data elements in their respective Priority forms.
Users have the freedom to independently tailor reports and dashboards, add and personalize shortcuts and business metrics, and easily compare and contrast data of all types, including financial, sales and marketing, customer support and more.
Main features include
Flexible, Customized Reporting
- Select from a host of available dashboard components and position them in their personalized dashboard. Dashboard components can include:
- data analytics
- shortcuts to frequently used Priority forms and menus
- shortcuts to your Priority calendar
- shortcuts to external websites and feeds
- Define your own parameters for the initial content to display when you enter a BI report (e.g., date range, company)
- Dynamic slice and dice and drill-down functionality
- Export results to a variety of formats, including Word and ExcelE-mail analytics results with a single click
Get mobile access to your personalized dashboard and BI reports (including slice and dice functionality).
Integration with Third Party BI Tools
Use ODBC to integrate third party business intelligence tools with Priority‘s database – Many of our partners have already developed such analytics integration, including QlikTech (QlickView), Business Objects, Cognos and others.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Give your company’s marketing and sales activities a Priority
Priority‘s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module includes two components:
- Marketing automation for managing marketing efforts and pipelines.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA) for managing sales reps and channels.
Priority gives users the benefit of full customer lifecycle management, from generating leads to recording a price quote and sales order, shipping the order, receiving payment, and handling service calls and repeat orders.
Additional CRM tools allow you to track sales performance and order management, and provide a whole suite of customer-related information – financial, logistical and operational – with the ability to drill down directly to the Priority entities from which the data is derived.
Main features include
Qualify leads, assign by region and qualification to the right sales reps, and keep track of progress using our built-in Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
Use Priority BPM to track timelines, follow up on all opportunity-related tasks and ensure compliance with your approved opportunity management policies (proposal authorizations, etc.).
Get a holistic view of the customer, including customer contacts, tasks, sales opportunities, price quotes, order backlog, shipments, invoices, payments, billing status/aging – all consolidated within a single work area.
Sales & Order Targets
Create a hierarchy of targets for sales reps, rolling up through the region level and above.
Target & Forecast Analysis
Slice and dice sales pipeline opportunities by region, timeline, sales rep, product line, quantity, and other dimensions. Roll up data to generate aggregates across any dimension (product, region, sales team and more), or drill down for the details that make up the aggregates.
Creation, management and measurement of marketing campaigns to selected market segments.
Reporting and Charting Tools
Create and customize dashboards, reports and charts using Priority‘s built-in Wizards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Configure your home page with preferred dashboards to fit your job role and responsibilities. Exceptions can be clearly displayed. Analyze performance with integrated Business Intelligence (BI) tools that let you study data in numerous dimensions.
Field Sales App
A comprehensive tool for your field sales rep
Includes Van Sale, Pre Sale and CRM solutions for effective management of field sale processes:
Display product catalog incl. images.Update quotes and easily convert them into orders. Orders
Display product catalog incl. images.Quickly process orders.Bill customers and manage received payment.Access up-to-date customer credit data.View customer ledger and aging data and make informed decisions. Tasks
Manage general tasks and/or tasks for customers, on-the-go.Report progress on tasks and projects, meetings, etc. Surveys
Manage contract review checklists.Access and conduct customer satisfaction surveys. Returns
On-site return of goods: requests, authorization and execution. Shipping Documents and Invoices
Full management of sales rep’s inventory.Printouts of documents and invoices on-the-go. Scheduling and Tracking Visits
Schedule visits with reps and customers.Report results of visits within the schedule.Track planned vs actual meetings. Target Management
Set monthly targets for reps/customers.Evaluate targets based on orders or invoices Reports (for reps and managers)
Integration of custom-designed customer reportsFull support of customer business processes (BPM) Support of Custom Printouts
A printing program can be defined for each document from a selection of formats.Customers can run both standard reports and their own custom reports.
Manage service calls and improve customer satisfaction
Priority‘s customer service and support module is fully integrated with all other Priority functions to deliver a holistic view of the customer.
Customer issues can be reported by the customer directly via Priority‘s Customer Service web portal, or by service & support personnel using Priority‘s call center reporting functionality. Call center reps can keep track of open service calls, call assignment, escalation status, related communications with the customer and follow-up calls.
