Adagio Accounting is a multi-ledger, modular accounting system that provides best-in-class audit controls and financial reporting capabilities. It is designed for small and mid-sized businesses that process significant volumes of transactions – where batch processing provides additional error prevention and audit functions that don’t exist in real-time systems.
Adagio controls the creation and management of electronic forms such as invoices, statements and checks, providing clients with a path to a paperless accounting environment. It provides many high-value features found in large enterprise accounting systems, priced and packaged for cost-conscious businesses that have outgrown the entry-level products.
- Adagio leads its category with comprehensive controls for audit trail, data integrity and GAAP compliance.
- Financial reporting, including dashboards and automated report distribution capabilities, ensures timely availability of information.
- With over 25 accounting modules available, Adagio offers features and capabilities for accounting departments that look for a system that they will not outgrow.
- Usability and functionality is tuned to how professional accountants work, resulting in increased productivity and accuracy of financial information.
Adagio Accounting is provided by Softrak Systems – which celebrates its 30th year in business. Softrak has an extensive channel of dealers and integrators that can provide local service and support.
First Nations: Adagio has a large client-base in First Nations. It is designed for managing divisions, departments and different business entities that can roll-up to a consolidated GL.
Non-Profit: Adagio offers special pricing for Not for Profit organizations, such as Community Living agencies. Adagio supports fund accounting, and has modules that are designed for the unique requires of Community Living agencies.
Construction: Adagio’s construction solution addresses the requirements for job costing, budgeting and financial reporting to help companies manage their projects profitably.
Wholesale Distribution: Adagio can support the most complex distribution environments, with complex inventory costing, multi-currency inventory order management, and integration with webstores.
Business Services: Adagio offers special licensing for professional management consulting and accounting services firms. Adagio’s financial reporter has amazing capabilities for creating reports, automating report distribution, and integrating data from multiple disparate sources.
Here’s the easy way to track your bank account balances in Adagio.
Here’s the easy way to track your bank account balances in Adagio®. Adagio BankRec provides a centralized module to manage your cash position. Find out your current bank balances with a single mouse click. Pick up transactions from Adagio Payables and send cash receipts to Adagio Receivables. Account for NSF checks in a single step. Reconcile all your accounts to your bank statement and Adagio Ledger in minutes instead of hours.
- Up-to-date cash balances maintained to monitor cash position.
- Auto-apply cash to outstanding invoices in Receivables.
- Drill-down from a deposit to see the individual checks making up the deposit.
- Automatically reverse NSF checks, accounting for bank fees and client charges.
- Automatic creation of a cash batch for Adagio Receivables.
- Automatic retrieval of all checks written in Adagio Payables.
- Automatically mark cleared items in Adagio Payables.
- Import checks written by other systems.
- Reconcile your bank statement with a few mouse clicks.
- Automatically convert your Peresoft Cashbook data for a smooth transition.
- Print a bank deposit slip.
Adagio DataCare automatically checks all your Adagio data, unattended!
- Define DataCare Jobs, specifying the modules you want checked, and the tests you want performed.
- Automatically back up your data prior to checking its integrity. Copy the backups to another directory too.
- Keep a log of all integrity checks performed, and their results.
- Email any user, or group of users on success or to alert them of failure of a Job. Attach the results log to the e-mail for review.
- Use Windows’ Scheduler to have Adagio DataCare run at night, when the accounting data files are not in use.
- Have DataCare automatically run the rebuild function on damaged data it encounters.
- DataCare can automatically recover deleted records to free up disk space and improve the overall responsiveness of your accounting system.
- Automatically print the log, so it’s available when you arrive at work in the morning.
If you are running multiple Adagio modules, or working with multiple company data sets, Adagio DataCare will provide peace of mind and ensure the integrity of your accounting data. DataCare provides both a File Integrity Check for all Adagio modules, and Application Integrity Check for all core modules the day it’s installed.
Set up Adagio DataCare once, and let it work its magic every night while your accounting staff are at home. It opens and reads all your accounting data files, validates the information in the files, and creates a log of the work performed. Tell DataCare to run a job at a specific time, and leave it running on your desktop, or let the Windows Scheduler automatically launch DataCare and execute the checking you need overnight.
Do you have personnel who need access to your Adagio accounting data, but you’d really rather they didn’t have the accounting programs themselves? This is what Adagio GridView is all about.
Since GridView is read only you don’t have to worry about bad things happening to your accounting data because of untrained (or untrainable!) operators.