Main features include:
Integrates with your existing knowledge base (e.g., FAQs recorded in Priority), providing customers with an immediate response
Business Process Management
Built-in Business Process Management (BPM) helps ensure proper service call prioritization, assignment and escalation by means of automated processes, based on service call attributes (e.g., call type, issue, product, elapsed time) as well as various customer attributes
- Supports communication with customers via web portal, e-mail, fax, instant messaging and voice mediums such as Skype
- Synchronize emails directly from Gmail or Outlook to the appropriate service call
Field Service Management: secured mobile access
- Real-time transfer of service calls (via SMS, Google notifications or widget service) to field technicians
- Real-time tracking of technician responses to service calls from the moment the field technician leaves for the customer site, as well as mobile support for warranty handling, part replacement, attachments (e.g., pictures of the damaged part) and customer signature upon closure (with GPS coordinates)
- Field service reports include support for inventory management – replenishment and PO requests can be opened for spare parts and other inventory used during servicing
Field Service App
A comprehensive tool for field technicians
Provides a full- featured solution for effective management of field sale processes:
Service Call Management
- Full management of service calls (dynamic BPM)
- Technicians can immediately access previous service call history (Plug & Play).
- Real-time information is displayed as pop-up notifications for technicians.
Field Service Inventory Management
- Effective management of inventory in technicians’ vehicles.
- Tracking of inventory stored in company warehouses including other technicians’ vehicles.
- Support of on-site inventory transfer between technicians.
Receipt of goods straight from vendor to technician.Management of on-the-go purchase demands for required parts.
Service Call Reporting
- Report of parts used, labor, actual service provided vs planned
- Report of malfunctions and repairs
- Report of service call duration, incl. support of automatic reporting based on arrival and departure time.
- Description of the repair (incl. photos), meter readings and more.
- Service call summary reports and checklists.
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Customer signature of original system documents can be captured on touch screens and printed.
- The service call location and the signed document are automatically stored as an attachment in the main system.
On-site Opening of Service Calls
- Allows field technicians to open service calls anywhere, anytime.
Delivery Tracking App
Supply Chain and Delivery Management System
Priority’s solutions for mobile ERP enable on-the-spot access to all vital work tools anytime, anywhere.
Priority offers a range of “connective ERP” solutions adapted to various processes and positions across the supply chain and delivery management process, it allows easily tracking and control distribution processes, real time alerts, tasks management and more.
All of Priority’s mobile solutions are developed with the most advanced technologies. We offer solutions for a wide range of processes and smart devices: cellular phones, tablets and various wearable devices.
Main capabilities include
Delivery tracking software allows users to easily track and control distribution processes:
- Create van sale (scanned) documents.
- Capture digital signature of distribution workers.
- Load goods by packing crates/labels.
- Display the original customer document for signing.
- Capture customer signature incl. name and ID.
- Supports GPS tracking.Unload goods by packing crates/labels.
Delivery Failure and Driver Reporting
- Record reasons for delivery failure.
- Record driver remarks.
- Take photos of damages.
- Manage customer-related tasks for drivers.
- Manage general driver tasks (e.g., vehicle servicing).
- Create return documents on-the-go including printouts on mobile printers.
- Manage and track inventory in vehicles.
- Update quantities of returned goods vis-à-vis relevant documents.
Support of Customer’s Business Processes (BPM)
- Update inventory documents’ status upon completion of the delivery route.
Full Support of Customized Printouts for Customers
Priority‘s Financial Management module provides companies with a comprehensive set of tools needed to manage all financial aspects of your business, while maintaining a high level of regulatory compliance.
The Financial module can process and report multi-company and multi-currency financial data, and may be customized to comply with any tax jurisdiction or set of accounting rules.
The Financial Management Suite supports multiple revenue recognition methods, handles billing and fixed assets, integrates BPM for tight financial controls and features a log of changes to financial transactions. All this is accompanied by a tightly integrated customizable financial reporting tool and BI utility.
Main capabilities include
Priority‘s compliance capabilities are based on the quantitative characteristics of any solid financial statement — clarity, relevance, reliability and comparability — making it a key tool for companies aspiring to financial regulatory compliance and control.
Priority supports a variety of billing methods and functions, including project-based billing, recurring revenues (services, rentals, etc.), pre-defined payment terms, delivery-based billing and more, all of which are tightly linked to our revenue recognition methods.
These preconfigured, field-proven capabilities make invoicing and cash flow management a matter of automated control, rather than a labor intensive, time consuming and error-prone manual process.
Priority‘s fixed asset capabilities are seamlessly integrated with its purchase management module and the General Ledger (GL), providing complete lifecycle tracking and depreciation of assets, from purchase to retirement.
Priority‘s cash management solution provides for complete, detailed monitoring of Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay processes, with built-in BPM enabling close tracking of Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), aging and cash-flow projections.
Manage and control costs using multi-dimensional profit and cost centers.
Budget versions, budget periods, budget trees, and BPM are tightly integrated into the organization’s business activities from the purchase requisition through delivery, including interdepartmental service charges and inventory transactions.