- Executive snapshot of Current Receivables, Payables, Orders, Invoices, Cash (from the GL).
- All items on backorder in OE, with quantities on PO and on hand in IC.
- Views of Customers, Vendors, Time&Billing Dockets, Inventory Items, GL Accounts.
- Salesperson view of Customers.
- Customer Balances and transaction views.
- Recent Invoices by Customer in OE.
- Recent Invoices by Customer in Invoice History.
- Recent Sales by Customer in Sales Analysis.
- Recent Prices by Customer.
- Recent Invoices by Vendor.
Adagio Inventory is a complete multi-location stock management and control system which tracks purchases, receipts, shipments, returns and adjustments.
- 16 character part number, with user-defined segmentation (maximum 4 segments), allows powerful reporting.
- Moving average, FIFO, LIFO, standard and user-specified costing.
- Bill of Materials and Item Assembly features for manufacturing companies.
- Five markup / discount levels by customer type or quantity purchased with date sensitive special pricing by customer.
- Alternate price lists and part numbers.
- Menu level security by Group or User.
- Detailed inventory movement log with 13 period sales history and selective history purge.
- Extensive range of management reports with broad range of options for selecting, sorting, and subtotaling information.
Adagio Inventory helps you manage your stock with ease. Tools like the Grid Editor-which allows customization of screens, field selection, title, size and column position-let each user tailor Adagio Inventory’s use to their specific task in the organization, from warehouse to order desk.
Adagio Inventory is a complete multi-location stock management and control system which tracks purchases, receipts, shipments, returns and adjustments. Its Windows interface, with drag and drop, cut and paste, batch, check and detail grids and multi-select print and post make managing your inventory smooth and effortless.
Your price list can be automatically updated based on sale price or standard cost, by percentage, amount, markup or margin. You can add items on the fly while entering receipts and shipments. Units of Measure are maintained and verified during item entry. Inventory handles stock transfers between unlimited locations, and items can be labeled active or inactive, by location.
Inventory ships with 35 pre-designed, editable reports, including stock control, and price/sales analysis reports, with multiple options for sorting. Pull up item statistics and sales data by period in seconds.
Adagio Invoices combines flexible formatting like unlimited line items and lengthy descriptions with Windows power and ease of use.
- Fully formatted invoicing with optional paragraphs of text and multiple detail section layouts.
- Multiple invoice copies with field control by copy number.
- Visual, drag and drop Invoice Designer.
- Invoices can be printed, emailed, and/or faxed.
- Direct faxing of invoices with scheduled queue management or immediate send. Professional looking invoices on plain paper or select from pre-printed invoices.
- Maintain history of all invoices and credit notes.
- Reprint posted invoices from history.
- Restore invoices from history for re-use or to create credit notes.
- Archive recurring invoices for batch restore and output with automatic update of invoice number and date.
- Full update facility with Block Item Adjustment and Update Archive Batches.
- Built In tax tables handle virtually any tax situation.
Adagio Invoices adds the power of Windows to your invoicing. Use the drag and drop visual Invoice Designer to design your custom invoices in a snap. Use Windows features like full font control to give your invoices an enhanced appearance. Add logos and graphical elements like boxes, lines and circles to help your invoices get the attention of the AP clerk - and get paid faster!
Adagio Invoices lets you enter the following details with each invoice line: quantity, price, cost, reference, date, up to 750 characters of description, and two user-defined fields. This lets you clearly indicate to your customers every aspect of their charges, thus reducing misunderstandings and speeding payment. Adagio Invoices is fully integrated with Adagio Receivables.
You can enter an unlimited number of line items on every invoice, decide whether it’s an invoice or credit note, and even allocate to Job Costing.
For Adagio Inventory users, Adagio Invoices can pull prices, descriptions (which you can edit if you want) and stock levels from Adagio Inventory. Then it will create IC Shipment Batches when you post. Job Costing users can post billings directly to Jobs, and produce retainage invoices.
Need to send an invoice? Simply select the customer by popping up the Finder into the Adagio Receivables customer list. Add the items or services you will be charging and print the invoice. It’s that easy!
What is special about Adagio Invoices:
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Invoice Designer
- Multi-copy invoices
- Place graphics in invoices
- Faster posting and printing
- Drag and Drop batches or invoices to move, copy, restore and archive
- Edit multiple batches concurrently
- Pop-up calendar
- Print directly to fax
What is Adagio JobCost?