Financial Statement Generator
This generator is used to customize financial statements (e.g., balance sheets, profit and loss reports, trial balances, and supporting schedules).
Human Resource is the most important asset
Priority‘s suite of Human Resource (HR) solutions is designed to help organizations automate, regulate and centralize the process of HR management. As a whole, this suite addresses several major tasks associated with HR from application to retirement, including recruitment, hiring, benefits administration, employee assignment and more. Our built-in SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) walk managers and employees through common setup and administration practices for improved control and efficiency.
Main features include
Talent management encompassing the complete employee life-cycle
- managing recruitment and job qualifications
- employee training and development
- performance management and evaluation
- goal setting and tracking from year to year
- employee benefit programs
- succession planning
Direct web access
Direct web access enables candidates to find and apply for open positions, and makes it easier for HR professionals to find the most qualified candidates from among those that apply.
Employee web access
Employee web access enables employees to maintain and review a variety of personal information.
- Product catalogue (and images) management
- Bills of Materials (BOM), kits and assemblies
- Multi-dimensional part parameters and multi-unit of measure
- Lot and serial number tracking and management
- Inventory transactions
- Warehouses and location/shelf control
- Inventory counts and journaling of inventory adjustments
- Reorder levels and replenishment
- Costing (FIFO, moving average), COGS
- Connectivity to bar codes and remote (RF handheld) devices
- Inventory control and management dashboards and analytics.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) (EXT)
- Inventory Control: Inventory control is often the cornerstone of any successful manufacturing operation. It’s what drives your shop floor, supports materials handling and it’s what helps drive your revenues. Viable inventory control means reducing inventory costs and enhancing tracking and traceability, maintaining tight control on inventory replenishment.
- Material Requirements Planning: Material Requirements Planning (MRP) is a production planning, scheduling and inventory control system used to manage manufacturing processes. Composed of these and other linked functions and all related support systems, MRP determines material requirements based on sales orders, open work orders or frequency of need.
- Product Data Management: PDM effectively plans and coordinates an organization’s transactional operations, including sales order management, purchasing, cost accounting and logistics. Part of the larger concept, Product Lifecycle Management(PLM), PDM maintains manufacturing part numbers, bill of materials (BOM) and integrates with Product Change Control (PCC).
- ECO Management and Revision Control: Manufacturers must respond quickly with engineering changes in order to maintain and increase market share. Effective ECO management combined with revision control provides immediate response to market demand, governmental requirements, safety issues, service requirements or functional and competitive needs in the manufacturing process, including optimizing, organizing and tracking their approval process.
- Multi-Division and Multi-Site Planning: Powerful functionality used to support distribution organizations with multiple distribution centers and/or multiple sites around the world. Priority serves multiple divisions at any given company, with each site maintaining its dedicated inventory and/or distribution, while planning and purchasing may be handled multi-site or separately. Process are easily adjustable for multiple production control methods used in discrete, repetitive and mixed-mode manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Execution: Comprehensive control system for managing and monitoring work-in-process on the shop floor, a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) keeps track of all manufacturing information in real time, receiving up-to-the-minute data from robots, machine monitors and employees. Essential in tracking operations and production progress, quality control, rework and scrap ratios, while supporting data collection via bar code or RFID.
- Quality Control and Assurance: Key to any successful manufacturing process, Priority manufacturing is equipped with robust Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) capabilities to automate the quality control processes and tests for serialized, lot or batch tracked inventory items and non-inventory items, such as environmental or laboratory metrics. Priority effectively defines test procedures and standards for inspection of purchased or outsourced components, inventory sampling, work order testing and final QA.
- Serial, Lot Tracking and Traceability: Designed for manufacturers who need more stringent control over product tracking, Priority’s Serial and Lot Tracking ensures reliable management of material and product traceability through every stage of the supply chain – from receipt of initial raw materials through delivery to your end-customer. Control all parts as they move through the manufacturing process and track serialized parts and their lot attributes throughout the part’s lifecycle.
Keep track of customer projects
Priority‘s Project Management module provides capabilities that match and surpass those of dedicated project management systems. Project planning supports task interdependencies within or between projects, while activity-related reporting of labor & expenses and built-in BPM tools make the maintenance of project progress, in terms of both deliverables and outlays, an integrated part of the organization’s daily routines. Team collaboration is facilitated by linking each task to its related project and activity, coupled with e-mail integration that synchronizes relevant comments directly to the associated entity, ensuring that team members are always in the loop.