Adagio JobCost is a full-featured job costing solution for the Adagio user. It is completely integrated with Adagio Receivables, Adagio Payables and Adagio Invoices, and allows you to profitably measure and track all your jobs or projects, and accurately and automatically recognize revenue as each job progresses.
Adagio JobCost allows you to break down your projects into phases and categories. Six (6) character codes for jobs, phases, categories and cost types allow flexibility in defining your project identifier. Completed jobs can be archived for review or re-activation. Unlimited additional comments and a chronological note history explain job progress. Change orders track authorized budget changes to a project.
Adagio JobCost lets you automatically allocate expenses to a job when entering invoices in Adagio Payables. Send revenue automatically from Adagio Receivables or Adagio Invoices, avoiding duplicate data entry. Recognize revenue using any of five (5) revenue recognition methods:
- Amount billed and costs incurred to date,
- On completion of job,
- Percent completion of total cost,
- Percent completion of labor hours,
- Percent completion of phases/categories
Adagio JobCost is the ideal cost tracking solution for construction companies, contractors, and service industries. An AIA Billing Worksheet report is included.
Adagio Lanpaks allow multi-user access to Adagio modules version 6.8A and higher.
Each Adagio module includes a single Lanpak unit for that module. If more than one workstation needs to use the Adagio modules at the same time, or if that same workstation wants to use multiple copies of that Adagio module at the same time, an additional Lanpak unit is required for each extra simultaneous use of each Adagio module.
Adagio Ledger provides a complete General Ledger for your business. Batch transaction management ensures only balanced entries are posted to your ledger.
- Tightly integrates with Adagio Receivables, Adagio Payables and Adagio Time&Billing, and other modules.
- 6 character account and 6 character optional department validated during data entry.
- 12 or 13 period fiscal year, with historical and budget figures available for reporting.
- De-activate accounts or periods to prevent posting errors.
- User-Defined Source Journals to meet specific corporate reporting needs.
- Trial Balance and Transaction Listings.
- Includes Adagio Financial Reporter, a powerful and easy-to-use application for designing your financial reports. Click here to see sample financial statements.
Adagio Ledger provides complete General Ledger account management for users of Adagio Receivables and Adagio Payables. Manage your Chart of Accounts for Assets and Liabilities, Revenue and Expenses. Close your year to a single or multiple Retained Earnings accounts. Adagio Ledger account inquiry allows you to check current account balances, current and historical net posted transactions by period, and budget amounts.
Group your accounts by type for Year-end control. Set up automatic re-allocations of account balances to other accounts or departments. Post transactions in summary or detail format. Date sensitivity makes sure that transactions are posted to the applicable period, or force transactions to a specific period in your fiscal calendar.
Locate account information quickly using Adagio Ledger’s customizable grid, or enter your 6 character account code directly. Softrak’s SmartScannerTM technology easily locates accounts using their description or other remembered data. Double click on an account to put all its information at your fingertips-description, balance, budget, and transaction information, all in one place.
Provisionally post transactions to verify their impact on your trial balance prior to committing them. Retrieve transactions from your subsidiary ledgers. Year end close automatically creates the correct entries to your Retained Earnings accounts.
Adagio Ledger contains a complete set of reports for file and account management. Report options control account selection, sort sequence and subtotaling. Account ranges are user definable. All management reports are designed using Crystal Reports for Adagio, Softrak’s custom Report Writer, so you may modify them if you wish. Financial Statements are created using Softrak’s award winning financial report writer.
Adagio Ledger Account Master includes complete account information, current activity and period balances, and comprehensive transaction history. User defined Source Journals allow specific Journal Entries to be listed the way your company needs them.
Adagio Multi-currency provides a centralized place to maintain all your foreign currency exchange rates and formatting rules for use by the other Adagio modules. It also enables the multi-currency features in all Adagio modules at version 8.0A or higher.
- Set up and maintain your currency codes, currency tables, and exchange rates in an easy-to-use interface.
- Use web browsing buttons to quickly locate currency exchange rate information from a web site of your choosing.
- Full flexibility in setting up foreign currency formats.
- Link currency rates and rate types easily through the currency tables function, setting date matching and rate operation preferences so Adagio knows how to properly convert foreign currency transactions in the other modules.
- Enter exchange rates and rate spreads quickly and easily.
- Print reports about your currency codes, tables, rate types, and exchange rates for reference purposes.
The Currency Table interface is very straightforward. In addition to the standard currency features, it also allows you to set a web address that you intend to use to obtain the rate information for each currency.
Adagio OrderEntry automates your sales order entry and invoicing, allowing you to manage and track backorders, future orders and standing orders, invoices and credit notes.
- Prints, emails, and/or faxes Order Confirmations, Picking Slips, Invoices and Credit Notes designed with Softrak’s drag-and-drop forms designer with multi-copy control.
- Includes item details, miscellaneous charges, comments, shipping instructions, serial numbers and taxes on orders and invoices.
- Supports multiple invoices per order with option for automatic back-ordering.
- Order action reports highlight orders that can be satisfied from current inventory.
- Runs with Adagio Inventory or standalone with a price list.
- Manages multiple ship-to addresses for customers.
- Apply cash payments when entering an order and add customers on-the-fly.
- Automatically prices an order or allows over-ride.
- Copy orders, invoices or credit notes to create new documents.
- Keeps a complete invoice and credit note history.
- Menu level security and Order Template by Group or User.
Adagio OrderEntry automates your company’s sales order entry and invoicing process. It tracks orders and prints order confirmations, picking slips, invoices and credit notes, all while handling the accounting and record-keeping functions necessary to effectively manage your company’s order processing.
Tools like the Grid Editor-which allows customization of screens, field selection, title, size and column position-let each user tailor Adagio OrderEntry’s use to their specific task in the organization, from warehouse to order desk. Its Windows interface, with drag and drop, cut and paste, batch, check and detail grids and multi-select print and post make managing your order processing smooth and effortless.
Print Order Confirmations, Invoices, Credit Notes and Picking Slips on blank paper or forms stock, including graphics and logos. Adagio OrderEntry faxes forms, too.
OrderEntry interfaces with Adagio Inventory, Adagio Receivables, Adagio Ledger, Adagio SalesAnalysis, and Crystal Reports for Adagio.
Adagio OrderEntry automates your sales order entry and invoicing, allowing you to manage and track backorders, future orders, and standing orders, invoices and credit notes.
- Prints, emails, or faxes Order Confirmations, Picking Slips, Invoices and Credit Notes designed with Softrak’s Drag & Drop forms designer with multi-copy control
- Includes item details, miscellaneous charges, comments, shipping instructions, serial numbers, and taxes on orders and invoices
- Support multiple invoices per order with option for automatic back-ordering
- Order action reports highlight orders that can be satisfied from current inventory
- Runs with Adagio Inventory or stand-alone with a price list
- Manages unlimited ship-to addresses for customers
- Apply cash payments when entering an order and add customers on the fly
- Automatically prices an order of allows over-ride
- Copy orders, invoices or credit notes or create new documents
- Keeps a complete invoice and credit note history
- Menu level security and Order Template by Group or User Adagio OrderEntry automates your company’s sales order entry and invoicing process. It tracks orders and prints order confirmations, picking slips, invoices and credit notes, all while handling the accounting and record-keeping functions necessary to effectively manage your company’s order processing.
Tools like the Grid Editor - which allows customization of screens, field selection, title, size and column position—let each user tailor Adagio OrderEntry’s use to their specific task in the organization, from warehouse to order desk. Its Windows interface, with drag and drop, cut and paste, batch, check and detail grids and multi-select print and post make managing your order processing smooth and effortless.
Print Order Confirmations, Invoices, Credit Notes and Picking Slips on blank paper or forms stock, including graphics and logos. Adagio OrderEntry faxes forms, too.
Order Entry interfaces with Adagio Inventory, Adagio Receivables, Adagio Ledger, Softrak Sales Analysis, Quik Reports and Quik Reports for Windows. It also interfaces with ACCPAC® Plus™ Inventory Control, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger. And, like other Adagio modules, it works on the corresponding ACCPAC Plus Order Entry database at the same time.
What’s Special About Adagio OrderEntry?
- Multi-copy design of order confirmations, invoices, credit notes and picking slips
- Built-in faxing of order confirmations, invoices and credit notes
- Copy orders, invoices or credit notes to create new documents
- New customers can be added on-the-fly
- Full history of invoices and credit notes maintained separately
- Expected ship date by line
Adagio Payables provides complete accounts payable management for your business. Track amounts owed to vendors, improve cash flow by maximizing early payment discounts and speed check production.
- Tightly integrates with Adagio Ledger, Adagio JobCost and Adagio Time and Billing.