Main features include
- Integration with MS Project
- Resource load simulation
- Resource load views
- Manage external resources, such as subcontractors
- Resource calendar
SOW and requirement documents management
- Manage Scope of Work (SOW) and requirement documents: Priority offers built-in tools for loading and synchronizing the documents used to organize work requirements with the pertinent project activities and deliverables
- Manage and authorize project revisions
- Create project related bill of materials and handle procurement
Produce Gantt charts of project timelines
- Define advanced inter-dependencies
- Schedule activities using the critical path method
- Produce Gantt charts showing base-line versus actual project dates
- Issues tracking
Project costing, budgeting and invoicing
- Activity and project costing and budgeting with job role pricing
- Report time, materials and related expenses directly to the related activity and project, generate automatic notifications for project/activity related events, including expense and timesheet approval
- Manage project invoicing, including support for pro forma invoices and income recognition
- Partner/vendor Relationship Management (PRM)
- Vendor price lists
- Purchase planning
- Purchase order/requisition authorization workflow (BPM)
- Vendor approval, requests for proposals
- Vendor price quotes and comparative analysis
- Purchase management dashboards and analytics
Supply Chain Management
Manage your company’s supply chain
Priority‘s SCM module provides users with a complete set of tools that integrate supply chain management across the entire organization, enabling you to reduce the overall costs associated with supplying goods and services.
Satisfy your customers’ needs by streamlining your organization’s processes and reducing supply lead-times. From purchasing and inventory management to production and quality control; all can be done within Priority.
The Purchasing module enables the purchasing manager to receive real-time updates of the results of decisions regarding the balance of materials in inventory.
The Purchasing module is linked to the Financials, CRM, Sales, Project Management, Inventory and Production modules. This linkage allows the purchasing manager to view the sales orders and/or demand for finished goods that serve as the basis for purchase requisitions.
Main features include:
- Vendor relationship management
- Purchase orders
- Vendor price lists
- Vendor price quotations
- Demand forecasts
- Purchase requisitions
Priority‘s Inventory Control module provides the ability to efficiently manage all stages of the product lifecycle. The module enables users to manage inventory levels and maintain tight controls on inventory replenishment, minimizing excess stock and ensuring timely order fulfillment.
Main features include:
- Part management
- BOMInventory counts
- Label printing
- Warehouse control
- Inventory transactions
- Delivery tracking
MRP & Purchase Planning
Priority‘s Purchase Planning module determines material requirements (for both raw materials used in production and purchased items sold to customers) based on sales orders, open work orders, or frequency of need. Demands for parts are determined by material requirements planning (MRP). Purchase demands for parts that are acquired on a regular basis (e.g., supplies, goods produced for stock) are calculated in accordance with fixed user-designated requirements.
Purchase planning can be based on one of two planning processes:
- Material requirements planning (MRP) – planned production based on part parameters, bills of materials and factory modeling (disregarding resource capacity)
- Material requirements planning for distributors – issues planning on the basis of demand generated by sales and forecast orders (with no reference to bills of materials, production activity or assemblies)
Priority‘s Production Control module provides the means for handling production, from the maintenance of work orders, through the issue of materials to the floor (including issues to kits), to the reporting of finished jobs and the maintenance of plant-floor inventory (work in progress).
Main features include:
- Production control and tracking throughout the entire production process
- Subcontractor management
- Production reporting
- Definition of work cells, work shifts, production departments, operations per work cell, production variables, planning constants, skills, production routing per part, bills of materials and part revisions.
Engineering Change Orders
Priority‘s Engineering Change Orders (ECO) module enables users to track engineering changes that were made during production of a part. For each change, users can document details of the change, the date of the change, parts that have been affected, and more. Users can also link part and BOM revisions to engineering changes. The system tracks those revisions that have been affected by the change, as well as work orders that have been opened in accordance with these revisions.
The Delivery Scheduling module enables you to plan the delivery of goods to customers by assigning distribution routes and delivery dates to sales orders. You can use Priority‘s time-tested automatic scheduling algorithms, or schedule deliveries manually.
The Schedule Deliveries program assigns a sales order to a delivery according to its due date, the distribution route, the default days of the week the customer routinely receives deliveries, and the company’s operating hours.
You can also produce a Delivery Pick List report, which displays all sales orders scheduled for delivery, sorted by distribution route and date. This report is useful for company drivers as they distribute goods to customers.
Main features include:
- Definition of delivery routes and delivery orders by dates and rounds
- Automatic scheduling
- Sales invoices and shipping documents prepared according to delivery route
- Pick lists for orders
The Quality Assurance module enables you to track the results of laboratory tests and part sampling and to manage the tracking of malfunctions (MRB). It also enables the user to extend expiration dates of lots and work orders.