- Vendor inquiries on a single screen for contact, statistics, and outstanding transactions and G/L expense account distributions.
- Fully customizable checks using drag-and-drop designer technology.
- System and manual checks for one-time and recurring entries.
- Distribution sets speed expense account allocation during invoice entry. Integration with Adagio Time and Billing allows automatic re-billing of client disbursements.
- Aged Cash Requirements report facilitates cash planning.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) capabilities.
Adagio Payables provides complete accounts payable management for users of Adagio Ledger and Adagio Receivables. Manage your vendor accounts to maximize early payment discounts. Vendor statistics allow you to identify your most important vendors. Simple point and click inquiries, with drill-down to matching transactions and G/L expense account allocation, speed response to your vendor’s questions.
Record your vendor addresses and contact information, and use customizable optional fields for your vendors. Group your vendors by control accounts. Manage early payment discounts automatically. Accurately allocate invoice expenses to multiple G/L accounts. Batch transaction management ensures accurate data entry and accounting controls. Record invoices, checks and adjustments against vendor accounts. Match checks to invoices and maintain 1099 amounts for year end printing.
Locate vendor information quickly using Adagio Payables’ customizable grid, or enter their 6 character vendor code directly. Softrak’s SmartScannerTM technology easily locates vendors using their contact information, address, phone number or other remembered data. Double click on a vendor to put all their account information at your fingertips-contact information, account statistics and transactions, all in one place.
Tight audit control on check production increases your peace of mind. Adagio Payables supports multiple bank accounts, and its simple drag-and-drop check specification designer allows you to display the information you require on your check or advice. Place your company logo and other graphic elements to add impact to your check.
Adagio Payables contains a complete set of reports for file and account management. Report options control account selection, sort sequence and subtotaling. Aging periods are user definable. All reports are designed using Crystal Reports for Adagio, Softrak’s custom report writer, so you may modify them if you wish.
Adagio Payables Vendor Master includes complete contact information, current activity and period statistics, and comprehensive transaction history.
The Vendor function provides numerous options and screens, with a great deal of statistical information as well as an interface to vendor transactions, with the option to view either current or historical transactions.
Adagio Receivables integrates with Softrak’s Adagio OrderEntry, Adagio Invoices and/or Time&Billing to provide complete receivables management for your business whether you bill time or sell products.
- Client inquiries on a single screen for contact, statistics, and outstanding transactions.
- Fully customizable statements using drag-and-drop designer technology.
- Integrated fax and e-mail management for statement faxing or e-mailing from the desktop.
- Customizable grids speed account lookup and data entry.
- Keyboard-centric design for high-speed data entry.
Adagio Receivables provides Accounts Receivable management for users of Softrak’s Adagio OrderEntry, Adagio Invoices or Time&Billing. Manage your customer/client accounts with complete aging and analysis reports. Customer statistics allow you to identify your best clients. Statements and automatic interest processing encourage prompt payment. Simple point and click inquiries with drill-down to matching transaction detail speed response to your clients’ questions regarding their account status or that of specific invoices.
Record your client addresses and contact information, including user-customizable optional fields. Group your customers by billing cycle and control accounts or any group you desire. Manage early payment discounts automatically. Accurately allocate invoice revenue to multiple G/L accounts. Transaction batch management ensures accurate data entry and accounting controls. Record invoices, cash receipts and adjustments against client accounts. Match payments to invoices for open item customers or simplify cash application with balance forward customers. Multiple control accounts allow easy management of several classes of customers.
Locate client information quickly using Adagio Receivables’ customizable grid, or enter their 6 character alphnumeric client code directly. Softrak’s SmartScannerTM technology easily locates clients using their contact information, address, phone number or other remembered data. Double click on a client to put all their account information at your fingertips-contact information, account statistics and transaction information, all in one place.
Complete account management often requires regular statements for your customers. Softrak’s simple drag-and-drop approach to statement design will make creating your statement a snap. Place your company logo and other graphic elements to add impact to your document. Format your statements with customizable aging to make sure your account gets attention. Softrak’s built-in fax and e-mail technology allows you to fax or e-mail statements from your desk, saving on postage and handling costs.
Adagio Receivables contains a complete set of reports for file and account management. Report options control account selection, sort sequence and subtotaling. Aging periods are user definable. All reports are designed using Crystal Reports for Adagio, Softrak’s custom Report Writer, so you may modify them if you wish.
The industry standard reporting engine for accounting systems, specifically designed to work with your accounting data.
- Uses the industry standard Crystal Reports V8.5 engine.
- All the formatting capabilities that come with Windows.
- Insert graphics and logos into your reports.
- Multiple built-in graph styles, including maps, line and box drawing.
- Two-Pass reporting lets you generate percentages of totals.
- Drill-down capabilities let you view details instantly.
- Unlimited sorting, and sorting on groups with user-defined sequences.
- Instant distribution via fax or e-mail.
- Compatible with most 3rd Party products.
- Modify Adagio’s management reports.
- Add custom designed reports to Report menu for Adagio modules.
- PrintTool utility, included with module, provides ability for other workstations on the same network to print reports without purchasing an additional copy of Crystal Reports for Adagio for each workstation.
- Specifically designed to access data from all Adagio modules and most ACCPAC Plus and 3rd party products.
- Includes over 70 sample reports that demonstrate run-time parameters, multiple detail sections, report alerts, conditional formatting, subreports, on-demand subreports, and linking by subreport when a link is not otherwise available.
- Indispensable for increasing the management information available from Adagio SalesAnalysis, OrderEntry, Inventory and Time&Billing with company specific reports tailored to meet specific needs.
Creating reports couldn’t be easier:
- Select a Report Wizard.
- Choose the desired Adagio module.
- Choose the desired fields.
- Sort on any field or group.
- Print, fax and/or email the report.
Your Sales Manager will love Adagio Sales Analysis!
Adagio SalesAnalysis captures critical sales data at the detail level to allow refined analysis with online inquiry, statistics, charting, and reporting.
- Automatically records sales from Adagio OrderEntry, Adagio Invoices or CounterSales.
- Online Inquiries allow quick lookups into the data by customer, item, salesperson, territory, and category or item segment, alone or in any combination.
- Inquiries can be filtered by date range or fiscal calendar.
- 15 floating date ranges allow analysis by date, without requiring the user to enter specific dates or change the dates for different periods.
- Inquiry templates make looking up data as easy as clicking the mouse.
- Compare figures like MTD sales and YTD sales side-by-side.
- Inquiry results can be printed in summary or detail form, displayed or printed in popular graphic and chart styles, or even sent direct to Excel for further analysis.
- SalesAnalysis can scan Adagio Invoices or OrderEntry data, or ACCPAC Plus Sales Analysis, Order Entry, or Order History data files to retrieve historical data.
- Statistics, like average invoice value or largest customer invoice, make it easy to compare performance in different periods.
- A built-in utility can mark invoices as Paid based on data maintained in Adagio Receivables so you can calculate commission reports on paid sales.
- Use Crystal Reports for Adagio to modify the 15 built-in reports or create new ones to add to the Reports menu.
Adagio SalesAnalysis integrates seamlessly with Adagio OrderEntry and Adagio Invoices. Data is automatically saved by these modules for Adagio SalesAnalysis to retrieve. SalesAnalysis is also able to scan your Order Entry, Order History or ACCPAC Plus Sales Analysis databases and retrieve data from them, so you won’t lose a single transaction of history.
Define the fields you need to see and in which order. Numeric fields can be selected by date range, allowing side-by-side comparisons of MTD or YTD sales. Drill down to the detail from a summary view. Print out the results of an inquiry as a report or chart. Easily enter a customer or item range to quickly determine a single customer’s recent purchases. Drop the results of an inquiry directly into Excel for further analysis.
Compare performance between different periods instantly. Find your average invoice value, largest customer invoice or credit note in any period. Compare data either by calendar range or fiscal range. Instantly calculate gross profit and margin.
Use the built-in utility to mark invoices as Paid from information maintained in Receivables to calculate commission reports on paid sales. Scan your other files to retrieve lost or damaged sales data. Edit your sale information directly to correct keying errors in the salesperson code or update cost information for profitability analysis.
Adagio SalesAnalysis ships with 15 common reports for your use. Use Crystal Reports for Adagio (available separately) to create your own specialized reports and place them directly on the Reports menu in SalesAnalysis. Now that’s the ultimate in reporting power!
Adagio SalesCQ combines the information in Receivables, OrderEntry, and Invoices with contact and quote management features such as callback dates, reasons and reports, individual or mailmerge emails, letters or faxes. Prospects can be turned into customers and quotes into orders with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Adagio SalesCQ is a great tool for anyone who deals with customers or prospects - Customer Service, Tech Support, Credit, or Sales.