Main features include:
- Testing procedures and standards definitions
- Inventory sampling
- Work order testing
The Inter-company Transactions module is meant for multi-company organizations that seek to manage their supply chain efficiently by providing them with the tools to create, settle and reconcile inter-company transactions. This module can handle communication between companies which are managed on the same server or on different ones.
- User permissions (privileges)
- SOA based interface builder
- Intranet/extranet EDI builder
- Task scheduler
- Back-up and other system maintenance utilities
Warehouse Management System
Advanced Tools for Planning and Monitoring all Aspects of Warehouse Management
The strength of Priority‘s Warehouse Management System is derived from its complete integration with Priority‘s ERP system. This prevents inventory balance discrepancies and operational requirements mismatches between the ERP and WMS systems.
WMS-ERP Integration: Eliminating Data Synchronization Challenges
- No inventory balance discrepancies (or “mismatch”) between the ERP and WMS software. Full synchronization of inventory balances between an ERP system and an external WMS is rarely feasible, largely because of differences in how inventory attributes are maintained and used across the two systems.
- No mismatch of operational requirements that must be synchronized in real time, when data that are registered and maintained in the ERP have to be used by the WMS. Last-minute changes to work orders, assembly documents and service/maintenance requests can affect what parts are needed and where, inventory allocations may be revised or canceled on short notice, deliveries can be requested to a different shipping address, orders may be withheld for various reasons – in any of these and other scenarios, the real-time availability of enterprise data can have a tremendous impact on the efficiency of your WMS.
Additional Benefits of an Integrated WMS
- Incremental system initiation: With an integrated WMS, the move from the traditional warehouse system to the WMS can be gradual. For instance, the WMS can be initiated in a single isolated area in the warehouse at first. Alternatively, implementation can be started with a single warehouse activity (e.g. “pick”) and, once the first activity has been implemented successfully, you can proceed to manage other activities via the WMS.
- Incremental system shut-down: Warehouse management systems (integrated or separate) can suffer from erroneous data definitions that result in system malfunctions. Incremental shut-down capabilities are readily available in a fully integrated ERP/WMS solution. Main features include:
Picking and Shipping
- Picking or shipping waves can be created for specific customers, orders or order items.
- A wave of tasks can be created to pack ordered items in preparation for shipment.
- A wave of pick tasks can be created for orders, based on distribution route.Tasks can be limited to a maximum volume.
- Replenishment waves can be used to ensure sufficient inventory of fast-moving items in a given warehouse.
- Order-based replenishment waves are governed by stock level strategies, turnover strategies, storage area and more.
- Hot replenishment – instantaneous replenishment from a “next in line” storage bin, activated as soon as employees are confronted with an empty bin while performing a pick task.
Receiving & Put-Away
- Deliveries received at the docks are checked against the corresponding goods receiving voucher (GRV); this can be an Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) or any other document covering the shipment.
- Palletization tasks are linked to corresponding line items in the GRV.Actual received quantities are compared to planned quantities in an automated report.Put-away tasks can be generated by part, part family, storage area, turnover or number of different SKU’s in the same location.
- Dual units of measure (tasks can specify an exact weight or a number of crates).
- Upstream/downstream traceability of serialized parts from receipt through putaway, subsequent warehouse transfers, picking and eventual delivery.
- Lot genealogy keeps track of lot components and where they are used. Lot attributes are maintained when lots are split, merged or transferred within the organization.
Support for mobile devices, barcode labeling and RFID tags
Give warehouse technicians anytime, anywhere access to relevant information from mobile devices, letting them make better-informed and more timely decisions while executing work assignments more efficiently. Provide real-time notification of assigned tasks and track execution as work is performed – reducing processing times and increasing warehouse efficiency.
Main features include:
- Update task (opened by Priority‘s wave creation programs) details based on actual task performance
- Warehouse employees can use their mobile device to open new warehouse tasks
- Bar code labels can be printed using a third-party application such as BarTender
- View current inventory levels for a given warehouse and par
Reviews of Priority ERP Write a Review
Michael from MB Inc. says...
Priority ERP has a rare combination of ease of use, low learning curve, great power under the hood, and a low cost compared with most any other Tier 2 ERP solution out there.
The good: Ease to use and learn HTML5 user interface. Runs very fast on any browser even over the cloud with large databases. Full MS SQL and .Net solution with lots of companies worldwide using it. Been in use about 30 years, yet uses very modern technology.
The bad: Needs better use documentation for the deeper functions in the system, Standard Operating Procedure docs are good, but a User Operating Guide for all the functions would be better.