Quotation management reports improve close rates and prevent business from falling through the cracks. Stay on top of your quoting process and sales pipeline.
Adagio SalesCQ is a major upgrade to, and replaces, Adagio Contacts.
- Track, select, and view customers and prospects. Add prospects or customers on the fly while creating a quote.
- Create and manage quotes, sending them to Adagio OrderEntry when the quotation is accepted. Management reports remind you of quotes about to expire. Confidence levels and quote statuses assist in inventory planning. Analyze lost sales by reason. Keep quotation templates on file to speed data entry. Retrieve any order or invoice to generate a new quote for repeat business.
- Enter quotes while orders are being finalized with your customer. Quotes do not commit inventory, and there is no risk of accidentally shipping an incorrect or partial order. Quotes contain complete, customer specific pricing, and include all tax calculations for pricing confirmation. They can also hold standing orders or templates for easy repetitive order creation.
- Track quote revisions, and record notes and comments on a quote while the sales cycle is progressing. Purge expired quotes. Import quotations from other systems.
- Create and use scan lists as task lists, phone lists or to mailmerge emails, letters or faxes.
- Scan lists can be based on customer/prospect Notes, Callback Dates or Reasons, and/or other categories from Receivables, OrderEntry, or Invoices.
- Define up to nine optional fields (text, numbers, or dates) for additional details and selections.
- Drill down to OrderEntry and Invoices to display both current and historical documents, including transaction details.
Adagio SalesCQ should be your first (and possibly only) contact manager. It’s simple to understand and simple to use. If you don’t need all the power and complexity of a full-blown CRM system (Client Relationship Management), why should you be saddled with its idiosyncrasies and in-depth training requirements? Adagio SalesCQ provides just the information that’s needed, when it’s needed.
Comprehensive management of time and disbursement accounting, WIP management and transaction billing.
Ideally suited to accountants, architects, consultants, engineers, and lawyers. Adagio Time&Billing also works well for project accounting such as software development.
- Maintains an unlimited number of clients, files, disbursement codes, work codes and staff members.
- Maintains files, including work performed, staff involved, staff in charge, type of work, disbursements and budgets.
- User-specific customizable grids and finder let you choose which fields to display, and change their title, size and position.
- Supports multiple rates, including cost rates, special hourly rates, cost plus contracts and lump sum fees.
- Tracks and accounts for Work in Progress.
- Pop-Up TimeKeeper helps staff track and submit time and disbursements.
- WYSIWYG bill designer including graphics and logo.
- Client Inquiry Drill-down to client information, as you enter invoices.
The task of tracking and billing for professional services can be daunting. Different staff members perform a suite of tasks, using different charge out rates, work codes, activity codes, and file numbers, all the while incurring expenses on behalf of clients. Fortunately, Adagio Time&Billing with Adagio Receivables simplifies and streamlines this task.
T&B maintains complete information on clients, staff members and files. Through simple drill-down, you can oversee who’s doing what, for whom, for how long, at what cost, and for how much longer. T&B also makes it easy to track how your staff are performing. Billable and non-billable statistics, rates and overtime are tracked, and can be fed to Payroll systems.
There’s no point in working hard if you’re not going to get paid for it. That’s why T&B’s Billing module offers flexible features like the ability to bill multiple files on one client bill. At any time, the Billing module can automatically generate a billing batch for all unbilled time and disbursements for selected clients and files across a range of dates with a variety of filters. Progress or final bills can be generated with write-offs or write-ups, at the file type or work code level. Optionally, disbursements can be retrieved and marked up from Adagio Ledger or Adagio Checks.
T&B lets you bill smarter too, so you can spend less time printing bills and more time billing time. Add new clients and dockets on the fly while entering batches, thereby saving time. The WYSIWYG bill designer lets you drag and drop fields into place. Print your bills on blank paper, with graphics and logos, so you can print bills for multiple clients with different billing forms, without changing forms in your printer. Uses predefined bill specs for several popular invoice form suppliers. T&B for Windows also lets you print multi-part bills: client copy and accounting copy, for example. And better yet, T&B lets you email or fax your bills to save on paper and postage.
T&B tracks everything your company needs to know about each file’s invoicing and billing methods, staffing, history, and budget.
The Enter Billing Batch function shows you the work-in-progress details, restricted by file, source code and date range so you can easily decide what to bill.
What is special about Time and Billing?
- Powerful Windows environment.
- Batch Grids with multi-select print and post.
- Intuitive Drag and Drop WYSIWYG Bill Designer.
- Place graphics on bills.
- Drill-down Client and Transaction Inquiry.
- Crystal Reports for Adagio reporting technology.
- Converts TBR for DOS, including WIP and bill specs.
- Pop Up Time Keeper.
Adagio TimeKeeper provides on-line Time Keeping for users of Adagio Time&Billing. Automatically record your day’s activities and disbursements for direct creation of an Adagio Time&Billing batch.
- Windows-based pop-up that directly accesses Time&Billing client and project information.
- Automatically records duration of activities.
- Timers can be started without allocating them to a specific client or project.
- Enter disbursements prior to submitting your time.
- Enter unlimited work descriptions; use the built-in spelling checker and automatically expand company defined abbreviated text.
- Reset or delete tasks after submission.
Adagio TimeKeeper’s easy to train interface results in more accurate timekeeping by your staff and more accurate bills to your clients. Automatic batch creation in Adagio Time&Billing speeds the entire data entry task.
You control which tasks appear on your desktop, and can tailor the start-and-stop time-keeping buttons to your tastes. During the day, enter miscellaneous disbursements such as meals or mileage for complete expense accounting. Manually enter time worked away from your desk.
Use TimeKeeper for projects you bill clients, or internal project costing. Find out what consumes your staff time during their working day. TimeKeeper will automatically remind you if no project is recorded for a user selectable interval. This helps you make sure that all your time is accurately entered.
TimeKeeper automatically reads Standard Phrases and Dictionary Codes from the Adagio Time&Billing database to speed the entry of time descriptions. Record unlimited notes against a task and transfer the descriptions to the Work In Progress ledger. These comments may be edited prior to billing, or automatically appear on an Adagio Time&Billing invoice.
Adagio TimeKeeper sits directly on your desktop for quick access. One mouse click automatically creates and starts a timer. Fill in the details later, when you’ve decided the event should be recorded. Automatically create a batch in Adagio Time&Billing.
TimeKeeper is a free application with the purchase of Adagio Time&Billing!
Reviews of Adagio Accounting Suite Write a Review
Lyndon from Aboriginal Strategies L.P. says...
We have installed the Adagio Accounting Suite in many First Nations. It is especially well suited to First Nation accounting because it handles the ever-changing environment well. Adagio allows for simple addition of accounts and departments which automatically populate to the financial statements. The ability to set departments as inactive and then have them ignored in the financial reports is key as many projects in First Nations are one-time or are only there for a year or two.
Adagio also handles Capital Project reporting well as it is very easy to set up a department for a project and produce a multi-year report for that project to track the costs and budget variances for the entire project even if it spans several year ends.
It is easy to train on as the menus are intuitive. Since Adagio is a batch accounting system it is also very easy to support the clients when there are mistakes to be corrected as correcting batches can be worked on without tying up the client’s data and then posted once they have been fully tested.
The good: There are so many things: - Almost any report can be exported to Excel. This makes analysis extremely easy as Ledger listings, Payables listings, and other reports can be funnelled to Excel and then all of Excel’s powerful functions are quickly available. - Adagio is continually being improved. The product was solid 20 years ago, now it is simply fantastic. - Full drill-down capability from within the modules or from the financial reports. - Very flexible financial reporter. Almost any imaginable financial report can be created to pull data from accounting transactions that have been entered.
The bad: Nearly every deficiency that we have brought to their attention has been addressed as new releases have come out.
The only complaint would be about the Bank Reconciliation module, it is a powerful tool but it is also very complicated to set up and therefore makes is difficult to support. Fortunately the Bank Reconciliation module is totally optional and the product functions perfectly well without it.
We selected to use Adagio. It is a lesser known software package but had a lot of functionality we needed to track expenses on a detailed job basis. It was a batch system similar to AccPac but was a lot more user friendly and had more flexibility to it. Adagio has a reporting function that allows you to design your our reports based the information recorded in the system and allowed you to design it in the format you like. It has the ability to allow managers to view reports directly on their computers and not have to rely on the accounting staff to provide the reports to them.
The good: the best part was the flexibility within the program making it easier and quicker to use once you know the system. It allows integration with the payroll systems that creates the accounting journal entry automatically and therefore eliminating a lot of extra work creating allocation spreadsheets. The conversion from our old accounting system to the new one was seamless.
The bad: As with any new software program there was a lot of training involved to learn the new system.